Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

QUESTION/ANSWER SETION WITH THE CHAMP!

(1/7) > >>

alexxx:
Q.What does it take to become the best?
Well for me it just comes naturally. I always had the drive to outlift and out grow anybody around me.

Q.What is the best training method for a beginer?
Two words: DoggCrapp. This program is perfect for the beginer. There are even a lot of pros who need to go back to this program because they don't know how to train properly. After you have learned the exercises properly you may advance to volume training which I recomment.

Q.How come no matter what I do I never grow?
Thats simple. You simply don't want to and are a little girly man! Grow some balls and start lifting and eating big.

Alexxx will accept any questions you may have and will answer them to the best of his ability.

Sir William Idol:
here's a question:  was your mom even slightly disturbed when she heard you asking these questions out loud to yourself, or was your Kelly Clarkson CD playing too loudy for her to hear you?

Sir William Idol:

--- Quote from: alexxx on March 25, 2006, 04:30:29 PM ---Well for me it just comes naturally. I always had the drive to outlift and out grow anybody around me.

--- End quote ---

can you even "outgrow" your boyfriend?

sarcasm:

--- Quote from: alexxx on March 25, 2006, 04:30:29 PM ---Q.What does it take to become the best?
Well for me it just comes naturally. I always had the drive to outlift and out grow anybody around me.

Q.What is the best training method for a beginer?
Two words: DoggCrapp. This program is perfect for the beginer. There are even a lot of pros who need to go back to this program because they don't know how to train properly. After you have learned the exercises properly you may advance to volume training which I recomment.

Q.How come no matter what I do I never grow?
Thats simple. You simply don't want to and are a little girly man! Grow some balls and start lifting and eating big.

Alexxx will accept any questions you may have and will answer them to the best of his ability.

--- End quote ---
what are you and your husband doing tonight Alexxx? why don't you have him drop some of his seed in you from the looks of those toothpicks you call arms and legs you need it.

LuciusFox:
 What is Alexxx the champion of? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version