Author Topic: New York Pro Lunch  (Read 3737 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
New York Pro Lunch
« on: February 27, 2006, 10:20:28 PM »
To any and all fellow haters coming to town for the NY Pro, I am hosting a retarded lunch at Manhattan's #1 rated burger joint. The cost is ten bucks, which includes a juicy burger, fries, and an ice cold beer. We'll go straight from the pre-judging to the pub so we can talk smack about everyone. Then it's back to the dumpy auditorium to see how many free samples we can scam.

Link to watering/burger hole: http://www.newyorkmetro.com/listings/bar/corner_bistro/

Special "Medium Rare" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Mr. Intenseone

Re: New York Pro Lunch
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 10:24:34 PM »

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 10:26:30 PM »
i'll be there with my ucsb diploma (framed) in hand to smack you in the face with
its comin today

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 10:58:25 PM »
i'll be there with my ucsb diploma (framed) in hand to smack you in the face with
Why would anyone bother framing a UCSB diploma?? How do you wipe your ass without cutting yourself? Is that more or less valuable than a GED?? Are they still ranked below Phoenix Online University in the latest rankings? Did the framing store give you a sobriety test?? Do people think your diploma looks odd between your McDonald's Employee of the Month framed certificates? When did UCSB sanction Deepthroating as a major anyway?? Just curious...I'm applying to schools now for the Fall semester.

Special "The Mind is a Terrible Thing" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 11:09:47 PM »
Why would anyone bother framing a UCSB diploma?? How do you wipe your ass without cutting yourself? Is that more or less valuable than a GED?? Are they still ranked below Phoenix Online University in the latest rankings? Did the framing store give you a sobriety test?? Do people think your diploma looks odd between your McDonald's Employee of the Month framed certificates? When did UCSB sanction Deepthroating as a major anyway?? Just curious...I'm applying to schools now for the Fall semester.
Special "The Mind is a Terrible Thing" Ed

meltdown
its comin today

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 11:54:50 PM »
UCSB rocks - chicks come to class in their bikinis! ;D

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 12:25:22 AM »
UCSB IS A FINE UNIVERSITY
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 07:40:02 PM »
UCSB rocks - chicks come to class in their bikinis! ;D
Maybe I'll take a summer class there, unless by chance you have some photographic proof of your claim to soothe my loins until then. Do they have 2-credit bowling?

Special "Kingpin" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 08:36:31 PM »
Can I come  :'( I'll buy with the money I get from Shawn  :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 08:43:12 PM »
If you actually believe Shawn would part with $500 perfectly good U.S. dollars, you my friend are in for a surprise.

There is always that shred of doubt. I on the other hand, will have the money ready just in case.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 08:49:37 PM »
Watch out. Shawn likes to pay his debts in "Funny Money" that's good only at the Scores Transvestite Strip Club in Astoria.

Special "So Long" Ed
BigNationRadio.com