Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

2022 Olympia - December 15-18 - Back in Las Vegas

<< < (17/23) > >>

stuntmovie:
And if anyone were to ask for my advice if and when this He/She situation  arose .... I'd say, "Don't do a damn thing ..... Until a court (most likely  Supreme Court) makes a decision before you do.

Until then it could be  the old "Damed if you do! Damed if you don't!" situation .

Best bet would be to simply organize and sanction a separate event such as the  Mr./ Ms. Transgender Olympia!

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on June 18, 2022, 12:20:26 PM ---On a side note, what does the IFBB do if a male competitor decides he's a she and enters the women's competition? Have they made a decision on that yet?

--- End quote ---

Now that's an angle I hadn't considered!  I suppose if that person could convince the IFBB and judges that they had essentially chemically castrated themselves to the point where their testes were totally atrophied, they might be in with a shout...  And if they were good looking, with smooth skin and purdy hair, they'd be a double threat...🤔

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Taffin on June 19, 2022, 05:50:44 AM ---Now that's an angle I hadn't considered!  I suppose if that person could convince the IFBB and judges that they had essentially chemically castrated themselves to the point where their testes were totally atrophied, they might be in with a shout...  And if they were good looking, with smooth skin and purdy hair, they'd be a double threat...🤔

--- End quote ---
Everybody (men and women) in the IFBB are chemically enhanced so I don't see how you could use that as a criterion.

stuntmovie:
Interesting topic which should have a 'space' of its own as it's bound to happen soon.

Or possibly is happening as we speak.

stuntmovie:
Olympia World Fitness Expo.
The Venetian Expo & Convention Center (Halls B & C)
201 Sands Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Friday, December 16th & Saturday, December 17th | Doors open at 10 AM
From $35.

FROM???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version