Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363718 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #750 on: March 06, 2022, 09:05:21 AM »
Whatever “leftie”.

Shouldn’t the people have the freedom to vote for whomever they want?

🙄
Where did I say people couldn't vote for whoever they want?

Retard ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #751 on: March 06, 2022, 09:09:06 AM »
Where did I say people couldn't vote for whoever they want?

Retard ::)

You LITERALLY just posted that there should be age limits on the president.

I agree with you by the way.

;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: March 06, 2022, 09:12:01 AM »
You LITERALLY just posted that there should be age limits on the president.

I agree with you by the way.

;)
How does an age limit stop someone from voting for the candidate of their choice? Are you the kind of guy that thinks voter ID is racist?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: March 06, 2022, 09:14:22 AM »
How does an age limit stop someone from voting for the candidate of their choice? Are you the kind of guy that thinks voter ID is racist?

If the age limit was set to 70 you wouldn’t be able to vote for trump.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: March 06, 2022, 09:15:39 AM »
If the age limit was set to 70 you wouldn’t be able to vote for trump.
So?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: March 06, 2022, 09:16:59 AM »
So?

So I just proved you wrong.

🙂

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: March 06, 2022, 09:20:22 AM »
So I just proved you wrong.

🙂
I forgot how retarded you were. You "proved" nothing except that. No wonder you give massages at a mall kiosk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: March 06, 2022, 09:34:45 AM »
Seems to me Putin has everyone over a barrel, as they are scared to actually do anything substantial to stop him.
If anyone imposes a no fly zone he considers that a fact they have joined the war

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: March 06, 2022, 09:40:51 AM »
We need age limits on all government positions. There is a minimum age for President, there should be a maximum as well. We don't need these retirees running the joint, we don't let them run the nursing homes they live in.

I agree with this. We don't need 80 year old presidents.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: March 06, 2022, 10:48:33 AM »
Seems to me Putin has everyone over a barrel, as they are scared to actually do anything substantial to stop him.
If anyone imposes a no fly zone he considers that a fact they have joined the war

The west is focusing on economic warfare, propping-up and hopefully drawing out the Ukrainian defense and trying to starve his regime of finances.

According to Ukraine, 11 000 Russian soldiers have been killed so far. Most of these soldiers are young conscripts.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #760 on: March 06, 2022, 11:01:25 AM »
The west is focusing on economic warfare, propping-up and hopefully drawing out the Ukrainian defense and trying to starve his regime of finances.

According to Ukraine, 11 000 Russian soldiers have been killed so far. Most of these soldiers are young conscripts.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #761 on: March 06, 2022, 11:03:32 AM »

Also, Europe and the US are just starting to exit a money printing cycle. With inflation reaching dangerous levels, they can’t start another to finance a war.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #762 on: March 06, 2022, 11:38:59 AM »
New revelations about Hunter will hit President Joe Biden's already plummeting popularity

I have a hard time believing that based on the evil, stupidity, and corruption that people have already chosen to ignore about powerful Democrats.

The corrupt Democrat activists that control the media companies decide what stories get traction and they decide what gets ignored.  They downplay huge Democrat corruption and scandals.  Meanwhile they fabricate or exaggerate anything involving Republicans and turn it into high crimes, felonies, and treason.  Democrats still view Watergate as the huge Earth shattering scandal of the century.  Watergate was a fucking joke compared to the shit that's been exposed by wikileaks and Hunter Biden's laptop.  I talk to my friends and family about this stuff and they have no idea what I'm talking about.  They believe what they see on CNN.  They think the price of everything is going up because of Russian and Ukraine.  They are beyond talking sense to.  Kinda like Straw Man and OAK here on Getbig.  Heads all the way up their asses.  If it doesn't fit the world view that they have created for themselves then it doesn't exist.

Joe McCarthy was right.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #763 on: March 06, 2022, 12:11:16 PM »
So does Zelensky bail or go down with the ship?

Looks like we have the answer:

US and Europe weigh plans for Ukrainian government in exile - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/06/politics/ukraine-government-exile-us-europe/index.html

US and European officials have been discussing how the West would support a government in exile helmed by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky should he have to flee Kyiv, Western officials told CNN.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #764 on: March 06, 2022, 12:17:48 PM »
With the downgrading to junk status, the interest rates and borrowing costs will also be higher, combined with the weakening value of the Ruble which has already lost half its value.

Half of Russian foreign currency reserves are apparently in foreign banks which they will not be able to access.

Without large amounts of foreign currency reserves to defend the value of the Ruble, a speculative attack could collapse their currency.

In which case a payment in Rubles is technically a payment made.

So Russia gets fucked with their currency but prints 1B in Rubles/USD to pay.

The party who took out leverage to buy the Russian bond received Rules which is worthless and they default in their payment on their own debt. The insurance to cover this party’s default turns out they can’t cover it so they default yadda yadda.

Market is quickly starting to realise this is going to result in a mad credit crisis. Credit Suisse credit default swaps now surging like a bastard as risk becomes very real that the west will see defaults in the economy.

The Rubles/USD becomes invalid as Russia will print to pay debt and the US will print to pay debt that Russia pays Rubles for. Zero sum game.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: March 06, 2022, 12:24:37 PM »
I have a hard time believing that based on the evil, stupidity, and corruption that people have already chosen to ignore about powerful Democrats.

The corrupt Democrat activists that control the media companies decide what stories get traction and they decide what gets ignored.  They downplay huge Democrat corruption and scandals.  Meanwhile they fabricate or exaggerate anything involving Republicans and turn it into high crimes, felonies, and treason.  Democrats still view Watergate as the huge Earth shattering scandal of the century.  Watergate was a fucking joke compared to the shit that's been exposed by wikileaks and Hunter Biden's laptop.  I talk to my friends and family about this stuff and they have no idea what I'm talking about.  They believe what they see on CNN.  They think the price of everything is going up because of Russian and Ukraine.  They are beyond talking sense to.  Kinda like Straw Man and OAK here on Getbig.  Heads all the way up their asses.  If it doesn't fit the world view that they have created for themselves then it doesn't exist.

Joe McCarthy was right.

I never understood the conclusion that McCarthy was some crazy extremist. There were numerous people in Hollywood and government that were convicted of the crimes they were accused of.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #766 on: March 06, 2022, 12:42:02 PM »
I never understood the conclusion that McCarthy was some crazy extremist. There were numerous people in Hollywood and government that were convicted of the crimes they were accused of.

After how things have played out since then he has been completely vindicated.  The evidence is all around us, everywhere.  The poisonous vine has borne fruit. 

But, it goes against the mainstream liberal world view so we all continue to pretend he was crazy and rail against the evils of "McCarthyism".

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: March 06, 2022, 08:10:30 PM »

Oh, no Zelenskiy is baby craying about Russian bombardement/bombing/rocket attacks on Odessa , but no Russians there !.

Zelenskiy, never talk about desertion of 11 Mig jets & 2 chopers to Poland or 1500 Indian students hostages !!!.

Vinica & Zitomir a under Russian attack , Ukrainian tank factory is no more !.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: March 06, 2022, 08:45:40 PM »
In which case a payment in Rubles is technically a payment made.

So Russia gets fucked with their currency but prints 1B in Rubles/USD to pay.

The party who took out leverage to buy the Russian bond received Rules which is worthless and they default in their payment on their own debt. The insurance to cover this party’s default turns out they can’t cover it so they default yadda yadda.

Market is quickly starting to realise this is going to result in a mad credit crisis. Credit Suisse credit default swaps now surging like a bastard as risk becomes very real that the west will see defaults in the economy.

The Rubles/USD becomes invalid as Russia will print to pay debt and the US will print to pay debt that Russia pays Rubles for. Zero sum game.

The Ruble will lose even more value and could possibly even collapse to far lower levels, especially if there a concerted speculative attack on the currency.

Despite possible temporary pain for the US and West, seems this is a long-term game to strangle the Russian economy and finances.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: March 06, 2022, 09:12:30 PM »
They could offer them positions as 'front-line-fluffers' no?  Sort of a tranny Joy Division?  (OK, I have now lost any shred of human decency making that joke - if you understand it, please forgive me)

Couldn't agree more with all of the above - plus his PhotoShop skills are second to none.  Megalodon is also a MegaDude

Another reason I love GetBig - I genuinely learn from you guys - thank you for that, just Googled it and will enjoy implementing it in my team starting tomorrow! ;D

Thank you, Taffin. Likewise.

Russia vs Ukraine is interesting but I'm more concerned about the growing cold war between the US and Britain. Both sides are in an arms race to out-gay each other. It's hard to tell at this point which side has stockpiled more gay.  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: March 06, 2022, 11:30:02 PM »
US cosying back up with the Saudis and Venezuela has been paid a visit. Russian oil out.

More talks between Ukraine and Russia today. Ukraine will now agree not to pursue NATO membership, but still won't make an territory concessions.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: March 07, 2022, 01:33:53 AM »

That tank shuld be in Ukraine ASAP  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #772 on: March 07, 2022, 04:56:41 AM »
Fox News is getting just as bad as everybody else. “Ukrainian couple marries on the frontline”. “Little Ukrainian girl sings a rendition of ‘Let it Go’” So fuckin lame!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #773 on: March 07, 2022, 04:58:58 AM »
Fox News is getting just as bad as everybody else. “Ukrainian couple marries on the frontline”. “Little Ukrainian girl sings a rendition of ‘Let it Go’” So fuckin lame!

There’s been no difference between left and right media on this.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #774 on: March 07, 2022, 05:00:42 AM »
msm is msm
battle of the dimwits
no matter which way they lean, they all lie
some are more corrupt and perverted than others (cnn) but they all suck
people who watch any of it (and buy it) are brainless