Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 364788 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5250 on: June 24, 2023, 07:12:04 AM »
Will be like Mussolini’s March on Rome!

Or the Turkish coup attempt of 2016.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5251 on: June 24, 2023, 07:14:46 AM »
Where is Teutonic with the Wagner updates?  :D

;D ;D ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5252 on: June 24, 2023, 07:15:51 AM »
Where is Teutonic with the Wagner updates?  :D

He is waiting for guidance from Russia Today  :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5253 on: June 24, 2023, 07:17:13 AM »
Africa-level dynamics in Russia right now.

Warlords, fiefdoms, civil war.

Disgusting country getting its commeupance.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5254 on: June 24, 2023, 07:23:10 AM »
A lot of noise in Western media I see... This is what is known in Russia:

1. Wagner command made a fatal mistake because they did not accept Putin's terms in the latest contractual negotiations;
2. Prigozhin made a tactical mistake as his troops are slowly but surely being corralled between Voronezh and Rostov;
3. Prigozhin is now in a much weaker negotiating position and will have to accept Putin's terms. If he does not, Putin will eliminate Wagner.

I think that the main issue from here on in is that Russia has to now take a strong stance and commit to a full invasion and just get it over with.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5255 on: June 24, 2023, 07:57:23 AM »
Since Putin no longer can round up kids to be in the military, or stray dogs, and the prisoners have gotten wise to their little game already....

Killing off their mercenaries doesn't seem like a great move.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5256 on: June 24, 2023, 10:55:10 AM »

3. Prigozhin is now in a much weaker negotiating position and will have to accept Putin's terms. If he does not, Putin will eliminate Wagner.

they already aborted their "march" on Moscow

Prigozhin is going back home

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5257 on: June 24, 2023, 11:15:49 AM »
Prigozhin called out some of the Russian military leaders. Sergei Shoigu in particular. Prigozhin mentioned the Ukraine war was started by Shoigus lies and Shoigu wanted to use a military campaign to try further his own credentials.

Prigozhin advance into Russia was him acting on behalf of his handlers (Putin and his inner circle)

Putin can now remove all the Russian generals he wants and he even has an excuse to walk away from/hold talks over the Ukraine war.

Sergei Shoigu is the fall guy. It may even be justified.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5258 on: June 24, 2023, 12:04:49 PM »
Nuclear arsenal that has been maintained by ukraine who stopped once they got invaded the first time.

Nuclear arsenal that hasn't had a single successful test launch since.

Ultra maintenance intensive nuclear arsenal where every component of the rocket, warhead and silo needs meticulous maintenance by experts. In a country with notoriously poor training, morale, high corruption, remote sites with no supervision, high theft rate including from nuclear subs and the gdp of italy before the war started.

Im more worried about getting struck by lightning.
Maybe you should worry about white girls being raped and sexually groomed all over your pathetic little island by dirty Pakis. You're talking about topics that you know nothing about. Crawl back into your disgusting island.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5259 on: June 24, 2023, 12:07:36 PM »

1. Wagner command made a fatal mistake because they did not accept Putin's terms in the latest contractual negotiations;
2. Prigozhin made a tactical mistake as his troops are slowly but surely being corralled between Voronezh and Rostov;

I think that the main issue from here on in is that Russia has to now take a strong stance and commit to a full invasion and just get it over with.
It's too late for Prigozhin now. There is no coming back from what he said. It's probably only a matter of time before he ends up in Siberia. Unless this is all a dog and pony show.  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5260 on: June 24, 2023, 12:17:14 PM »
Prigozhin called out some of the Russian military leaders. Sergei Shoigu in particular. Prigozhin mentioned the Ukraine war was started by Shoigus lies and Shoigu wanted to use a military campaign to try further his own credentials.

Prigozhin advance into Russia was him acting on behalf of his handlers (Putin and his inner circle)

Putin can now remove all the Russian generals he wants and he even has an excuse to walk away from/hold talks over the Ukraine war.

I thought this in the beginning but somehow I doubt it now. This dude is toast.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5261 on: June 24, 2023, 12:46:50 PM »

I thought this in the beginning but somehow I doubt it now. This dude is toast.

Prigo was careful in his videos to not put any blame on Putin. I don't think whatever happens to Prigozhin matters much now, but I think he'll be fine.

One thing has definitely happened though, 2 military figure heads are gone. Putin has just further consolidated his power in Russia. He is approaching Stalin like control over politicians and generals.

Regarding the Ukraine war, one of 2 things happens from here. Either the war ramps up very soon or it ends. Putin decides and everyone that matters in Russia will be on board with either decision. A leader can't ask for any more than that.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #5262 on: June 24, 2023, 12:48:37 PM »

This is so obvious, can't believe the simps thinking wagner would go rogue by marching on moscow.

If Pregozhin goes rogue they'll capture a few hundred ukrainian girls and set sail for Afirca.

Wagner group is Putin's right hand.

Such an obvious ploy, wagner can commit even more war crimes, he outed all the rats in the russian military and now both him and putin have a viable way of exterminating the wagner group when all is said and done.

Which will make war crimes tribunals ultimately pointless.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #5263 on: June 24, 2023, 01:03:48 PM »
Prigo was careful in his videos to not put any blame on Putin. I don't think whatever happens to Prigozhin matters much now, but I think he'll be fine.

One thing has definitely happened though, 2 military figure heads are gone. Putin has just further consolidated his power in Russia. He is approaching Stalin like control over politicians and generals.

Regarding the Ukraine war, one of 2 things happens from here. Either the war ramps up very soon or it ends. Putin decides and everyone that matters in Russia will be on board with either decision. A leader can't ask for any more than that.
Putin can drag this out for forever.

The longer the war last the more ukainians are gonna want to head west and give up on a point defense, on what will soon just be a series of ghost towns.

Imagine American going for a life and death struggle to save North Dakota.

Putin will be beat both the Ukrainians and his own people with apathy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5264 on: June 24, 2023, 01:20:28 PM »
Russia still kicking the shit out of Ukraine while they suck up hard working Americans tax dollars ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5265 on: June 24, 2023, 01:34:47 PM »

Come on! The Ukraine SMO was started because the USA and NATO have been circling their wagons around Russia for years. It really kicked off in 2014 with the coup in Ukraine. Russia had no choice but to go in and fix the mess in Ukraine that the West started. Russia did not engage in Ukraine because of two generals lying about anything.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5266 on: June 24, 2023, 02:15:37 PM »
Prigozhin to move to Belarus and all Wagner fighters who took part in the mutiny to be given amnesty.

Amnesty for high treason if they lay down their weapons  :D ;D

Putin must have been shitting himself in his palace

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #5267 on: June 24, 2023, 02:27:46 PM »
So.

When will Putin start “winning” this war?

😆

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5268 on: June 24, 2023, 04:04:18 PM »

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5269 on: June 24, 2023, 04:26:22 PM »

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #5270 on: June 24, 2023, 04:50:19 PM »
Wagner coup = ghost of Kiev

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5271 on: June 24, 2023, 05:04:36 PM »
Wagner coup = ghost of Kiev

This ^^

Nodody in Russia believed it was legit

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5272 on: June 24, 2023, 09:09:24 PM »
Lukashenko saved the day !

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #5273 on: June 24, 2023, 09:11:39 PM »
Weird.

I thought Putin was “winning”.

😆😆😆

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5274 on: June 24, 2023, 10:54:55 PM »
Here's the thing :

Deputy Defence Minister Nikolai Pankov announced in June 10 that "volunteer formations" will be asked to sign contracts directly with the Russian Ministry of Defence.
This will give volunteer formations the necessary legal status, create common approaches to the organization of comprehensive support and the fulfilment of their tasks.

The contracts must be signed by 1 July.

This new relationship between the Wagner Group and the Defense Ministry will involve greater military command and control over the Wagner's operations

Prigozhin told the defense officials to go fuck themselves and that the Wagner Group was already “organically” integrated into the overall Russian system.

Then came the "military coup." After a mere 24h, Prigozhin already announced his retreat + cancellation of his "march of justice" on Moscow.

He uploaded a voice message on his official telegram channel https://t.me/concordgroup_official

In the message, he declared :

They wanted to dissolve Wagner Group. On June 23, we set off on our ‘march of justice.’ In the span of 24 hours, we got within 200 kilometers of Moscow. During that time, not a single drop of our fighters’ blood was shed. Now we’ve reached the moment where bloodshed is possible. So, understanding the full responsibility for the potential shedding of Russian blood from either side, we’re turning our columns around and heading back in the opposite direction towards our field camps, according to plan.

note the amount of "clown" smileys he got for it ( still counting )

Prigozhin is currently fleeing to Belarus, thanks to Lukashenko ( who appeared out of nowhere to appease/regulate the situation lol )

Finally, Dmitry Peskov ( Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation ) announced a few hours ago that all Wagner mercenaries who did not take part in this joke are now going to sign the damn contract.