Author Topic: then and now  (Read 329087 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: then and now
« Reply #1425 on: November 06, 2021, 06:19:28 AM »
Run three miles a day in your 60's and no way could you be fat unless you're running like a slug.

Running burns about 100 calories a mile. You can't outrun a bad diet.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1426 on: November 06, 2021, 11:16:58 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1427 on: November 06, 2021, 11:53:46 AM »
Jeezus, this is so ridiculous. No one has the balls to tell these people they are delusional. Maybe that's why they cut their balls off.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1428 on: November 06, 2021, 12:13:19 PM »
Jeezus, this is so ridiculous. No one has the balls to tell these people they are delusional. Maybe that's why they cut their balls off.

See, the problem nowadays though is that they aren't - cutting their balls off, I mean.  Incels are just declaring themselves 'girls' by dying their hair pink/purple, painting their (short) nails and adding a daub of lipstick and a tilted head on their social media profile (this is true, and once seen cannot be unseen!)

That then apparently gives them the right to use female changing rooms, etc. with junk intact

:-X

T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1429 on: November 06, 2021, 12:52:21 PM »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!  Looks like a poo filled diaper.
a

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1430 on: November 06, 2021, 01:07:36 PM »

What if you eat on the run?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: November 06, 2021, 01:09:01 PM »

Need a poll.

Does he have a better chance getting laid as a guy or f*cked as a girl?

I say the latter.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1432 on: November 06, 2021, 02:22:12 PM »
Need a poll.

I say the latter.

Oh he's gonna get fucked.  By life.   ;D ;D

Sorry.   I know I should be  more sensitive to such creatures, alas...I cannot.  LOL!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: November 06, 2021, 03:16:42 PM »
What if you eat on the run?

Some group actually studied that, haha. The subjects drank coke and ate pizza while running on a treadmill. They gained weight on that routine  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1434 on: November 06, 2021, 03:33:37 PM »

Sickening.

We now embrace, enable and congratulate severe mental illness.

JLC is a goofy fucking woman, too.

“The original Halloween is about female trauma …”

GTFO

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: November 06, 2021, 06:23:23 PM »
Need a poll.

I say the latter.

Ha, all I can say is he has more leather and chains on than Rusty Jeffers at Prime's retirement party at the Blue Oyster.

The face "she" is making def says getting "I'm getting railed daily and I love it".  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1436 on: November 06, 2021, 06:42:59 PM »

Ha, all I can say is he has more leather and chains on than Rusty Jeffers at Prime's retirement party at the Blue Oyster.

The face "she" is making def says getting "I'm getting railed daily and I love it".  :D

It is extremely interesting how much you know about gay life.

I Googled Blue Oyster, since I'd never heard of it. This hysterical Youtube video was the first thing that came up. I will buy a plane ticket to Toronto ASAP. Been yearning for the opportunity to wear my black leather boots, jeans, jacket and cap.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1437 on: November 06, 2021, 06:46:44 PM »
It is extremely interesting how much you know about gay life.

I Googled Blue Oyster, since I'd never heard of it. This hysterical Youtube video was the first thing that came up. I will buy a plane ticket to Toronto ASAP. Been yearning for the opportunity to wear my black leather boots, jeans, jacket and cap.

Anyone who grew up in the 80s would get the reference. Humming that samba tune to friends denotes questionable actions still to this day.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1438 on: November 06, 2021, 06:56:17 PM »

Anyone who grew up in the 80s would get the reference. Humming that samba tune to friends denotes questionable actions still to this day.  ;)

Thanks. This explains a lot. I grew up in the 50's.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1439 on: November 06, 2021, 07:15:57 PM »
Hong Kong in 1967 and now

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1440 on: November 06, 2021, 07:26:02 PM »

Consider if you run three miles six days a week. That's about 350 calories a day assuming you are an average slug runner. Six days a week it's 2100 calories. In a month that's 8400 calories.  In ten months that's 84,000 calories. Not even counting the calories from a burning metabolism the running has created. Anyone that has started a serious running program can tell you the weight loss is more than the sum of the calories apparently used during the run. In ten months you will burn off approximately 24 pounds of fat. I never said you can eat like a slob and work out. It's all a cohesive holistic health endeavor of weights and cardio for most people trying to get lean. Many non runners are shocked at the weight loss in 6 weeks that a running program helped achieve.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1441 on: November 06, 2021, 08:29:24 PM »
Happy 50th birthday, Corin Nemec

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: November 07, 2021, 05:14:47 AM »
Hong Kong in 1967 and now

Incredible.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: November 07, 2021, 05:16:19 AM »
Consider if you run three miles six days a week. That's about 350 calories a day assuming you are an average slug runner. Six days a week it's 2100 calories. In a month that's 8400 calories.  In ten months that's 84,000 calories. Not even counting the calories from a burning metabolism the running has created. Anyone that has started a serious running program can tell you the weight loss is more than the sum of the calories apparently used during the run. In ten months you will burn off approximately 24 pounds of fat. I never said you can eat like a slob and work out. It's all a cohesive holistic health endeavor of weights and cardio for most people trying to get lean. Many non runners are shocked at the weight loss in 6 weeks that a running program helped achieve.

Easier just to skip the Oreo's and beer.  Much easier.

All that running will eventually beat up your joints too.

Now for busting your balls...

How has all that running done for your weight loss?  Aren't you close to 200 lbs?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1444 on: November 07, 2021, 05:29:35 AM »
Easier just to skip the Oreo's and beer.  Much easier.

All that running will eventually beat up your joints too.

By the way, how has all that running done for your weight loss?  Aren't you close to 200 lbs?

Truth is I don't run that much. I average twice a week with my weight work outs. Yes, I'm in great shape athletically for my age. Maybe not by my standards but compared to guys my age I'm am.  I am 185 today. Your running ability is a fundamental indicator of being in shape. Sorry to hear running beat up your knees so you can't run anymore.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: November 07, 2021, 08:24:20 AM »
Truth is I don't run that much. I average twice a week with my weight work outs. Yes, I'm in great shape athletically for my age. Maybe not by my standards but compared to guys my age I'm am.  I am 185 today. Your running ability is a fundamental indicator of being in shape. Sorry to hear running beat up your knees so you can't run anymore.

No, was never into running.  Nothing wrong with it but...

...you can't outrun a bad diet.

;)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1446 on: November 07, 2021, 08:29:54 AM »

Christ - that's nearly as old as Wes!

ps - Happy Birthday ;D
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: November 07, 2021, 08:35:07 AM »

It's more of causation not being correlation. Most  avid runners I know try to lead a healthy lifestyle hence they will watch their diet closely. So yes, if you take up running and stick with it, you will get leaner, but NOT because of the calorie burn for 3 miles. That is insignificant.

I know this all too well. When I gear up my cycling in the spring for longer races, my bodyweight does not decrease even one ounce until I start hitting 7-10 hours a week. That's burning off approximately 900 calories an hour x 7 = 6300 extra calories a week! Your body gets very efficient at calorie burning as you train.

Most fat people would be better off just walking 20 min a day and watching what they eat. And lifting weights- to maintain muscle mass while dieting.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #1448 on: November 07, 2021, 08:51:27 AM »
Mickey Rourke

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: November 07, 2021, 10:04:26 AM »
No, was never into running.  Nothing wrong with it but...

...you can't outrun a bad diet.

;)
Talk to ultra marathoners about that.