Author Topic: Mid Winter Form  (Read 15819 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Mid Winter Form
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2022, 08:13:00 AM »
Fuck height,fuck weight....he LOOKS far far better than you do.

Your physique is light years behind his.....keep it real dude......there are a few men on the planet that look better than you do you know.....only a few though your highness.

GEEZUS

I am keeping it real he is my exact same size with similar condition after he dieted down for weeks to lose 20lbs. I have seen his walking around 235 that he cut from to get to that 215 and it was sloppy. I am not sloppy walking around everyday at 225. He wants to mention age but then uses that as an excuse not to post a current pic. Everyone is going to look a little better with a tan and dehydrated on stage after dieting this is me after dinner during a bulk and I am just as lean and as big as his dieted down version. So yeah keep it fucking real jackass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2022, 08:13:19 AM »
I win so stop your nonsense. We look about the same after you diet down and dehydrate for weeks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2022, 08:14:52 AM »
I am keeping it real he is my exact same size with similar condition after he dieted down for weeks to lose 20lbs. I have seen his walking around 235 that he cut from to get to that 215 and it was sloppy. I am not sloppy walking around everyday at 225. He wants to mention age but then uses that as an excuse not to post a current pic. Everyone is going to look a little better with a tan and dehydrated on stage after dieting this is me after dinner during a bulk and I am just as lean and as big as his dieted down version. So yeah keep it fucking real jackass
Yeah OK delusional one,whatever you wanna` say to make you feel better.

You simply cannot admit that anyone other than a pro looks better than you do.

Goodbye again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2022, 08:16:03 AM »
Yeah OK delusional one,whatever you wanna` say to make you feel better.

You simply cannot admit that anyone other than a pro looks better than you do.

Goodbye again.

Have him post a current walking around pic from today and see who looks better exactly

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2022, 08:22:06 AM »
You sound like a douchebag  thinking he looks like Serge Nubret. By all means post a pic of you today 100 bucks says I win so stop your nonsense. We look about the same after you diet down and dehydrate for weeks.

dont forget we have seen your contest pics
You were 20lbs heavier than me onstage yet look 20lbs lighter

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2022, 08:23:12 AM »

No I was 206lbs on stage after making the mistake of cutting to 198lbs. I am a full 20lbs heavier right now than I was on stage.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2022, 08:23:59 AM »

throw up your onstage photo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2022, 08:25:11 AM »

An again not even putting you down you looked good but again we are the exact same damn size with the same damn structure and height the fuck are you arguing about with me if it was a silhouette you wouldn’t be able to tell us apart

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2022, 08:26:44 AM »
204lbs

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2022, 08:27:23 AM »
An again not even putting you down you looked good but again we are the exact same damn size with the same damn structure and height the fuck are you arguing about with me if it was a silhouette you wouldn’t be able to tell us apart
Jason Blaha is the same height and weight as Serge Nubret

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2022, 08:50:27 AM »
Except I don’t look like Jason Blaha and you don’t look like Serge Nubret they are also nowhere near the same height or condition. I also don’t need to put up an old contest pic becaus I am in better shape today right now. You want to pretend you were on some kind of different level have at it truth is we are abou the same damn size and condition only difference is my pic is current walking around not after cutting 20lbs 5 years ago. This is 223 from last night.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2022, 08:51:04 AM »

Not sure if you are trolling. joswift's on stage pics blow away yours. even you must see that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2022, 08:54:17 AM »

Not sure if you are trolling. joswift's on stage pics blow away yours. even you must see that.

On stage is not walking around let him put up a pic from today he won’t becasue he doesn’t look like that walking around

His pics are also getting older and older the next one will be in black and white

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2022, 09:06:27 AM »

throw up your onstage photo
Been posting this for years.
Recent pictures please. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2022, 09:08:43 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2022, 09:16:15 AM »

Don’t worry Wes not an issue for you no one will ever have any problem picking the Elf out of the lineup

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2022, 09:18:39 AM »
On stage is not walking around let him put up a pic from today he won’t becasue he doesn’t look like that walking around

His pics are also getting older and older the next one will be in black and white

I worry about you, what are you going to do when you dont look like you do now?
Are you going to hang yourself?

Bodybuilding is about off season and show time, peoples look varies from time to time.

I haven't trained now for 3 months but my shape and structure is still there, you cant do anything about your huge head and narrow shoulders and GH mitts

Is me posting a show photo of me on the day and asking you do you look as good on the very same day mean anything?

You got onstage, you looked pretty average, your structural flaws were glaringly evident

Wake the fuck up

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2022, 09:20:32 AM »
Been posting this for years.
Recent pictures please. :D
2018 British finals were I placed 4th

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2022, 09:20:34 AM »
Your head resembles a Taffin photoshop

;D

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2022, 09:23:55 AM »
Don’t worry Wes not an issue for you no one will ever have any problem picking the Elf out of the lineup
OK Mr. four last place medals,whatever you say.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2022, 09:25:39 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2022, 09:26:22 AM »
I worry about you, what are you going to do when you dont look like you do now?
Are you going to hang yourself?

Bodybuilding is about off season and show time, peoples look varies from time to time.

I haven't trained now for 3 months but my shape and structure is still there, you cant do anything about your huge head and narrow shoulders and GH mitts

Is me posting a show photo of me on the day and asking you do you look as good on the very same day mean anything?

You got onstage, you looked pretty average, your structural flaws were glaringly evident

Wake the fuck up

Why do you want to compare to what I looked like 6 months ago at my first show after a bad prep? I look better and I am 20lbs heavier right now by all means make the comparison to now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2022, 09:33:28 AM »
Why do you want to compare to what I looked like 6 months ago at my first show after a bad prep? I look better and I am 20lbs heavier right now by all means make the comparison to now

If you stood onstage now you would look way worse than you did onstage 6 months ago

Get fucking real, walking around looking good and looking good onstage are a million miles apart

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2022, 09:33:57 AM »
Regardless even if Joe was Ronnie Coleman I am happy with my current size and condition and that is all that really matters.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2022, 09:34:53 AM »
Regardless even if Joe was Ronnie Coleman I am happy with my current size and condition and that is all that really matters.
Real bodybuilders are never happy with how they look...