Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Mid Winter Form

<< < (2/69) > >>

IroNat:

--- Quote from: bhank on January 19, 2022, 10:50:50 AM ---Brittany and Madonna said it was ok

--- End quote ---

Good one, bro.

We love you (no homo) but will continue to bust on you.

webstar:
It’s actually a very easy pose when you have muscle on your legs.

You should keep your legs together and use the back leg to create the illusion you actually train legs.

Legs spread like that is not a pose for you. Very few people can pull that off.

I would look into wheel chair bodybuilding.

FitnessFrenzy:
you should get a tattoo on prime's face on the other delt.

chaos:

--- Quote from: bhank on January 19, 2022, 10:13:27 AM ---I am 224lbs in this pic 44 years old taken today. I have been eating not dieted down or dehydrated or anything. The point of this pic was to practice the pose as I am trying to figure out which way is best for feet right vs left foot forward. It is not an easy pose basically a contortion. Main goal this winter is to continue to bring up the legs. End goal is possibly a show next summer as a 225lb Heavyweight but really need to keep working on the legs and the poses.

--- End quote ---
One time....to pull this off you need to bend that front arm more so you can twist your body to bring that back delt forward to make your upper body look wider and your waist smaller, speaking of your waist....holy shit, lay off the gh Palumbo, also bringing the waist done will help those twigs look bigger.

BB:

--- Quote from: chaos on January 19, 2022, 11:07:57 AM ---holy shit, lay off the gh Palumbo, also bringing the waist done will help those twigs look bigger.

--- End quote ---

:o -

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version