Author Topic: Pit bull attacks  (Read 7334 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Pit bull attacks
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2021, 06:46:32 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2021, 07:30:19 PM »
I LOVE dogs, all dogs, but if one ever attacked me, I’d have him yelping for mercy inside of 20 seconds. Sure, Fortress would be wounded, but he would emerge the victor.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2021, 08:02:59 PM »
excellent animals.

powerful breed dogs need to be treated like firearms.

x2

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2021, 08:05:47 PM »
I LOVE dogs, all dogs, but if one ever attacked me, I’d have him yelping for mercy inside of 20 seconds. Sure, Fortress would be wounded, but he would emerge the victor.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I'm guessing Fortress also has a humongous cock.  No?   ;D

I too love all dogs including pit bulls.  I've never had to deal with a bad one.  People need to know what they are dealing with and always be aware of what pit bulls are capable of. 

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2021, 08:49:48 PM »
That was Staffordshire Bull Terriers..

All part of the Bully breed

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2021, 09:10:44 PM »
What's more dangerous than a Pit Bull? A Dogo Argentino. They are bigger.

Again, a Bully breed

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2021, 10:16:26 PM »
I don't post here much but here goes.

The problem is that they are exceptionally powerful and loyal/affectionate (not joking) dogs. Nurture the loyalty and 95 times out of 100 they are the most loving harmless family dogs..
The problem is that with ANY dog breed there's also (and I don't know the number but it's there for sure) a percentage of them that are not right in the head and will be violent at the drop of a hat. In a small jack russell terrier or a chihuahua it's either cute or annoying, in a pitty, it's fucking horrendously dangerous. To that end, anyone even considering having one NEEDS to be fucking well trained (the person first then the dog itself) in raising dogs and look for signs and keep the dogs away from kids and training them properly. If there's the slightest hint of a problem, you take zero chances, you take the thing to the vet and have it put to sleep. It sounds harsh but it's the only way you can even think about owning this type of dog.

Then there's the elephant in the room. Probably half or more of the pitbull attacks (certainly in my country - Australia where they are now illegal) aren't that percentage of them that weren't right in the head, no it's because they belonged to shit girl owners who were actually conditioning them to be violent, either for dog fighting, or because the owners are just generally fucking idiots. The same dead shits are likely as not  also the ones to not secure their yards the dogs get loose and do what they'd been raised to do by said fuckheads. Of course then a kid is attacked and sadly often as not killed. The owners shit themselves and instead of the owners having any accountability for raising the dog deliberately to be vicious they get on tv with crocodile tears and say some shit like 'oh I don't know what happened, our dog 'fluffy' (real name 'bloodbath' or some other dickhead name) is sooo affectionate and loving they've never shown any hint of aggressive behaviour' . Naturally the dogs are put to sleep, and frankly the fuckhead owners who have brutalised them should be too, they aren't on the fucking verge of curing cancer or contributing to society.

AbrahamG you sir are absolutely spot on - they need to be treated like firearms, and indeed there's some people who should never be allowed within a country mile of a firearm. And similarly any firearm needs to be immaculately maintained/treated/cared for and any with a faulty trigger mechanism needs either to be fixed or destroyed, no exceptions.

I was involved in animal rescue with a now ex girlfriend for some time. It's a bit of an underground thing over here. Some are just the regular 'you can't take care of the animal, we will' some are almost like terrorist cells and will literally break down a fence to get a mistreated animal and some will even tune up the owner (though it's admittedly rarer). I know of one instance where they got two dogs that were destined for fighting. They managed to get them out of there but the dogs were clearly always on edge and risky to be around, even taking all possible precautions. They ended up having no choice but to have them put down. Which is upsetting for animal lovers but a fucking damn sight better than how barbarically the dogs would have ended up dying if they ended up in dog fights and astronomically better than the risk of that conditioned in capricious viciousness unintentionally unleashed on an innocent person, much less a child, or even another animal.

I myself  have had a couple of pit bulls over the years, none since they were made illegal. I currently have an American Staffy, who was a rescue, and I love the big gentle giant like he was my flesh and blood. Got him from a guy who was an ice user (I think you guys call it meth - its usually called ice or shard here) and cared for it about as much as Anthony Fauci might. I genuinely feel sorry for people who haven't had the good fortune to have had dogs from their childhood and their whole life. You're really missing out on an awesome experience. The comment I think BlackMetallic made about (regular, not the american variant) staffordshire bull terriers being nanny dogs being all part of the bully breed may be true genetically but their temperament is incredibly child friendly. They'll put up with kids being kids and show nothing but love. About the only dog that comes to mind as being naturally more affectionate would be whippets, which are imho probably the best dog in the world for young kids. Unlimited energy and just the embodiment of love and loyalty. To make this getbig relevant, google 'wendy the whippet' to see Ronnie Coleman in canine form. Like that particular breed of belgian cattle. some whippets have a genetic defect which inhibits myostatin or whatever it's called and they end up near double the weight or more of a regular whippet. But still with the same beautiful temperament.

One of the things that happened when pittys were made illegal (some other breeds too afaik) here ands I believe this might have also happened in the UK is that the aforementioned fuckhead unfit dog owners just switched to the next breed that was potentially dangerous but not yet made illegal. Either that or they (sometimes successfully) tried to register them as a staffordshire bull terrier cross....

Bottom line - if you want to even consider owning a pitty or any other big breed, do your homework and be prepared for the chance you may have to have it put to sleep because its temperament is wrong. Generally you need them from a young age to guage this, adult dogs with unknown histories are a big concern. And anyone involved in dog fighting and conditioning/training dogs for that purpose should be fucking gassed because they are ruining the human gene pool.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2021, 10:38:05 PM »
"Pit Bull
The following infographic shows that the Pit Bull is still responsible for the most fatal attacks in the U.S. by far, killing 284 people over that 13-year period - 66 percent of total fatalities. That's despite the breed accounting for just 6.5% of the total U.S. dog population.Sep 13, 2018"

I've been around large breed dogs quite a bit and have friends that have Pits that seem like big teddy bears. However, either it's just not reported when it happens, or it doesn't happen as often but when I read about someone coming home and finding their spouse, child, etc torn to pieces it seems like Pits are the culprits. My friends will tell me "Well they weren't raised right" but that's not really the picture the surviving members are painting, I'm not at all against people owning them, I personally would choose a different breed and avoid the possibility

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2021, 10:42:41 PM »
Do you like my new dog?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2021, 10:47:36 PM »
the owners of pit bulls have more responsibility than owners of other breeds

pit bulls have tons of energy so they need to be walked and given exercise daily, and they need to be socialized with other animals and people

unfortunately they are often given a life that is the opposite, locked up on a chain all day and abused and neglected

no dog deals with more abuse than pit bulls because every scumbag that wants a dog wants a pit bull, so combine the abuse with their high energy levels you often end up with a blood bath

E
E

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2021, 11:39:31 PM »
I don't post here much but here goes.

The problem is that they are exceptionally powerful and loyal/affectionate (not joking) dogs. Nurture the loyalty and 95 times out of 100 they are the most loving harmless family dogs..
The problem is that with ANY dog breed there's also (and I don't know the number but it's there for sure) a percentage of them that are not right in the head and will be violent at the drop of a hat. In a small jack russell terrier or a chihuahua it's either cute or annoying, in a pitty, it's fucking horrendously dangerous. To that end, anyone even considering having one NEEDS to be fucking well trained (the person first then the dog itself) in raising dogs and look for signs and keep the dogs away from kids and training them properly. If there's the slightest hint of a problem, you take zero chances, you take the thing to the vet and have it put to sleep. It sounds harsh but it's the only way you can even think about owning this type of dog.

Then there's the elephant in the room. Probably half or more of the pitbull attacks (certainly in my country - Australia where they are now illegal) aren't that percentage of them that weren't right in the head, no it's because they belonged to shit girl owners who were actually conditioning them to be violent, either for dog fighting, or because the owners are just generally fucking idiots. The same dead shits are likely as not  also the ones to not secure their yards the dogs get loose and do what they'd been raised to do by said fuckheads. Of course then a kid is attacked and sadly often as not killed. The owners shit themselves and instead of the owners having any accountability for raising the dog deliberately to be vicious they get on tv with crocodile tears and say some shit like 'oh I don't know what happened, our dog 'fluffy' (real name 'bloodbath' or some other dickhead name) is sooo affectionate and loving they've never shown any hint of aggressive behaviour' . Naturally the dogs are put to sleep, and frankly the fuckhead owners who have brutalised them should be too, they aren't on the fucking verge of curing cancer or contributing to society.

AbrahamG you sir are absolutely spot on - they need to be treated like firearms, and indeed there's some people who should never be allowed within a country mile of a firearm. And similarly any firearm needs to be immaculately maintained/treated/cared for and any with a faulty trigger mechanism needs either to be fixed or destroyed, no exceptions.

I was involved in animal rescue with a now ex girlfriend for some time. It's a bit of an underground thing over here. Some are just the regular 'you can't take care of the animal, we will' some are almost like terrorist cells and will literally break down a fence to get a mistreated animal and some will even tune up the owner (though it's admittedly rarer). I know of one instance where they got two dogs that were destined for fighting. They managed to get them out of there but the dogs were clearly always on edge and risky to be around, even taking all possible precautions. They ended up having no choice but to have them put down. Which is upsetting for animal lovers but a fucking damn sight better than how barbarically the dogs would have ended up dying if they ended up in dog fights and astronomically better than the risk of that conditioned in capricious viciousness unintentionally unleashed on an innocent person, much less a child, or even another animal.

I myself  have had a couple of pit bulls over the years, none since they were made illegal. I currently have an American Staffy, who was a rescue, and I love the big gentle giant like he was my flesh and blood. Got him from a guy who was an ice user (I think you guys call it meth - its usually called ice or shard here) and cared for it about as much as Anthony Fauci might. I genuinely feel sorry for people who haven't had the good fortune to have had dogs from their childhood and their whole life. You're really missing out on an awesome experience. The comment I think BlackMetallic made about (regular, not the american variant) staffordshire bull terriers being nanny dogs being all part of the bully breed may be true genetically but their temperament is incredibly child friendly. They'll put up with kids being kids and show nothing but love. About the only dog that comes to mind as being naturally more affectionate would be whippets, which are imho probably the best dog in the world for young kids. Unlimited energy and just the embodiment of love and loyalty. To make this getbig relevant, google 'wendy the whippet' to see Ronnie Coleman in canine form. Like that particular breed of belgian cattle. some whippets have a genetic defect which inhibits myostatin or whatever it's called and they end up near double the weight or more of a regular whippet. But still with the same beautiful temperament.

One of the things that happened when pittys were made illegal (some other breeds too afaik) here ands I believe this might have also happened in the UK is that the aforementioned fuckhead unfit dog owners just switched to the next breed that was potentially dangerous but not yet made illegal. Either that or they (sometimes successfully) tried to register them as a staffordshire bull terrier cross....

Bottom line - if you want to even consider owning a pitty or any other big breed, do your homework and be prepared for the chance you may have to have it put to sleep because its temperament is wrong. Generally you need them from a young age to guage this, adult dogs with unknown histories are a big concern. And anyone involved in dog fighting and conditioning/training dogs for that purpose should be fucking gassed because they are ruining the human gene pool.

You too sir are spot on here.  I'd have no problem with animal abusers and dog fighters sentenced to the death penalty.  Immediately.  Fox Sports here in the states makes me fucking sick having Michael Vick on the air collecting a paycheck.  He should be a pariah.  He isn't rehabilitated.  He isn't sorry for what he's done.  He's sorry he got caught.  Plain and simple.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2021, 01:18:02 AM »
You too sir are spot on here.  I'd have no problem with animal abusers and dog fighters sentenced to the death penalty.  Immediately.  Fox Sports here in the states makes me fucking sick having Michael Vick on the air collecting a paycheck.  He should be a pariah.  He isn't rehabilitated.  He isn't sorry for what he's done.  He's sorry he got caught.  Plain and simple.

Agree 100%.

My only point is that people forget what they are capable of.

I've seen a 60 pound pit ragdoll a 150 pound teenager and almost kill him in less than 2 minutes.

Sure there are more nice ones than bad, but my issue if with the capabilities.

There is no other dog breed that has the same capabilities.

Fuck Vick. Deserves to be burned alive.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2021, 01:23:16 AM »
My dog is beautiful, no?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2021, 01:40:23 AM »
Agree 100%.

My only point is that people forget what they are capable of.

I've seen a 60 pound pit ragdoll a 150 pound teenager and almost kill him in less than 2 minutes.

Sure there are more nice ones than bad, but my issue if with the capabilities.

There is no other dog breed that has the same capabilities.

Fuck Vick. Deserves to be burned alive.

I couldn't agree more.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2021, 01:55:06 AM »
Just one more reason why I carry a blade and I`m a huge dog lover.....I just don`t love `em feasting on my leg.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2021, 02:48:16 AM »
Just one more reason why I carry a blade and I`m a huge dog lover.....I just don`t love `em feasting on my leg.  ;D
I carry a blade everyday when walking as well in case I run into a vicious dog.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2021, 02:51:11 AM »
XL bullys are far bigger and powerful than a pitbull yet they are not banned..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2021, 02:56:29 AM »
XL bullys are far bigger and powerful than a pitbull yet they are not banned..

That is the dog version of a jacked bodybuilder.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2021, 02:57:13 AM »
I carry a blade everyday when walking as well in case I run into a vicious dog.
Hell yeah.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2021, 03:37:35 AM »

Everyone needs a bestie "G" like that little dog.  8)

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2021, 11:28:59 AM »
I love dogs more than humans but all the pitbulls should be put down. Incidents happen with dogs all the time but when it's a pitbull, shit is scary.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2021, 11:43:00 AM »

F

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2022, 02:38:43 AM »
My dog is harmless

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2022, 05:53:10 AM »
                                               Ok i just have to chime in here. some of you are very right. But some of you are incredibly dumb. you are probably the same people who think the corona vaccine works and biden is a great president. smh. I have been a pit owner most of my life ( im 57)  never once has any of mine EVER gotten viscious with any human and rarely with other dogs unless that dog started it. yes they were raised as nanny dogs. truth.

The ones that do act up are either incredibly abused neglected etc. The other ones are owned by people doing illegal things and train them to be violent. PERIOD.  You here about the "pit bull" attacks more often because it fits the agenda of the media. i have friends who has pits and no one has ever had any incident.  There are more mean violent dogs out there like dobermans eskimo spits german shephards etc.  hell even little ankle bitters are more viscious  but no one cares.

treat a dog as you would a person. Love respect tenderness kindness. they will reward you way more. Some people have no idea how to raise a dog ( or children either) . My friend got a husky and took him back because he didnt know how to listen or sit or stay etc.  smh. he thought dogs were automatically known how to be. ( hes an idiot).  he didnt want to spend the time teaching him anything.  Are there some pits that are mean and should be put down? yes of course. But its the same with any living creature. humans included. there are always gonna be a few bad in everything.  look at humans. Dindues do more killings more crimes and more acts of violence than any other race of humans. But should they all be wiped off the earth? ( probably) but there are some good ones. a small percentage is good. But with pits its the opposite. Only a small percentage are bad and then its usually the owners fault.   

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2022, 08:35:05 AM »
I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I'm guessing Fortress also has a humongous cock.  No?   ;D

I believe Brother Fortress prefers the term "Viking Penile WarHammer" ;D

T