Author Topic: Mid Winter Form  (Read 15820 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Mid Winter Form
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2022, 10:41:17 AM »
The mirror, or in this case the camera, reveals but two things. One - you're not a vampire and two - your outward appearance.

Your words reveal the truth of what you truly are.   A pathetic imitation of life.  I would go on but fear that you will start in with how you are better built than me (true!) and how the next time I show up you are going to beat me up...Ummmm...Do you really wanna hurt me? LOL!

I will put you away in a federal "time share condo".   Grow up bhanky.  You want people to loathe you because you despise yourself and misery enjoys company, elsewise you wouldn't be here beating your bongos.  When you competed and did well many here congratulated you on your accomplisment.  And then you kept going. Ad infinitum, ad nauseam.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2022, 10:41:25 AM »
We have the same shoulder width and hip width and are both in need of a little more leg to really be competitive. But again being generous as using your best contest form to judge when in reality should be compared to your walking around 235 which is sloppy

Dude, he looks a good bit larger than you, at least 20%.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #177 on: January 23, 2022, 10:42:24 AM »
England is a nation of azz-kicking warriors.

Took over the whole world at one point.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2022, 10:42:39 AM »
Remember the Getbig Creed “If you are not jacked today you are useless to us now” doesn’t matter if you were a IFBB legend

There are actually two Getbig creeds:

It’s only gay if you want it to be.

If you put your hands on a woman in anger you are a complete piece of shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2022, 10:47:05 AM »
Remember the Getbig Creed “If you are not jacked today you are useless to us now” doesn’t matter if you were a IFBB legend
Jacked....not a skinny, whining bitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2022, 10:47:39 AM »
Britain is a really small country the size of a State so basically you got 4th in a State level Contest whoop dee Doo and yeah you cut from a sloppy 235 to get to that. Put us at the same body fat level and hydration level amd we are going to say the same weight and height but you are walking around 235 with an extra 15lbs of flubber. We have the same shoulder width and hip width and are both in need of a little more leg to really be competitive. But again being generous as using your best contest form to judge when in reality should be compared to your walking around 235 which is sloppy

And honestly you have probably regressed since then

I walk around at 220 or so, sure my body composition is a bit different at the moment due to no training or supps but I am 4 weeks away from being 220 at around 8% BF.

I have spent 30 years building a physique, sure I havent ever been 250lb, I wasnt dumb enough to think that was a realistic expectation

Here is my 1st ever comp in 88 and my last comp in 96 before I "retired"

about 20lb weight difference

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2022, 10:48:34 AM »
If you or Joe were jacked today you would both have current pics. You guys can’t get over your old ones this shit ain’t Rocket Science it doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes level deductive reasoning to figure that one out
I`ll freely admit that my body at 66 years old does not look like my body at 46 years old....DUH ???

Also I won all of my trophies except for one bodybuilding award when I was 32, and 5 powerlifting trophies from the mid 1970`s at the age of 40 and beyond,starting in 1995 to 2011........that`s a lot of contests in a short period of time.

I am in great shape for my age and improving steadily and still clean......nothing left to prove son.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2022, 10:52:21 AM »
Britain is a really small country the size of a State so basically you got 4th in a State level Contest whoop dee Doo and yeah you cut from a sloppy 235 to get to that. Put us at the same body fat level and hydration level amd we are going to say the same weight and height but you are walking around 235 with an extra 15lbs of flubber. We have the same shoulder width and hip width and are both in need of a little more leg to really be competitive. But again being generous as using your best contest form to judge when in reality should be compared to your walking around 235 which is sloppy

And honestly you have probably regressed since then but yes absolutelt straight up if we both stepped on stage against each other this summer I think I am going to win I just feel like your structure isn’t that big. I am not narrow I am an athlete who started lifting I am bigger than you guys think I need to bring up my hamstrings but my upper body is not small. I will be a very full 225lb heavyweight on stage next time

225lbs and 3 inches taller than you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2022, 10:54:05 AM »
Dude compares the country of England to a state.....a national title>state title dude.....make shit up as you go.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 23, 2022, 10:55:01 AM »

"Young bodybuilding hopeful Brain Hankins confronts his mentor Wes, admitting that he never felt loved or respected leading him to life of bio-identical hormones, binge eating, and homo-erotic message board postings. Stay tuned afterward for a special q and a hosted by Delta Burke."
LOL ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2022, 10:55:27 AM »
Britain is a really small country the size of a State so basically you got 4th in a State level Contest whoop dee Doo a

Yeah- those little British contests are so weakly contested, lol. Just stop Brian.

Dorian-Yates-as-a-Winner

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2022, 10:55:54 AM »
I walk around at 220 or so, sure my body composition is a bit different at the moment due to no training or supps but I am 4 weeks away from being 220 at around 8% BF.

I have spent 30 years building a physique, sure I havent ever been 250lb, I wasnt dumb enough to think that was a realistic expectation

Now do a side-by-side comparison with your legs and bhank’s legs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2022, 10:57:11 AM »
Now do a side-by-side comparison with your legs and bhank’s legs.
Oh,according to Brian they both need better legs.................... .......NOT !!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 23, 2022, 10:58:38 AM »

Yeah- those little British contests are so weakly contested, lol. Just stop Brian.

Dorian-Yates-as-a-Winner

PCA finals First Timers

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2022, 11:05:02 AM »
I`ll freely admit that my body at 66 years old does not look like my body at 46 years old....DUH ???

Also I won all of my trophies except for one bodybuilding award when I was 32, and 5 powerlifting trophies from the mid 1970`s at the age of 40 and beyond,starting in 1995 to 2011........that`s a lot of contests in a short period of time.

I am in great shape for my age and improving steadily and still clean......nothing left to prove son.

My dear friend, never forget that it is admirable that with all your living you are still standing.  Better still is the fact that you are not standing still.  And so I say to you, in all ways and for always, be well my friend. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2022, 11:07:58 AM »
Oh,according to Brian they both need better legs.................... .......NOT !!

Lieutenant Dan Hankins should be embarrassed to walk on stage with those granny legs of his.

If he had any self-awareness at all.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2022, 11:09:38 AM »

Dorian-Yates-as-a-Winner

And you say I have no arms dude was given a Sandow with one bicep

You can see he tries to his it in his losing but it is obvious Nasser was robbed these “contest” are all fixed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2022, 11:10:32 AM »
My dear friend, never forget that it is admirable that with all your living you are still standing.  Better still is the fact that you are not standing still.  And so I say to you, in all ways and for always, be well my friend. 
Thanks brother.I will say that I am very fortunate to still be here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2022, 11:11:06 AM »
Lieutenant Dan Hankins should be embarrassed to walk on stage with those granny legs of his.

If he had any self-awareness at all.
:D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2022, 11:13:29 AM »
And you say I have no arms dude was given a Sandow with one bicep

LOl - now I know you are being a super troll. Good job :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2022, 11:26:58 AM »

Again you look good but again I am every bit as big and as lean as you. I am 223ish in this pic from 2 days ago not a lat spread but your walking around weight. I have been lifting 30 years myself again it’s not that far apart. I do think I am wider than you. But it’s not like either of us has 20lbs of muscle on the other. It’s close I think I have the bigger frame my shoulders are broader I am wider

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2022, 11:34:26 AM »
 :-\

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2022, 11:43:07 AM »
Again you look good but again I am every bit as big and as lean as you. I am 223ish in this pic from 2 days ago not a lat spread but your walking around weight. I have been lifting 30 years myself again it’s not that far apart. I do think I am wider than you. But it’s not like either of us has 20lbs of muscle on the other. It’s close I think I have the bigger frame my shoulders are broader I am wider

You have no lat development at all.

Your right arm is shot.

Your legs are absolutely terrible and will never improve.

And you’re worse from the back.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2022, 11:52:04 AM »
You have no lat development at all.

Your right arm is shot.

Your legs are absolutely terrible and will never improve.

And you’re worse from the back.
Don't forget his half-pec and one weird shoulder larger than the other.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2022, 11:54:14 AM »
Don't forget his half-pec and one weird shoulder larger than the other.

I counted those as his strong points…