Author Topic: No offense to the Mods but...  (Read 4967 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
No offense to the Mods but...
« on: September 19, 2008, 12:22:28 PM »
when you delete my threads that do no harm to anyone and are filled with obviously good intentions and with topics identical to other posters yet i get singled out by your lovely fellows , you accumulate a karmatic debt in your world. why? because that is unfair treatment. am i bitching no not really , my thought and words flow as easy as water i can always rewrite the thread in a matter of seconds faster than you can click delete. my point is you accumulate karmatic debt, take that any way you wish, but know that all of your works will lead a trail right back to you. may you be blessed with higher thought my friends, we are in this together i am against no one here nor do i attack or hate anyone. thank you
A

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: No offense to the Mods but...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 12:29:03 PM »
when you delete my threads that do no harm to anyone and are filled with obviously good intentions and with topics identical to other posters yet i get singled out by your lovely fellows , you accumulate a karmatic debt in your world. why? because that is unfair treatment. am i bitching no not really , my thought and words flow as easy as water i can always rewrite the thread in a matter of seconds faster than you can click delete. my point is you accumulate karmatic debt, take that any way you wish, but know that all of your works will lead a trail right back to you. may you be blessed with higher thought my friends, we are in this together i am against no one here nor do i attack or hate anyone. thank you

doesnt all of your work lead to lowe's to buy some paint?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »
monster posting on getbig before youve wiped the semen off your hands after a grueling beat off session.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 12:32:24 PM »
Johnny there's nothing but bodybuilding on the G & O right now because Ron's apparently in an Olympia frame of mind right now with it's being right around the corner.  So I don't think it's anything personal.  CNN had you ahead in the polls this morning by a wide margin anyway so don't sweat it.  

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 12:33:45 PM »
Falcon speaks the truth!
Q

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 12:34:30 PM »
it's all about functional muscle and fine assed hoes

keep up the good fight johnny!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 12:38:41 PM »
Johnny there's nothing but bodybuilding on the G & O right now because Ron's apparently in an Olympia frame of mind right now with it's being right around the corner.  So I don't think it's anything personal.  CNN had you ahead in the polls this morning by a wide margin anyway so don't sweat it. 

with backing by the majority of members from "Team Gayer than" among other supporters, i am at ease, yes Mc-"Far"-"Land" on nibiru a land far away it was already foretold because the distance from here to the next sun is like looking into the future and nibiru is looking back in time at us but many do not know this crucial informations just yet you already know this in your file-life as your name is your history for you are a great messenger my buddy
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 03:54:40 PM »
your threads will always have their place on the z board
Z

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »
I like your stuff
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 06:38:09 PM »
im not one to usually speaks my mind but i would like to have more falcon on the g&0..not somes falcons but more falcon everyday all time
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 07:28:33 PM »
im not one to usually speaks my mind but i would like to have more falcon on the g&0..not somes falcons but more falcon everyday all time

do you think that if there was a contest, and you could win a bunch of money, that you could slap together a coherent statement? just curious.
G