Author Topic: Protein!!  (Read 1721 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Protein!!
« on: February 12, 2009, 03:44:52 PM »
Ok i wanted to hear some opinions on protein sources...........

What is the best natural source of protein?
Fish, Peanut butter, chicken, eggs, ect

What company makes the best protein shake?

Are "amino" pills worth the cost?

What are some of your ideal diets for a bulking cycle?

Thanks guys I am sure this post will have plenty of great and diverse ideas....
First Rock

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Protein!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »
protein sources =
whey, chicken, lean ground beef, steak, egg whites.

ideal bulking diet varies. one constant is high protein. sometimes very high carb with very low fat. someitmes high carb workouts with high fat the rest of the day.

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 04:11:44 PM »
protein sources =
whey, chicken, lean ground beef, steak, egg whites.

ideal bulking diet varies. one constant is high protein. sometimes very high carb with very low fat. someitmes high carb workouts with high fat the rest of the day.

I need to try that, seems like the most logical way of putting on mass with adding minimal bodyfat

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 04:14:57 PM »
I need to try that, seems like the most logical way of putting on mass with adding minimal bodyfat
  from my experience,

the all day high carb low fat diet is better for putting on size.

the high carb trianing nutrrition with high fat rest of the day is not as good at putting on masss.

both keep you equally lean... as long as on the high carb diet your gettting very low fats...and on the high fat days your getting very low carbs...neither will put any fat you.

one advantage to the high fat version is much better mood, much better skin, and a bit more filling. but at the expense of sweets and a bit of size.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 06:22:36 PM »
become freinds with the sea creatures you can eat them raw or cooked they have good fats and some are high in calories and most are low in calories but have the highest protein content " lb for lb" then any other animal and you dont get full off of them i keep my cabinet full of tuna chunk light in water, freezer full of talipia and farm raised shrimp " no iodine like bay shrimp"...... and i am at the sushi bars alot eating sashimi