Author Topic: New covid omicron variant  (Read 16357 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: New covid omicron variant
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2021, 09:46:12 AM »
I think you SHOULD be doing all that.

My argument all along is that this isn't a one size fits all solution.

Compromised, high risk should get vaccinated.

Healthy low risk can make their choice.

No on kids.

The problem is that the government won't lay all the facts out on the table, both upsides, downsides, natural immunity, and all the data.  They push the vaccine narrative, and basically ignore everything else. This creates more distrust.

Isn't it possible that what the government and is scientists ignore what they don't yet have answers to. 

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2021, 09:46:21 AM »
The pile of mumbo jumbo you've written is impressive except if it is correct, explain why unvaccinated folks contract COVID, get seriously ill with it, and die at a much higher rate than those who have been vaccinated

they don't, and you have zero raw data to substantiate your point

Just because you don't understand a word of what I've covered doesn't render it false, dimwit

Dan Duchaine
E-mail inquiries may not be responded because of time
restraints or annoying/boring questions.
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GURUetc@aol.com

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2021, 09:52:45 AM »
Isn't it possible that what the government and is scientists ignore what they don't yet have answers to.

No, because it hasn't stopped them before. Think about how they've constantly been wrong and had to change course.  Being wrong doesn't seem to bother them.

Also, they know natural immunity exists, but only comment if absolutely pushed.

Plus, they KNOW obesity, vitamin D deficiency, being out of shape, lack of sunlight puts people at risk, but they NEVER give guidelines or make suggestions how to change.

It's vax vax vax....
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2021, 09:55:50 AM »
Not sure if he was vaccinated, but he died of blood clots.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/02/eddie-mekka-laverne-shirley-carmine-dead-dies/
In England and Germany the vaccinated have double the death rate from all deaths than the unvaccinated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2021, 09:56:50 AM »
No, because it hasn't stopped them before. Think about how they've constantly been wrong and had to change course.  Being wrong doesn't seem to bother them.

Also, they know natural immunity exists, but only comment if absolutely pushed.

Plus, they KNOW obesity, vitamin D deficiency, being out of shape, lack of sunlight puts people at risk, but they NEVER give guidelines or make suggestions how to change.

It's vax vax vax....

Do you advise I renew my membership at Tan Republic? I live in Oregon...not much sunlight until next July...mostly clouds and rain. I do take a vitamin D-3 50 mcg daily supplement.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2021, 09:58:05 AM »
Do you advise I renew my membership at Tan Republic? I live in Oregon...not much sunlight until next July...mostly clouds and rain. I do take a vitamin D-3 50 mcg daily supplement.

post a pic of you holding a coffee mug upside down...

::)

Dan Duchaine
GURUetc@aol.com

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2021, 10:00:52 AM »
In England and Germany the vaccinated have double the death rate from all deaths than the unvaccinated.

The insanity continues.... With Germany mandating lockdowns for the unvaccinated, it's almost as if they're TRYING to kill people.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2021, 10:01:30 AM »

There are special devices that can be used for UV therapy.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2021, 10:03:26 AM »
The insanity continues.... With Germany mandating lockdowns for the unvaccinated, it's almost as if they're TRYING to kill people.

they're arguably trying to facilitate a Mareks disease event, well, that'll be the pretext. The reality is the vaccines will contain the mutation variants. It's historic heeb well poisoning as usual

Dan Duchaine
GURUetc@aol.com

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2021, 10:08:56 AM »
haha the fucking "smallpox is scary" meme... nope, but the vaccination program sure fucked things up though:

:D

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2021, 11:50:29 AM »
There are special devices that can be used for UV therapy.

Yes, I know. I was mainly joking about Tan Republic. I stopped tanning when COVID first hit and the tanning places were shuttered. I then dropped my membership because tanning even with the latest equipment can damage one's skin. I do miss the red light therapy though.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2021, 11:51:24 AM »
GEORGE
1 hour ago

If this Omicron variant is benign, that could become a very good thing no matter how contagious it is. It could out-compete Delta, which is anything but benign. So there is the distinct possibility that this could work out well, but only time will tell.

JULIE
18 minutes ago

We don't know if it's benign, the guy was fully vaccinated.

Let's put this in perspective.  The Vaxxed say the Unvax'ed are causing the mutations.  That means the unvaxxed had to be infected in South Africa to infect the vaxxed who arrived in California to give it to a vaxxed, correct?

So no one unvaxxed in South Africa was infected by Unicrom but they are passing it along to the vaxxed?

Are they not reporting Unvaxxed deaths now?  Who is having mild symptoms, just vaxxed?

WTF!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2021, 11:55:03 AM »
Just read that one of the symptoms of COVID-Omicron is a dry cough. I started getting a dry cough yesterday and it has continued through today. Thought it was allergies, so I took a Claritin and it is somewhat better. Does this mean Claritin cures COVID Omicron or should I still be concerned? LOL.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2021, 12:01:11 PM »
Just read that one of the symptoms of COVID-Omicron is a dry cough. I started getting a dry cough yesterday and it has continued through today. Thought it was allergies, so I took a Claritin and it is somewhat better. Does this mean Claritin cures COVID Omicron or should I still be concerned? LOL.

Great question do you have COVID - Omicron, did you test for it?

When you took Claritin, what do you mean by somewhat better? Did you test negative for Covid Omicron after taking the medication?

Lol

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2021, 12:58:35 PM »
 ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2021, 01:31:56 PM »
50mcg will do nothing. I take 5000iu daily.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2021, 03:36:11 PM »

No, it means you should stop reading the fear propaganda and go about your daily life.

People create self illness when they are in fear of something, like Covid or Cancer.

We all do it.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2021, 03:44:35 PM »
I would get tested immediately. I fear for your health.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2021, 04:08:35 PM »

From initial research, it has significant potential. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7889471/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2021, 04:23:27 PM »
No, it means you should stop reading the fear propaganda and go about your daily life.

People create self illness when they are in fear of something, like Covid or Cancer.

We all do it.

😂😂😂

As if a dry cough is a “novel” symptom.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2021, 04:56:06 PM »
Hopefully everybody dies. Then I'll be in charge.
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2021, 07:45:41 PM »

This has the be my favorite head in the sand covid comment in many months. The absurdity and level of enabling is level 100.

Science that ignores data is no longer science.

Science that only finds support data for what the govt wants the outcome to be becomes just another arm of govt.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2021, 08:42:31 PM »

Just go to Walgreen and buy the home test.  Swab your urethra rather than your nose.  It's 50% more accurate.   ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2021, 09:31:41 PM »
DEAR JANKO
2 hours ago

that is the name of the game, Moderna already said, that by March, they will have vax against it, OUCH, US Patent on vaccines:: 082583A1, was published March,18,2021.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2021, 09:54:10 PM »
This whole system is going to collapse soon. China is responsible for this virus, whether manmade or selling bat's and snakes and weird shit that you shouldn't do anyway. We all need China's  cheap, slave made shit but we don't allow slavery in our Countries so we'll just buy that slave made shit that says I heart Vegas and we'll shut up about all your human rights violations. Ok fine. But NOW IT'S OUR LIVES!!!!!! They are making these vaccine's on predictions of other coronaviruses' and theories, even the mRNA vaccine is a theory. Which is fine, as we need to fight this, but we HAVE to demand the origin of this virus. It may have characteristics that make it elude vaccines, or many other things but regardless, this is a CHINA VIRUS and they need to be paying our "stimulus checks" and paying all the costs associated with this devastating pandemic. And the more evidence comes in, the more it looks like a fucking LEAK from the Wuhan Lab. And now China gets to manufacture a Pfizer vaccine for a virus THEY created and STILL refuse to give all paperwork and history of the origin? And WE fucking pay for it as taxpayers? I don't understand.