Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Music in gyms

<< < (6/7) > >>

benchthis:
sometimes headphones are fucking annoying but it beats the the carpenters

natural al:
I'm stuck at a rec center for a little while but the gyms around me play some pretty horrible music.  There was a new powerhouse that opened up right by my old house and they had all these tv's around and every few minutes you would here "powerhouse TV!!"  it was annoying as hell.  Worlds is just as bad in the mornings they play light stuff, evenings it's ok.  There are 2 hardcore gyms in my area and they both play good stuff.  The rec center plays mostly adult contemporary stuff so I bought a MP3 player and change it around every few days.  
Funniest thing I heard about music was a guy on another board told the people behind the counter that the music they were playing was actually making his muscles smaller...

DIVISION:

--- Quote from: jaejonna on March 02, 2006, 08:43:01 AM ---Sorry DIV i dont listen to Anne DiFranco or FIona Apple ...

--- End quote ---

And I do?   ???

They don't play my music on the radio.....

Rap or Industrial......

2Pac puts all radio rap to shame........

DIV

Johnny Apollo:
My gym used to always play "It's raining men" and "In the navy"....

BroadStreetBruiser:
hahaha Johnny Apollo hahaha what a fucking name hahaha I bet your the kinda guy that rides a bike with the seat off ahahahahahahah trouser snake hunter hahahahah oh brother

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version