Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

so check this out..

(1/1)

bigmo6891:
wadup getbigger's? anyways wanted to post this topic to let everyone know that im in columbus and i will be attending all the events, and this will concern you because im going to be posting videos and pictures daily of the expo, events, prejudging, all that good stuff, so i just wanted to let everyone know, that they will have a chance to see alot of the crap they dont show on the PPV

Peace

Double XL:
nice bro, sounds good.

bigdumbbell:

--- Quote from: bigmo6891 on March 02, 2006, 04:27:48 PM ---wadup getbigger's? anyways wanted to post this topic to let everyone know that im in columbus and i will be attending all the events, and this will concern you because im going to be posting videos and pictures daily of the expo, events, prejudging, all that good stuff, so i just wanted to let everyone know, that they will have a chance to see alot of the crap they dont show on the PPV
Peace

--- End quote ---

this will be excellent coverage   THANK YOU

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: bigmo6891 on March 02, 2006, 04:27:48 PM ---wadup getbigger's? anyways wanted to post this topic to let everyone know that im in columbus and i will be attending all the events, and this will concern you because im going to be posting videos and pictures daily of the expo, events, prejudging, all that good stuff, so i just wanted to let everyone know, that they will have a chance to see alot of the crap they dont show on the PPV
Peace

--- End quote ---

hey, if you ever need anything for the show hosted- big add video clips, etc, hit me at ciscirob5@aol.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version