Author Topic: Vlad Suhoruchko - Did any of YOU look like this at 24?!  (Read 25122 times)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Did any of YOU look like this at 24?!
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2020, 05:45:08 AM »
Quite the intellectual look in his eyes, probably sitting there trying to figure out the innerworkings of time and space, something that has eluded the most brilliant minds in history up till now.

This gentleman is poised to do great things.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2020, 05:54:08 AM »

& sponsored and training in Oxygen Gym in Jabriya where Brandon Curry and Roelly Winklaar do. He is not getting low quality supplements.

exactly

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2020, 09:50:36 AM »
Quite the intellectual look in his eyes, probably sitting there trying to figure out the innerworkings of time and space, something that has eluded the most brilliant minds in history up till now.

:D  The innerworkings of how to prepare his next meal.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2020, 03:25:18 PM »
:D  The innerworkings of how to prepare his next meal.

Doesn't want to miss the "anabolic window". ;D

Dudes already burning the candle at both ends. I hope he doesn't lose a kidney to a genetic health problem.

Anyone who doesn't realize this "sport" is all drugs has their head in the sand.

Amazing genetics and hard work. Drugs just the finishing touch.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2020, 03:27:19 PM »

Dudes already burning the candle at both ends. I hope he doesn't lose a kidney to a genetic health problem.

Anyone who doesn't realize this "sport" is all drugs has their head in the sand.

There's drugs in bodybuilding?

When did this happen?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2020, 09:06:08 PM »
His bacne is quite gross.

Calves like a prime Snoop Dog.

Not even 30 and organs screaming for mercy.

Going nowhere, fast.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2020, 12:12:20 AM »
His bacne is quite gross.

Calves like a prime Snoop Dog.

Not even 30 and organs screaming for mercy.

Going nowhere, fast.

At least he's ''dedicated'' and ''hardcore'' for his Instagram nut huggers

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2020, 03:17:19 AM »

Yes, if you don't eat a shitload of protein within a couple hours of the workout all muscles will start to atrophy and you might not even be able to stand up you'll be so weak.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2020, 03:55:44 AM »
Yes, if you don't eat a shitload of protein within a couple hours of the workout all muscles will start to atrophy and you might not even be able to stand up you'll be so weak.

I thought your muscles would devour each other or something similar.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2020, 05:10:40 AM »

Lmao

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2020, 07:15:52 AM »
Will he drop dead before 30 like Mccarver, or slightly after like Luke Sandoe. That is the question.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2020, 10:03:24 AM »
I thought your muscles would devour each other or something similar.
Yes, that happens as well.  Training is dangerous business.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2020, 11:10:14 AM »
A total freak of size and strength

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2020, 11:46:38 AM »
Either his hairline is holding up decently or they photoshopped out the chinstrap

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2020, 12:31:17 PM »

Will look like this at 30

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2020, 12:34:46 PM »

Will look like this at 30
HAHA SICK BUT FUNNY...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2020, 12:37:35 PM »

At the same time, this dude wouldn't be this size without a shitload of protein. No one this size goes for hours after a workout without taking in a lot of protein, regardless of the amount of drugs ingested. Yes the anabolic window is bit of a myth but all of these guys eat constantly.

It's a bit of a laugh when guys weighing 150lbs tell pros on IG that they eat too much protein and would do just as well on a vegan diet. See it every day, some Indian weighing 115lbs tries to lecture a 320lbs freak about diet.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2020, 12:56:42 PM »
At the same time, this dude wouldn't be this size without a shitload of protein. No one this size goes for hours after a workout without taking in a lot of protein, regardless of the amount of drugs ingested. Yes the anabolic window is bit of a myth but all of these guys eat constantly.

It's a bit of a laugh when guys weighing 150lbs tell pros on IG that they eat too much protein and would do just as well on a vegan diet. See it every day, some Indian weighing 115lbs tries to lecture a 320lbs freak about diet.

You would tell everyone to go vegan too if they were eating your god 2 or 3 times day.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2020, 02:10:44 PM »

Yes true^

These guys have to eat constantly, its disgusting really, anyone on here ever tried to gain mass well into the 200's knows how fucked it is...

Doing drugs is easy, eating 5000cals days in day out is fucked!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2020, 02:15:18 PM »

Contemplating 2 days on, 1 day off or 5 days a week.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2020, 02:20:44 PM »
Yes true^

These have to eat constantly, its disgusting really, anyone on her eats ever tried to gain mass well into the 200's knows how fucked it is...

Yeah when i was chasing the "dream" 10 years ago i literally ate every 2-3 hours. It got to where if i went more than 4-5 hours without eating i felt like shit and got headaches. Glad i stopped doing that, but i was definitely at my biggest and strongest at that time.

The only large bodybuilder i knew personally used to try and consume 500-600g of protein per day. He'd wake up in the middle of the night and chug a protein shake with oats and cottage cheese. The guy was about 280 pounds in the offseason and was strong as a gorilla. Lucky for him that his wife was also into fitness and prepped all of his meals for him. He said they spent over $1k on food per month, easily. We'd go out to eat somewhere and he'd eat so much it almost was disgusting. He'd eat like 20 eggs per day, just because they were cheap protein.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2020, 02:34:12 PM »
Yes true^

These have to eat constantly, its disgusting really, anyone on her eats ever tried to gain mass well into the 200's knows how fucked it is...

Actually doing the drugs is far from easy, it’s very repetitive, jabbing yourself repeatedly, everyday, multiple times a day, you really have to have a certain mindset for all this crap

You have to be true warriors of the thong to be able to eat and inject drugs all day, everyday

Gear + insulin+ GH , repeat, everyday, multiple times, etc. then there’s the contest prep

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2020, 02:36:47 PM »
Yeah when i was chasing the "dream" 10 years ago i literally ate every 2-3 hours. It got to where if i went more than 4-5 hours without eating i felt like shit and got headaches. Glad i stopped doing that, but i was definitely at my biggest and strongest at that time.

The only large bodybuilder i knew personally used to try and consume 500-600g of protein per day. He'd wake up in the middle of the night and chug a protein shake with oats and cottage cheese. The guy was about 280 pounds in the offseason and was strong as a gorilla. Lucky for him that his wife was also into fitness and prepped all of his meals for him. He said they spent over $1k on food per month, easily. We'd go out to eat somewhere and he'd eat so much it almost was disgusting. He'd eat like 20 eggs per day, just because they were cheap protein.

Is he still bbing or is he dead now?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2020, 03:09:57 PM »
He stopped BBing in 2012, just works on motorcycles now. I don't think he's worked out in a few years. He's still a big dude, but nothing like what he was.

He got out of it in time, he knew his health would only last so long and changed his life completely.

Moved from Long Island, NY to Los Angeles, CA and started his own business.

At least he's happy now. Even re-married. He looks like a tatted up biker dude now.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2020, 03:16:41 PM »
Actually doing the drugs is far from easy, it’s very repetitive, jabbing yourself repeatedly, everyday, multiple times a day, you really have to have a certain mindset for all this crap

You have to be true warriors of the thong to be able to eat and inject drugs all day, everyday

Gear + insulin+ GH , repeat, everyday, multiple times, etc. then there’s the contest prep

plus afford it too. i am grateful i have been in a solid career/line of work for years as I can afford this as a "hobby" but i have no idea how many bbers and bros afford the total cost of the sport.

I bulked up this summer to just under 240lbs, I find bulking and eating big is simple for me. I can shovel the food down several times a day with no issues and I love to cook as well.  some people have a higher caloric max intake then others and can just "eat" 

I am around 220lbs at the moment and loving it  8)