Author Topic: Whatever Happened To Ray Arde?  (Read 2834 times)

paparazzi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Whatever Happened To Ray Arde?
« on: January 05, 2006, 03:02:10 PM »
Hmmm ... after winning his IFBB ProCard, where has 'Sting' Ray Arde suddenly disappeared to and been hiding? Where has he been?

Leon pua

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Whatever Happened To Ray Arde?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 03:24:15 PM »
i believe his mom passed away in the philippines so he had to go back home and take care of sum business....but he'll be back bigger dan ever.....

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »
He won his pro card like 6 weeks ago.  I know he's missed all of the many pro shows since then.  I guess he's retired.   ::) 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 03:31:26 PM »
he must be absolutely unreal because he beat a dude from my gym who is an absolute freak of nature, 5'6" 240 in good shape,  probably the biggest arms i've ever seen, Charles finished 1st and this guy finished 3rd.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

paparazzi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 11:49:02 PM »
He won his pro card like 6 weeks ago.  I know he's missed all of the many pro shows since then.  I guess he's retired.   ::) 

Or maybe he's gone out to do more jack off adult videos! Who knows?  ;D   My earlier posts about this comment got deleted - looks like some mod in here is trying to cover up for him!

paparazzi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 11:50:18 PM »
he must be absolutely unreal because he beat a dude from my gym who is an absolute freak of nature, 5'6" 240 in good shape,  probably the biggest arms i've ever seen, Charles finished 1st and this guy finished 3rd.

Yeah ... or maybe someone favored him too much to make him win?

paparazzi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 11:51:23 PM »
i believe his mom passed away in the philippines so he had to go back home and take care of sum business....but he'll be back bigger dan ever.....

Naah! I don't think he's in that part of the world coz there's no news of him over there.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 02:55:24 AM »
Just cause there ain't no news doesn't mean he's didn't go. I'd be shocked if he didn't if you know how Asians pay respects to their elders. Not to mention there's a lot of cheap pussy in the PI!

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 10:57:07 AM »
Maybe the family is still in mourning...plus if he is still in the PI....it's a lot of fun there!