Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 193876 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #825 on: January 22, 2022, 04:39:05 AM »
Great thread:

https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/status/1478381319964999689

I suppose this isn't a "real" doctor according to J[OAK]?  ::)

https://rumble.com/voqqp5-safe-and-effective-the-greatest-lie-ever-told..html

Getbig's own G_Thang should like this one - from his state, the greatest state in the union, LOUISIANA [go to the 1:01:00 mark, and start listening there]:

https://house.louisiana.gov/H_Video/VideoArchivePlayer?v=house/2021/nov/1108_21_HW

Go to around 1:10:00 here and start listening:

OAK and Primemuscle.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #826 on: January 22, 2022, 05:30:45 AM »
Matt has no idea how stupid it was for him to intentionally catch COVID. While few people his age with his good health (except  for mental health), get sick enough from COVID to die, it is possible. He was playing Russian Roulette. Also engaging in intercourse with someone who has COVID may not have worked. Maybe besides 'fucking' and 'eating her pussy' he kissed her and it made her sneeze. LOL!

Love that scent.

Loved putting my nose in my ex-girlfriend's slit.

She dumped me for sexting other women, and telling them how I loved that scent. That hot scent [of the other women's clits], and how I wanted to smell Monica Brant's clit, etc.

My ex didn't seem to get that I only have eyes for her. Did I perform oral sex on the 200 women I sexted, no!

That being said - you claim that it was stupid to expose myself to Covid purposely. Remember: this was two days before Covid was in the Canadian news cycle, and I had not been sick with a cold in nearly nine years at the time.

I felt the need to test my immune system with the biggest viral load that I could get my dick in hands on.

With the hysteria that followed, would I have purposely exposed myself to Covid, no!

But knowing what I know NOW, would I purposely exposed myself to Covid - yes!

In my age group, in MY current health status - YES! Absolutely!

Dare I say that even at your age, you would survive COVID, Prime.

There is roughly a 1.5% chance a man in your health status, even at your age, my would die of Covid.

That's about a 1 in 67 chance of dying.

Would I purposely exposed myself to Covid at your age, given this we odds? Probably not someone with peak viral load First Wave COVID. Omicron, maybe.

But would I hide away from the world over it? Hell no.

I would probably wear a fitted N-95 mask by 3M in crowded places like Wal-Mart - but masks are more about source control than personal protection. They give a lot of morons false confidence.

If you want to be safe, the ONLY certain safe measure is SELF-ISOLATION.

Again - masks are SOURCE CONTROL.

What I would do is do 2-3 months of shopping at a time [minimum one month], and freeze as much of that food as is possible, in order to avoid large crowds. I would shop quickly, and wear a mask, for CV what LITTLE protection it offers [more than nothing - but not much].

Ultimately, I'd just hunker back a little.

As for the vaccine - it sucks. So I don't know.

Unfortunately, what CAN you do about a new virus with a shitty, leaky vaccine, that you have a 1 in 67 chance of dying from, if infected?

I'd say - live your life, and avoid obvious dumb stupid morons who go around recklessly exposing themselves to people. Don't be a fucking idiot, spending hours in fart-filled Big Box stores, and generally understand the people you are around.

Are you around reckless people who themselves expose themselves to sick people haphazardly, don't wash their hands after taking a shit, or are otherwise irresponsible? I'd avoid them.

And don't waste hours in big stores shopping thinking your useless mask offers you protection.

Of course you don't know any of this - you probably don't even wear an N-95 mask, but instead wear a flimsy fabric mask or a COMPLETELY USELESS cloth mask, and spend HOURS at stores thinking it protects you, not grasping that masks protect OTHER PEOPLE, LOL!

Other than that, just enjoy your remaining years.

Basically, don't be a complete stupid reckless idiot, wash your hands after taking a shit, limit your time in huge retail locations or around dumb people who don't wash their hands while taking a shit, and just live your life.

The ONLY protection against Covid, leaky not-vaccine aside, is self-isolation. If you think masks protect you, you are a fool, and haven't done much research on the topic of masking.

Be responsible, and just don't be a filthy pig. I probably wouldn't expose myself to Covid+ people [MEANING, ACTUAL SICK PEOPLE WITH SYMPTOMS, NOT THOSE WHO TRIGGERED A POSITIVE PCR TEST, WHICH MEANS JACK SHIT].

At my age [40], will I expose myself to Covid+ people, time and time again.

HELL YES, I WILL.

As for my health - it's fine. Thank you for asking:

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: January 22, 2022, 05:35:46 AM »
Love that scent.

She dumped me for sexting other women, and telling them how I loved that scent. That hot scent [of the other women's clits], and how I wanted to smell Monica Brant's clit, etc.

My ex didn't seem to get that I only have eyes for her. Did I perform oral sex on the 200 women I sexted, no!

;D ;D ;D

Tell her you are trying to build an olfactory cocoon.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #828 on: January 22, 2022, 05:41:47 AM »
I’m noticing the local commercials recently have not been about vaccines but about testing. That scam can be run indefinitely.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #829 on: January 22, 2022, 05:55:29 AM »
matts wall of diploma's kill vinces by a long shot
good physique matt
bhank being on tons of drugs may not agree which is 'brutal if true'
love your long wall-of-text posts and stats, keep em coming
it destroys any narrative that the brainless vaxxers like oak, prime, strawvag cling to
they are the left who are kings of fake-news
and their hero shits his pants and mistakes it for ice cream
epic

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #830 on: January 22, 2022, 05:55:36 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Tell her you are trying to build an olfactory cocoon.

;D ;D

Love that scent.

Now that she's left me  :'(, I think it's time for gym and juice. OH SHIT, WAIT, ONTARIO GYMS ARE CLOSED TO THE VACCINATED.  ::)

Luckily, I am still able to go, as I am technically employed at my gym. Yes, I have a job as equipment tester, so that I can legally train, unvaccinated [or train AT ALL].

This is the kind of insane shit that will happen more and more if Canada is set on having the social credit system

Also, this, LOL - great, effective vaccine:

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #831 on: January 22, 2022, 06:32:42 AM »
;D ;D

Love that scent.

Now that she's left me  :'(, I think it's time for gym and juice. OH SHIT, WAIT, ONTARIO GYMS ARE CLOSED TO THE VACCINATED.  ::)

Luckily, I am still able to go, as I am technically employed at my gym. Yes, I have a job as equipment tester, so that I can legally train, unvaccinated [or train AT ALL].

This is the kind of insane shit that will happen more and more if Canada is set on having the social credit system

Also, this, LOL - great, effective vaccine:

Worried about losing sense of smell or taste?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #832 on: January 22, 2022, 11:35:34 AM »

In Canada, only 3,072 of 31,164,316  Canadians under the age of 65 have died so far.

Which means that just over 99.99% survived, two years into this thing, LOL.

I mean, come on - would ANYONE have even noticed a pandemic if not for the media hysteria, forced masking as a visual reminder of a pandemic that no one would have otherwise noticed, bullshit about "asymptomatic spread" [AKA, a false positive PCR test, also known as "NOT HAVING A VIRUS - THEREFORE NOT BEING SICK AT ALL", yet rafts of morons thought that the allegedly most lethal virus in human history showed NO SYMPTOMS WHATSOEVER, LOL...you can't make this up], all caused by the ridiculous pandemic preparedness guidelines which were put in place to assure this mass psychosis proliferated after they failed to get Swine Flu off the ground.

It's just that in this, they REALLY overplayed their hand. Trust in government will take some time to recover - although human beings have notoriously bad memories [people forget]. But they really pushed this guy.

Over 100,000 small and medium businesses closed over this in the USA, and in Canada, over 10,000 restaurants alone permanently closed [maybe that's the point?  ::)].

Over 10x as many Canadians aged 20-50 died of ADDITIONAL drug overdoses during lockdown than Covid-19 deaths. Canada spent more on this pandemic than in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF CANADA FROM ITS INCEPTION IN 1867 THROUGH TO 2020, AND LITERALLY NOT ONE SINGLE ICU BED WAS ADDED IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY.

In Thunder Bay, we had 22 ICU beds when this started. Do you know how many we have now? 22! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??

On top of that, ALL estimates show that more children aged 5-11 will die of the vaccine versus from COVID itself, yet we still pushed to vaccinate children.

And for all of our compliance - what did we get? DEMANDS FOR MORE COMPLIANCE!!

Vaccinated Ontarians still can't eat in restaurants or go to gyms - HAHAHAHAHA. You can't make this up! Masking is still forced for triple vaxxed people. It's all completely insane.

This pandemic - which was just a second flu, basically, with people dying while triggering a + PCR test and then called a "COVID" death, got masses of people to be scared for TWO YEARS without even knowing a single person who died of it.

Not one single person on this board knows one person who died of Covid who wasn't an old diseased fat fuck, yet they still worry about it, like it's The Spanish Flu 2.0.

This is some Emperor Has No Clothes level mass psychosis.

It's hilarious to me that idiots think that 855,000 random Americans of all ages and health levels dropped dead from this virus without knowing a single person who died, haha.

Consider that 581,400 of those 855,000 had SIX OR MORE UNDERLYING DISEASES, AND WERE AVERAGING IN AGE OF 84. Yet people think random people are dropping dead.

WHO? WHERE? NAME TEN IN CANADA RIGHT NOW.

This is literally a pandemic of hospitals getting paid $13,000 USD of federal emergency funds for calling every death Covid, haha.

IMO, the scam is up. It's just a matter of circulating posts like this one to friends and family, and hoping people read them [summarizing the key points into short memes will help].

The narrative is crumbling. It's just a matter of time now. Lawsuits are starting to pile up:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8523534/covid-omicron-vaccine-mandate-lawsuit-employer-trudeau/

^ LOL!!!

;D ;D ;D

British stats are the same. There was never any lethal pandemic. We have a second flu. Don't worry about it unless are a diseased fat old fuck:

https://twitter.com/PaulEmbery/status/1484239247196495878

https://edmontonsun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-albertas-hospitalization-numbers-show-covid-19-vaccinations-are-saving-lives

Hey Matt!

The unvaccinated are 41 TIMES more likely to die of COVID than the vaccinated.

Can you name a medical treatment that has better stats than that?

8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: January 22, 2022, 01:44:58 PM »
That's true for both the virus and the vaccine. Although another variable is boosters - how people respond long-term to successive boosters is yet to be seen.

I think it's safe to say after 23 months that if I was going to get any side effects from Covaids that it would have happened already.

Just one thing concerns me - the four HIV inserts in Covid-19. That strongly leads me to believe that the virus was manmade.

I don't think I have HIV - but four HIV inserts concerns me somewhat.

But again - 23 months is a long time, showing no symptoms. I think I'm good.

That being said, what makes you think the vaccine is immune from potential long-term problems like that? You'd be taking a chance either way. Plus, people tend to get sicker with successive boosters.

Wait until 2028, and we'll have a better idea about all of this.

"We don't know until we know."

She died...how can it be the right decision? "Horká wanted to infect herself so she could be "done with Covid," her son, Jan Rek, told Prima News on Monday." Guess she got what she wanted then. She's definitely done with it.

Hanna Horká

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #834 on: January 22, 2022, 01:46:42 PM »
She died...how can it be the right decision? "Horká wanted to infect herself so she could be "done with Covid," her son, Jan Rek, told Prima News on Monday." Guess she got what she wanted then. She's definitely done with it.

Hanna Horká

Follow her lead most annoying poster!
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: January 22, 2022, 01:57:14 PM »

Hanna Horká

She’s an antivaxxer legend!

😆

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #836 on: January 22, 2022, 01:59:12 PM »
She’s an antivaxxer legend!

😆
Shouldn’t you be getting coffee for a Doctor, peasant!
T

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: January 22, 2022, 03:48:02 PM »
Why did I get the vaccine?

That’s easy.

SCIENCE

😎

$$$$Science

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #838 on: January 22, 2022, 07:24:45 PM »
This is tearing through board members.  Fortunately all seems to be minor and not serious health threat.  I've seen estimates that they expect something like 80% of the population to get this before the end of February.  Vax doesn't matter, mask doesn't matter, booster doesn't matter.

I'm curious as to who the 20% that don't end up getting it are going to be?  Antisocials?  Shut-ins?  People with generally low number of interactions with others? 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: January 22, 2022, 08:45:45 PM »
This is tearing through board members.  Fortunately all seems to be minor and not serious health threat.  I've seen estimates that they expect something like 80% of the population to get this before the end of February.  Vax doesn't matter, mask doesn't matter, booster doesn't matter.

I'm curious as to who the 20% that don't end up getting it are going to be?  Antisocials?  Shut-ins?  People with generally low number of interactions with others?

Yes it’s a mild virus.

It only KILLED five and a half million people.

🙄

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: January 22, 2022, 10:46:17 PM »

People who avoid indoor mixing.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: January 22, 2022, 10:52:01 PM »

Why are you sleeping on your sofa?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: January 22, 2022, 10:55:58 PM »
Love that scent.

That being said - you claim that it was stupid to expose myself to Covid purposely. Remember: this was two days before Covid was in the Canadian news cycle, and I had not been sick with a cold in nearly nine years at the time.

I felt the need to test my immune system with the biggest viral load that I could get my dick in hands on.

With the hysteria that followed, would I have purposely exposed myself to Covid, no!

But knowing what I know NOW, would I purposely exposed myself to Covid - yes!

In my age group, in MY current health status - YES! Absolutely!

Dare I say that even at your age, you would survive COVID, Prime.

There is roughly a 1.5% chance a man in your health status, even at your age, my would die of Covid.

That's about a 1 in 67 chance of dying.

Would I purposely exposed myself to Covid at your age, given this we odds? Probably not someone with peak viral load First Wave COVID. Omicron, maybe.

But would I hide away from the world over it? Hell no.

I would probably wear a fitted N-95 mask by 3M in crowded places like Wal-Mart - but masks are more about source control than personal protection. They give a lot of morons false confidence.

If you want to be safe, the ONLY certain safe measure is SELF-ISOLATION.

Again - masks are SOURCE CONTROL.

What I would do is do 2-3 months of shopping at a time [minimum one month], and freeze as much of that food as is possible, in order to avoid large crowds. I would shop quickly, and wear a mask, for CV what LITTLE protection it offers [more than nothing - but not much].

Ultimately, I'd just hunker back a little.

As for the vaccine - it sucks. So I don't know.

Unfortunately, what CAN you do about a new virus with a shitty, leaky vaccine, that you have a 1 in 67 chance of dying from, if infected?

I'd say - live your life, and avoid obvious dumb stupid morons who go around recklessly exposing themselves to people. Don't be a fucking idiot, spending hours in fart-filled Big Box stores, and generally understand the people you are around.

Are you around reckless people who themselves expose themselves to sick people haphazardly, don't wash their hands after taking a shit, or are otherwise irresponsible? I'd avoid them.

And don't waste hours in big stores shopping thinking your useless mask offers you protection.

Of course you don't know any of this - you probably don't even wear an N-95 mask, but instead wear a flimsy fabric mask or a COMPLETELY USELESS cloth mask, and spend HOURS at stores thinking it protects you, not grasping that masks protect OTHER PEOPLE, LOL!

Other than that, just enjoy your remaining years.

Basically, don't be a complete stupid reckless idiot, wash your hands after taking a shit, limit your time in huge retail locations or around dumb people who don't wash their hands while taking a shit, and just live your life.

The ONLY protection against Covid, leaky not-vaccine aside, is self-isolation. If you think masks protect you, you are a fool, and haven't done much research on the topic of masking.

Be responsible, and just don't be a filthy pig. I probably wouldn't expose myself to Covid+ people [MEANING, ACTUAL SICK PEOPLE WITH SYMPTOMS, NOT THOSE WHO TRIGGERED A POSITIVE PCR TEST, WHICH MEANS JACK SHIT].

At my age [40], will I expose myself to Covid+ people, time and time again.

HELL YES, I WILL.

As for my health - it's fine. Thank you for asking:

Ok. You are in good shape.

But wow…….awkward post alert.

🙁

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #843 on: January 23, 2022, 06:09:27 AM »
Worried about losing sense of smell or taste?

Nope. Personally I am not.

Love that scent of clit.

Love putting my nose in it.

But where is the evidence after 350M global COVID cases of "Long Covid".

It just seems like complete bullshit to me.

Also, continually exposing myself to CoVee+ people has been a liberating thing for me. Truly made me stop worrying about this AT ALL. Not like I ever was.

I would be sad if if I lost the ability to smell women's vaginas though.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #844 on: January 23, 2022, 06:14:28 AM »
Ok. You are in good shape.

But wow…….awkward post alert.

🙁

Thank you, OAK.  :)

I'm just saying I enjoy smelling women's twats.

I really don't have any other fetishes or anything - if you can even call that one. I'm a very vanilla person. I just want the rest of the world to get back to normal.  :-\

A woman I know who always wanted to shag me is currently CoVee+.

Should I do it?

That's how I got hit so hard in the first wave - shagging my girlfriend. I took in a massive infection.

But you know what - I'm glad I did. My antibody count was still massive as a result, as late as July of last year, and again on September 11th of last year!  :)

Might I get an autoimmune disease down the road from Covid?

It's possible, yes. But Fraudci was exaggerating HIV, and I have no reason to think he's telling the truth now.

Again, where is the evidence of "Long Covid"?

This is still slightly concerning though - but I'm not crazy worried or anything. But hey - you never know:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #845 on: January 23, 2022, 06:17:47 AM »
Yes it’s a mild virus.

It only KILLED five and a half million people.

🙄

wow scary pandemic
5 million of 8 billion in the world is 99.93% of people who didnt die from the fauci-flu
tiny number and as matt has pointed out many times, average age was 80+ and with tons of health problems
plus the number is fake anyways (died with covid, not from)

you sir are too dumb even to be called a sheep
i feel bad if you have kids
doomed dna

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #846 on: January 23, 2022, 06:21:19 AM »
wow scary pandemic
5 million of 8 billion in the world is 99.93% of people who didnt die from the fauci-flu
tiny number and as matt has pointed out many times, average age was 80+ and with tons of health problems
plus the number is fake anyways (died with covid, not from)

you sir are too dumb even to be called a sheep
i feel bad if you have kids
doomed dna

;D ;D ;D

Exactly.

I got banned from Instagram again, so hopefully people can see this [not sure if the default setting is private]:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZEyssBL_Vm/

So under 1,000 Canadians without comorbidities under the age of 65 have died so far.

728 to be exact, in a population of 38.5M.  ::)

How many of that under 1K who died were obese?

We need to get a grip on this.

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW ONE HEALTHY PERSON WHO DIED OF THIS VIRUS???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: January 23, 2022, 06:25:57 AM »
Thank you, OAK.  :)

I'm just saying I enjoy smelling women's twats.

I really don't have any other fetishes or anything - if you can even call that one. I'm a very vanilla person. I just want the rest of the world to get back to normal.  :-\

A woman I know who always wanted to shag me is currently CoVee+.

Should I do it?

That's how I got hit so hard in the first wave - shagging my girlfriend. I took in a massive infection.

But you know what - I'm glad I did. My antibody count was still massive as a result, as late as July of last year, and again on September 11th of last year!  :)

Might I get an autoimmune disease down the road from Covid?

It's possible, yes. But Fraudci was exaggerating HIV, and I have no reason to think he's telling the truth now.

Again, where is the evidence of "Long Covid"?

This is still slightly concerning though - but I'm not crazy worried or anything. But hey - you never know:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

it used to be called "post Viral Syndrome"

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #848 on: January 23, 2022, 06:45:01 AM »

So under 1,000 Canadians without comorbidities under the age of 65 have died so far.

728 to be exact, in a population of 38.5M.  ::)

wow scary stuff matt, lets spend more money on this than the entire history of cananda basically, for a scary plandemic where 99.997% (of healthy people) survived.
the horror!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #849 on: January 23, 2022, 06:46:52 AM »
omg the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!