Author Topic: Mid Winter Form  (Read 16027 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Mid Winter Form
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2022, 01:28:42 PM »
Hard to believe your arms are bigger than Mike Mentzers, just goes to show the illusion of bodybuilding.

Mentzer was 5 foot 8 with short Arms. I am 511 with long arms my brother is 6 foot 2 and my reach is the same as his it makes a huge difference

Mentzer looked great his arms are proportioned really nice but they are not huge he claims 18.5 and if you averaged out my arms that is where I would be as well. Lots of getbiggers are larger but maybe not better than Mentzer some may be better

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2022, 01:36:09 PM »
Mentzers arms looked fucking huge in person.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2022, 02:22:03 PM »
Mentzers arms looked fucking huge in person.
he really did. I shook hands with him once in about 78 and he looked different than any bodybuilder I had seen up till then

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2022, 02:23:39 PM »
Your Wife, Girlfriend, Mother, and Sister I have them on rotation

:D

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2022, 03:45:16 PM »
he really did. I shook hands with him once in about 78 and he looked different than any bodybuilder I had seen up till then

Hard to believe those arms were "only" 18 1/2 inches.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2022, 04:05:50 PM »

That's from one of the Darden books, he was Jones's right hand man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2022, 04:13:53 PM »
He was a true genetic freak.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2022, 04:14:48 PM »

That's from one of the Darden books, he was Jones's right hand man.

They both have a very deca and dbol look to them.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2022, 05:00:40 PM »
Hard to believe those arms were "only" 18 1/2 inches.
yes he had a thickness to him that not many had at that time

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2022, 05:19:51 PM »
You look to be an almost pure ectomorph, competitive bodybuilding is not for you. Basically your a long distance runner genetically, all you are doing with your bio identical therapy or high levels of test and HGH is shortening your lifespan with no real positive effect on your physique as the two hormones push up your already naturally high metabolic rate even further. Your giving yourself Crohns by over eating in an attempt to put on mass, taxing your digestive system hard, but your heart rate isn on par with a meth head. No hate buddy your an annoying character but I don't wish harm on anyone. Slow down and train for fun or you will be dead in 5- 10 years. Its not worth it. Bodybuilding is for mesomorphs or certainly people who have a high degree of meso, unfortunately you don't. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2022, 06:52:14 AM »
I get people critiquing my legs. However I do not understand anyone talking shit about my midsection and telling me to do vacuums. My midsection is great but yes absolutelt I can add 6 inches to it from eating throughout the day. Notice before breakfast this morning my midsection looks great. Again no dieting was stuffing my face until right before bed last night. So no bringing in the midsection is not going to be an issue with a 3 day prep. This is just before my half pound of sausage and gravy biscuits. My issue is size I need more size which means eating no matter how big the belly gets its trim in the am I have a very fast metabolism but yes belly and intestines are going to be larger mid day full of food like in the original pic in this post

So no I don’t get how any of you are going to tell me I have a problem with my belly but yes I should have combed my hair before this video

eature=share

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2022, 06:56:58 AM »
You look to be an almost pure ectomorph, competitive bodybuilding is not for you. Basically your a long distance runner genetically, all you are doing with your bio identical therapy or high levels of test and HGH is shortening your lifespan with no real positive effect on your physique as the two hormones push up your already naturally high metabolic rate even further. Your giving yourself Crohns by over eating in an attempt to put on mass, taxing your digestive system hard, but your heart rate isn on par with a meth head. No hate buddy your an annoying character but I don't wish harm on anyone. Slow down and train for fun or you will be dead in 5- 10 years. Its not worth it. Bodybuilding is for mesomorphs or certainly people who have a high degree of meso, unfortunately you don't.

Its not like I am trying to win a Pro card or even an Open contest but yes absolutely I think I can do well in the Masters division. Shit I get to compete in the over 45 next summer. Of course I need more legs and that is a challenge. Do you do things that you are good at and come easy or things you enjoy? I like training I am having fun. I do not believe I am shortening my life span I am not 300lbs pushing a bunch of stuff. I posted mid winter form so I can compare to summer. I will be good to go by summer

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2022, 07:01:03 AM »
I get people critiquing my legs. However I do not understand anyone talking shit about my midsection and telling me to do vacuums. My midsection is great but yes absolutelt I can add 6 inches to it from eating throughout the day. Notice before breakfast this morning my midsection looks great. Again no dieting was stuffing my face until right before bed last night. So no bringing in the midsection is not going to be an issue with a 3 day prep. This is just before my half pound of sausage and gravy biscuits. My issue is size I need more size which means eating no matter how big the belly gets its trim in the am I have a very fast metabolism but yes belly and intestines are going to be larger mid day full of food like in the original pic in this post

So no I don’t get how any of you are going to tell me I have a problem with my belly but yes I should have combed my hair before this video

eature=share

Like I said 36+ inches. Put a tape around your relaxed not sucked in waist. Btw, that's how a true waist measurement is done.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2022, 07:05:16 AM »
Like I said 36+ inches. Put a tape around your relaxed not sucked in waist. Btw, that's how a true waist measurement is done.

Jesus really are you kidding by all means let us see your waist today right now. I guarantee I have the tightest abs just walking around during my mid winter bulk on this entire fucking board. My midesction is tighter in the am than a lot of guys on stage after 6 weeks of dieting and a diuretic. Also I just ate a full fucking plate of sausage and gravy biscuits its 10am the eating has started now. Do guys stand on stage relaxed or flexing their abs fucking dumbass hater lets see your dadbod belly. That is not even close to 36 inches you fucking retard

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2022, 07:17:13 AM »

Wise words. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2022, 07:18:36 AM »
Its not like I am trying to win a Pro card or even an Open contest but yes absolutely I think I can do well in the Masters division. Shit I get to compete in the over 45 next summer. Of course I need more legs and that is a challenge. Do you do things that you are good at and come easy or things you enjoy? I like training I am having fun. I do not believe I am shortening my life span I am not 300lbs pushing a bunch of stuff. I posted mid winter form so I can compare to summer. I will be good to go by summer

No one gives a sh*t.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2022, 07:20:50 AM »
No one gives a sh*t.

Says the man who just made 2 comments on my post.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2022, 07:22:48 AM »
Says the man who just made 2 comments on my post.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2022, 07:22:52 AM »
Wise words.

No not wise just negative someone trying to discourage someone else from achieving something another person telling you to give up. There are a billion people in the world who will tell you what you can't do in a thousand different ways. I can and I will.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2022, 07:24:15 AM »
No not wise just negative someone trying to discourage someone else from achieving something another person telling you to give up. There are a billion people in the world who will tell you what you can't do in a thousand different ways. I can and I will.

He's giving you good advices so you can live to see your kid grow up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2022, 07:30:11 AM »
He's giving you good advices so you can live to see your kid grow up.

No he isn't there is no such thing as a fucking ectomorph. And again despite what you all seem to think if you toned down the hate your eyes could tell you I am in great fucking shape I will outlive you all

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2022, 07:47:26 AM »
Jesus really are you kidding by all means let us see your waist today right now. I guarantee I have the tightest abs just walking around during my mid winter bulk on this entire fucking board. My midesction is tighter in the am than a lot of guys on stage after 6 weeks of dieting and a diuretic. Also I just ate a full fucking plate of sausage and gravy biscuits its 10am the eating has started now. Do guys stand on stage relaxed or flexing their abs fucking dumbass hater lets see your dadbod belly. That is not even close to 36 inches you fucking retard

I've got a legit 29 inch relaxed waist chief, I'm 5'11".

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2022, 07:55:19 AM »
I've got a legit 29 inch relaxed waist chief, I'm 5'11".

Great you are my height if you think you got me beat by all means post up. Hell let’s se the guns you got a 29inch waist and 20 inch arms right? Bullshit put up or shut up

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2022, 08:29:31 AM »
Hanky,

You should use a waist trainer.

I have a promo code you can use. You can avoid the knee sleeves fiasco all over again.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2022, 08:30:58 AM »
No he isn't there is no such thing as a fucking ectomorph. And again despite what you all seem to think if you toned down the hate your eyes could tell you I am in great fucking shape I will outlive you all

Famous last words of Derek Anthony…