Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Pet Board

Out of town for 3 days!

<< < (2/3) > >>

tu_holmes:

--- Quote from: Alex23 is Back on April 01, 2007, 08:41:18 PM ---Just found some ex girlfriend what can come on friday... (so dog will be alone only Thursday morning -> friday afternoon)

Is that better? I know that bitch will sniff my underwear and pee on my office chair but at least she knows the dog and will take care 'o her..

Better,  getbig animal lovers ?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Much.

You're an animal lover too... you just don't want to admit it.

Alex23:

--- Quote from: tu_holmes on April 01, 2007, 08:41:56 PM ---Much.

You're an animal lover too... you just don't want to admit it.

--- End quote ---

Of course I am... grew up on a ranch man... we had everything from flesh chicks to Workhorses... and everything in between... ;D

Just never in a more urban area.. then I don't know what to do  :)

~flower~:

--- Quote from: Alex23 is Back on April 01, 2007, 08:41:18 PM ---Just found some ex girlfriend what can come on friday... (so dog will be alone only Thursday morning -> friday afternoon)

Is that better? I know that bitch will sniff my underwear and pee on my office chair but at least she knows the dog and will take care 'o her..

Better,  getbig animal lovers ?  ;D

--- End quote ---

that's better but only slightly.     An ex girlfriend will check on her but the current girlfriend won't?     

There is no one that can even check in once Thursday night/Friday morning?

Alex23:

--- Quote from: ~flower~ on April 02, 2007, 05:22:27 AM ---
  that's better but only slightly.     An ex girlfriend will check on her but the current girlfriend won't?    

There is no one that can even check in once Thursday night/Friday morning?

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately no.. just moved to SoCal from NorCal and don't have any friends yet (except coworker that I don't want to get into my shit...) :(

~flower~:
Check online or at vets for a dog sitter. They will come to your house for like a 1/2 hour or so and feed and let her out.  Sometimes vet techs will do it on the side. They will usually bring your mail/newspapers in too.

It seems like pets will chose to get sick/hurt when you are out of town, I'd hate to hear she got into something and hurt and no one was around. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version