Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363820 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5600 on: August 14, 2023, 04:25:41 AM »
No War is ever good just a waste of young lives.
what i find disgusting is the Western propaganda clapping their hands when Russians are killed even wounded.  :-\

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5601 on: August 14, 2023, 04:36:49 AM »
their worst nightmare, even a guy lying on a stretcher got it. 
This is only some of the stuff going on.  Bad shit for all of them.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5602 on: August 14, 2023, 06:50:11 AM »

Shit, Russia would've crushed them in months and I’m sure it would be over other than some partisan warfare. There’s no way they could keep up the fight had the West not given them weapons.

Same could be said about almost every major war in the past 100 years.

WW1, WW2, Korea, Indochina/Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.

And not only by the West, China and Russia have done the same for Cuba, Korea, Vietnam and various 'liberation' wars.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5603 on: August 14, 2023, 07:01:55 AM »
Coming from a long line of military men, who have fought in every conflict this country has had since 1812 (we were savage injuns prior to that and can’t trace any proof that anyone fought in the revolutionary war) - I am VERY anti war now
The great General Smedley Butler wrote “War is a Racket” about 100 years ago. Everyone should read. It’s not an opinion it’s fact that can’t be disputed. Our military budget is ridiculous and sending money to other nations for war is criminally stupid. As is sending our young men to turn into corpses for the profit of the MIC.

Putin first had Russian special forces infiltrate the 'separatist' regions and stir up trouble, which forced Ukraine to respond against these separatist rebels. He then used this as an excuse to invade because 'our people are dying'.

Now there are two new NATO members. EU is increasing military spending and re-arming and Turkey has ditched support for Russia. While Russia has lost considerable amounts of vehicles, equipment and armaments, depleting their armed forces. 

And over 100 000 Slavs are now dead and counting.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5604 on: August 14, 2023, 07:08:31 AM »
Russian Soldiers Wiped out by Ukrainian Death Ray

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5605 on: August 14, 2023, 07:20:13 AM »
Russian Soldiers Wiped out by Ukrainian Death Ray

Errr.. yes, its Zelensky here, could I order a couple of those Death Ray Machines please, Oh and a couple of thge Wound Ray machines as well for when we feel a bit lenient?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5606 on: August 14, 2023, 08:49:28 AM »
Ok, would that have been a good thing? The right thing? if at any time country A wants to take land from country B at this point, is it something we should all stand back and watch? I'm looking for insight here, not really argumentative. I was a bit pissed Russia invaded them.. but maybe I am not seeing the big picture?

I don’t believe it would’ve been a good thing. Although I’m a little indifferent on this war. On one hand I believe a people have a right to fight back against an aggressor invading their soil. On the other hand, and to a lesser extent, I can see the Russian point of view about not wanting the continual expansion of NATO. Let’s be real, Russia is one of the enemies/reasons for NATO. Sucks all around, but it seems we as humans don’t learn from the past and let these things keep repeating themselves. When Crimea was annexed, I immediately thought of Hitler 1938-39.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5607 on: August 19, 2023, 04:56:08 PM »

U.S. intelligence says Ukraine will fail to meet offensive’s key goal

The U.S. intelligence community assesses that Ukraine’s counteroffensive will fail to reach the key southeastern city of Melitopol, people familiar with the classified forecast told The Washington Post, a finding that, should it prove correct, would mean Kyiv won’t fulfill its principal objective of severing Russia’s land bridge to Crimea in this year’s push.

The grim assessment is based on Russia’s brutal proficiency in defending occupied territory through a phalanx of minefields and trenches, and is likely to prompt finger pointing inside Kyiv and Western capitals about why a counteroffensive that saw tens of billions of dollars of Western weapons and military equipment fell short of its goals.

Ukraine’s forces, which are pushing toward Melitopol from the town of Robotyne more than 50 miles away, will remain several miles outside of the city, U.S. officials said. U.S., Western and Ukrainian government officials interviewed for this report spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive military operations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/08/17/ukraine-counteroffensive-melitopol/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5608 on: August 19, 2023, 05:36:33 PM »
Ùkraine still winning?
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5609 on: August 19, 2023, 05:47:05 PM »
Ùkraine still winning?

Still pénEtráTeD by rUssiá.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5610 on: August 22, 2023, 01:39:25 PM »
Ukraine taking heavy casualties 10 weeks into its counteroffensive

There is mounting evidence that Ukraine has been taking heavy casualties in its counteroffensive, which began roughly ten weeks ago.

ABC News spoke with two former U.S. soldiers who are contracted in a special forces division of the Ukrainian military and who were both injured during an operation in eastern Ukraine two weeks ago.

Both soldiers are currently in a hospital in Kyiv but said they hope to be transferred to Germany for surgery this week in order to remove shrapnel from their bodies.

The men said their team's mission was to seize control of a village on the outskirts of Donetsk city, which has been occupied by a Russian-controlled militia since 2014.

One of the men, a former U.S. soldier from Texas who goes by the callsign "Tango," said his unit of "dozens" of men took "85% casualties" and that two of their comrades were killed when the team was ambushed whilst advancing into Russian-occupied territory. Forty percent of the unit was so badly injured they were rendered "combat ineffective," he said.

The other U.S. army veteran, who goes by the callsign "Goldfish" said it was immediately apparent that they were up against "very organized resistance" from Russian troops.

"It was definitely a very professional force that we were fighting against," the U.S. army veteran from Alaska said.

He spoke to ABC News in his hospital room in Kyiv which he was sharing with three other wounded Ukrainian soldiers.

ABC News also contacted two other Ukrainian soldiers interviewed in earlier phases of the war and they said they have also been injured in the past few weeks.

A Western man, with years of military experience, who is also now contracted with the Ukrainian military, said he sustained a serious injury in the early phase of the counteroffensive in June.

Speaking to ABC News on the condition of anonymity, the soldier said offensive operations which he had been part of were disorganized, criticizing some tactical decisions.

"We lost 3 Leopards (advanced German-made tanks) in one day because they were just told to drive forward into a minefield," he said.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/ukraine-taking-heavy-casualties-counteroffensive-soldiers/story?id=102347740

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5611 on: August 22, 2023, 02:38:20 PM »
It seems as though Ukraine is getting more daring with their drone attacks. They blew up a super sonic jet and have done some minor damage to buildings near Moscow. I wonder if this is like the dying lion who goes berserk with one last charge before petering out, or if they’re really making gains.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5612 on: August 22, 2023, 02:41:58 PM »
It seems as though Ukraine is getting more daring with their drone attacks. They blew up a super sonic jet and have done some minor damage to buildings near Moscow. I wonder if this is like the dying lion who goes berserk with one last charge before petering out, or if they’re really making gains.

They're not making any gains,they are performing minor terrorist acts inside Russia using small toy drones strapped with explosive.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5613 on: August 22, 2023, 02:42:37 PM »

Post above yours make me think it's difficult for them to get any gains

Drone attacks is all they can do
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5614 on: August 22, 2023, 02:43:41 PM »

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5615 on: August 23, 2023, 02:15:55 PM »
Where is Teutonic with the Wagner updates?  :D

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/23/yevgeny-prigozhin-on-private-jet-that-crashed-near-moscow-russia-wagner

Yevgeny Prigozhin onboard plane in fatal crash, says Russia
Officials say Wagner chief behind June mutiny was on jet that crashed in Tver region killing all 10 onboard

c

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5616 on: August 23, 2023, 02:19:05 PM »
So, with Evgeny and Dmitry dead, what's Putlers next move?

Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5617 on: August 23, 2023, 03:30:34 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/23/yevgeny-prigozhin-on-private-jet-that-crashed-near-moscow-russia-wagner

Yevgeny Prigozhin onboard plane in fatal crash, says Russia
Officials say Wagner chief behind June mutiny was on jet that crashed in Tver region killing all 10 onboard

How did this fool think he was safe, did he not think Putin was going to kill him eventually?

Is this a “night of the long knives” for Russia?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5618 on: August 23, 2023, 03:35:36 PM »
They're not making any gains,they are performing minor terrorist acts inside Russia using small toy drones strapped with explosive.

Hail Marys

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5619 on: August 23, 2023, 05:59:05 PM »

How did this fool think he was safe, did he not think Putin was going to kill him eventually?

Is this a “night of the long knives” for Russia?
We all saw this coming.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5620 on: August 23, 2023, 07:00:52 PM »
We all saw this coming.

He clearly didn't  ::)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5621 on: August 24, 2023, 12:59:26 AM »

Terrorist acts. Lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5622 on: August 24, 2023, 01:00:35 AM »
Terrorist acts. Lol
Im sure some of the Russian people are terrified of drone attacks, as such its terrorism

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5623 on: August 24, 2023, 01:23:08 AM »
He clearly didn't  ::)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣
:D No shit. He wasn't very bright.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5624 on: August 24, 2023, 02:17:39 AM »

i=5ozAvwUMMLMYH21a