Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 364525 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1775 on: April 28, 2022, 07:55:05 PM »
Russia is fucked. All the nuke talk, comical. Only a dogshit army threatens nukes after getting smashed by Ukraine.

Truth is: they can’t retain any new ground in UA and will likely lose historical gains now that UA is getting armed to the teeth.

Russia will take the Ukraine as a matter of when, not if. Its like TikTok shortened everyone’s attention span so much they think if the largest land mass in Europe isn’t won in under a week, that army sucks lol.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1776 on: April 28, 2022, 08:02:16 PM »
Do you really think the US wants to fix the debt issue? They can just keep printing money and inflating and force others to hold the bag of shit that is US debt (China), or just crash the whole system and implement a different one.

The problem for countries like Russia and India is that short of going nuclear, any measures they take against the West will just end up hurting their people more than it does those in the West.

The West isn't fucked, it's the money/wealth of the middle class that's fucked. You can cheer on the likes of Putin and be anti west, but it's pretty clear who will be the winning side. It will be the side with the most well organized criminals.
The US freezing Russian dollar assets does not help instill confidence in the dollar. The US has only been able to get away with all the dollar printing because it is the reserve currency of the world. Now Russia is demanding gas payments in rubles. And the ruble / dollar exchange is now actually better than it was 1 year ago. So much for weakening the ruble. And providing an excuse to remove the dollar as the world reserve currency. If dollar denominated assets of nations can just be frozen because they are out of favor with the US then why bother holding them in the first place?!

The middle class getting fucked in the USA means the US is fucked. The whole point of the US was the American Dream. If there is no middle class it is no different than a third world banana republic. And the US is being mongrelized via mass forced non-white flooding by the globalists. I would take the Russian demographic over this mongrelized version any day of the week. Granted Russia also has many ethnicities. But they are not low IQ like the non-whites taking over the US.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1777 on: April 28, 2022, 10:46:07 PM »
Russia’s slow death occurring right before our eyes, but no, they’re winning! Just about to turn the corner with their rag tag bunch of mercenaries and retarded, drunken conscripts.

As for Russia being the last bastion of hope against globalisation, please! Putin is mad and thinks the ussr was a good thing. Look at its legacy: corruption beyond compare and low standards of living. Not to mention the devastating consequences, psychologically, wrought upon its people.

For those convinced of the greatness of Russia and its cause; I dare you to go and live there. Fucking no chance you would, because you know it’s a shithole. Just look at their army: a complete joke!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1778 on: April 28, 2022, 11:03:28 PM »
Russia’s slow death occurring right before our eyes, but no, they’re winning! Just about to turn the corner with their rag tag bunch of mercenaries and retarded, drunken conscripts.

As for Russia being the last bastion of hope against globalisation, please! Putin is mad and thinks the ussr was a good thing. Look at its legacy: corruption beyond compare and low standards of living. Not to mention the devastating consequences, psychologically, wrought upon its people.

For those convinced of the greatness of Russia and its cause; I dare you to go and live there. Fucking no chance you would, because you know it’s a shithole. Just look at their army: a complete joke!

VS

RUSSIA 1
USA 0

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1779 on: April 29, 2022, 12:00:31 AM »
Russia is a pretty decent and wealthy society, you must be thinking of 90s.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1780 on: April 29, 2022, 12:04:19 AM »

RUSSIA 1
USA 0

Will you be moving there then?

Didn’t think so.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1781 on: April 29, 2022, 12:10:00 AM »
Russia is a pretty decent and wealthy society, you must be thinking of 90s.

Median monthly salary for Russia: $1472

A wealthy society…..I think not. Sure, not the worst, but by no means wealthy.

A decent society…..pull the other one. 20 years of dictatorship and pathetic growth, mainly based on hydrocarbons. Suppression of free speech, extra judicial killings of opponents and rampant corruption.

You guys need to dish out your weed dealer’s number!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1782 on: April 29, 2022, 12:46:26 AM »
Will you be moving there then?

Didn’t think so.
Maybe. If my city looked like Philadelphia or San Francisco for sure! Go read the comments on that Kensington video. People commenting say they live in a third world country and even by their bad standards Philly is bad. It looks like a zombie apocalypse. Almost surreal! Meanwhile Biden wants to send $33 billion to Ukraine. While a city in his country looks like that! Rome is burning / rotting but let's give billions away to a corrupt puppet regime in Ukraine. This is why I would welcome a 5-15 mt nuke hitting DC. Hell maybe even a 58 - 100 mt Tsar Bomba. I'd love to see the political whores in DC get vaporized in an instant.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1783 on: April 29, 2022, 12:48:08 AM »
Median monthly salary for Russia: $1472

A wealthy society…..I think not. Sure, not the worst, but by no means wealthy.

A decent society…..pull the other one. 20 years of dictatorship and pathetic growth, mainly based on hydrocarbons. Suppression of free speech, extra judicial killings of opponents and rampant corruption.

You guys need to dish out your weed dealer’s number!
Moscow is a paradise compared to Philly and San Francisco which have both become hellholes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1784 on: April 29, 2022, 01:01:38 AM »

VS

RUSSIA 1
USA 0

WTF has Happened in Philadelphia !!
Why has it got so many Fcuked up folk & so much Rubbish strewn everywhere??

Those areas in video look worse than a 3rd world country & Thats Philadelphia!!!
Why isn't the state government doing something about it. ??

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1785 on: April 29, 2022, 01:59:17 AM »
This gives a different perspective on what's going on in Ukraine for the last 10+ years and what led up to this.
As compared to the narrative we get from corperate media...good to listen to other opinions/takes, without jumping to emotional conclusions and reactions.

Something we don't often get and has happened repeatedly -> Just because I don't support the corrupt Zelensky regime = "you support Putin!"  ::)... just like, if you dont support BLM and see George Floyd/Jacob Blake as poor innocent victims = "you're a racist & support Police brutality against Blacks"  FFS ::)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1786 on: April 29, 2022, 03:30:43 AM »

Those areas in video look worse than a 3rd world country & Thats Philadelphia!!!

The federal governement has other priorities....

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1787 on: April 29, 2022, 04:29:24 AM »
The US freezing Russian dollar assets does not help instill confidence in the dollar. The US has only been able to get away with all the dollar printing because it is the reserve currency of the world. Now Russia is demanding gas payments in rubles. And the ruble / dollar exchange is now actually better than it was 1 year ago. So much for weakening the ruble. And providing an excuse to remove the dollar as the world reserve currency. If dollar denominated assets of nations can just be frozen because they are out of favor with the US then why bother holding them in the first place?!

Do you think other nations would feel more comfortable holding Rubles instead? No, because most nations trust Russia even less than the US. In these uncertain times DXY has been going parabolic, so I think it looks like people are more than happy having the dollar as the world reserve currency right now. Also as I said China which is the second superpower behind the US has it's hand tied when it comes to the dollar as it holds $3 trillion of US debt. Either they accept that the dollar is king or write off the debt.

The middle class getting fucked in the USA means the US is fucked. The whole point of the US was the American Dream. If there is no middle class it is no different than a third world banana republic. And the US is being mongrelized via mass forced non-white flooding by the globalists. I would take the Russian demographic over this mongrelized version any day of the week. Granted Russia also has many ethnicities. But they are not low IQ like the non-whites taking over the US.

If you want a economic growth which the elites obviously do you need cheap labour. The middle class does not give you cheap labour. Immigrants however do give you cheap labour, but in many cases they create more problems than they solve. Eliminate the middle class and there is your new cheap labour. Don't get bogged down focussing on race wars. It's only a small part of the bigger picture and that's a class war.

The USSR killed the intellectual class in most of their ethnic population . Low IQ and ethnic Russian (non slavic) pretty much go hand in hand.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1788 on: April 29, 2022, 04:51:24 AM »

I've noticed a lot more homeless in northeastern cities. DC had tents up all over the place full of homeless people the last time I visited. It hadn't been that bad before.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1789 on: April 29, 2022, 06:08:55 AM »
 ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1790 on: April 29, 2022, 03:24:05 PM »
Do you think other nations would feel more comfortable holding Rubles instead? No, because most nations trust Russia even less than the US. In these uncertain times DXY has been going parabolic, so I think it looks like people are more than happy having the dollar as the world reserve currency right now. Also as I said China which is the second superpower behind the US has it's hand tied when it comes to the dollar as it holds $3 trillion of US debt. Either they accept that the dollar is king or write off the debt.
If other nations want to trust the USA more they are making a mistake. The US can't even take care of itself. Look at all the democratic run hell holes like San Francisco, Chicago. Look at the mess in Philadelphia. The only thing US will do in "helping" other nations is exporting their failed bullshit. Sweden is now enjoying the wonders of DIEversity.

Did Russia seize assets of foreigners recently as the western nations did to Russians? No they did not. Russia has stated that they will respect private ownership.

I trust Russia more than the USA or all the other bought and paid for western nations in 2022. If you want to trust USA go for it. I think you're misguided and mistaken but don't really care either way.

https://www.rt.com/business/552077-russia-will-respect-private-ownership/

Russia will respect private ownership unlike the West – Putin
No plans to nationalize foreign assets in the country, according to the Russian president

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday the country has no plans to nationalize foreign assets in response to seizures of Russian property abroad.

"Unlike Western countries, we will respect property rights," he added.

The arrests of the nation’s foreign assets, and those of Russian businesses, is a lesson for the country's entrepreneurs, according to Putin.

"There is nothing more reliable than investments at home," the president said.

“We must understand that a new package of sanctions and restrictions against us would have followed in any development of events.”

Last week, the Russian government proposed to nationalize the property of exiting foreign companies in response to the seizures of Russian-owned property and money abroad.

A number of mostly Western countries have sanctioned Russian businessmen and seized their assets. About half of the country’s gold and foreign exchange reserves, some $300 billion, have been frozen by central banks.

The US and its European allies have imposed unprecedented sanctions on Russia after Moscow launched a military operation in Ukraine. Sanctions have forced hundreds of Western companies to halt operations and investments in the country.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1791 on: April 29, 2022, 03:55:46 PM »

I trust Russia more than the USA or all the other bought and paid for western nations in 2022. If you want to trust USA go for it. I think you're misguided and mistaken but don't really care either way.

I don't trust the USA, I'm not American. I'm British, but I made sure I set myself up and have dual nationality to allow me to escape to a shit hole 3rd world country where none of the 1st world BS matters if needed.

I don't really care much about the actual politics of it all, but I have made a bet and I plan to be on the winning side. Neither side really deserve to win, but there will be one and that side sure as shit won't be Russia.

I'm assuming from your posts you're living in Russia right? How will you feel if you're called up in a draft?

Also you can't be seriously quoting RT news? I watched RT news occasionally as the propaganda was great for a laugh. It makes the likes of CNN and MSNBC look like bastions of journalistic integrity.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1792 on: April 29, 2022, 04:36:14 PM »
I don't trust the USA, I'm not American. I'm British, but I made sure I set myself up and have dual nationality to allow me to escape to a shit hole 3rd world country where none of the 1st world BS matters if needed.

I don't really care much about the actual politics of it all, but I have made a bet and I plan to be on the winning side. Neither side really deserve to win, but there will be one and that side sure as shit won't be Russia.

I'm assuming from your posts you're living in Russia right? How will you feel if you're called up in a draft?

Also you can't be seriously quoting RT news? I watched RT news occasionally as the propaganda was great for a laugh. It makes the likes of CNN and MSNBC look like bastions of journalistic integrity.
I am not Russian. Just calling a spade a spade.

Lol if you think CNN has more integrity than RT. I don't think you quite understand the scope of corruption and propaganda in western media.

RT will sometimes publish articles where western nations or politicians are critical of Russia. They don't give their opinion on the matter. They just report what the criticism is. This appears to me to be more balanced than a joke of a biased media asset like CNN. Again I will say you are mistaken if you trust western politicians, media etc. over their Russian counterparts. The hidden hand that was responsible for the rise of the Soviet Union is now actively in control of the west.

https://www.rt.com/russia/549928-us-blames-russia-ukraine-hacks/

US blames Russia for cyberattacks on Ukrainian banks

Washington rushes to attribute hack to Russia, warns more sanctions coming

The White House has pinned responsibility for a recent burst of DDoS attacks directed at the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense and state-owned banks on Russia.

“We believe that the Russian government is responsible for wide-scale cyberattacks on Ukrainian banks this week,” the deputy national security adviser for cyber and emerging technology, Anne guy, announced during a press conference on Friday, claiming assets belonging to Russia’s military intelligence, formerly known as GRU, were seen transmitting high volumes of communication to Ukraine-based IP addresses and domains and that this transmission was solid proof of malicious activities.

_Neuberger_ explained away her agency’s rush to attribute the attacks to Moscow by declaring that Russia “counts on a long process of attribution so it can continue its malicious behavior against Ukraine in cyberspace, including pre-positioning for its potential invasion.”

Admitting the DDoS attacks had had “limited impact” on the Ukrainian financial system, guy nevertheless warned that they were “consistent with what a Russian effort could look like in laying the groundwork for more disruptive cyberattacks accompanying a potential further invasion of Ukraine’s sovereign territory.” She admitted there were no credible threats to the US from Russia, but spoke at length about the cyber-reinforcement being mandated across American utilities, particularly with regard to pipelines as well as the aviation and railroad sectors.

You can pick this apart and say ok they are mocking USA by using words like "rushes", "explained away" etc. However it does not seem like they are going out of their way to ridicule and call it disinformation or fake news like CNN would have done. I guess RT.com is being a little more careful to be more subtle about how they present stories. CNN will for example in issues like election fraud use words like baseless, false, debunked, now proven to be untrue, etc. Even if something has not been proven to be untrue.

This headline on CNN says it all:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/donald-trump-mike-pence-congress/index.html

Trump's false election fraud claims face a dead end in Congress

(CNN)President Donald Trump's desperate effort to subvert democracy and steal the election will hit a brick wall of truth and America's constitutional defenses when Congress meets Wednesday to finalize President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

Notice how they use the word false to immediately discredit Trump. Did CNN speak to all the people who signed affidavits? Not they did not. The fact that the Supreme Court refused to look at the evidence means the Supreme Court is unqualified to speak on the matter because they have limited information. They are basically ignorant to the facts because they ignored the topic and refused to be presented with the evidence. The Supreme Court's knowledge of election fraud is no more in depth than that of the average citizen.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1793 on: April 29, 2022, 04:40:49 PM »
For some reason Getbig thinks _Neuberger_ is a swear word and changes it to "Guy". I had to type it _Neuberger_ to circumvent.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1794 on: April 29, 2022, 04:47:19 PM »
I am not Russian. Just calling a spade a spade.

Lol if you think CNN has more integrity than RT. I don't think you quite understand the scope of corruption and propaganda in western media.

I was more making the point that as biased as the likes of CNN are, RT news is more biased and by an order of magnitude.

Also I wasn't asking if you were Russian, just assumed from your posts that you'd be living in Russia or at the very least doing all you could to move there.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1795 on: April 29, 2022, 07:18:53 PM »
;D

;D  Awesome. Perfect commentary. It’s vomit worthy.
a

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1796 on: April 29, 2022, 10:09:04 PM »
I was more making the point that as biased as the likes of CNN are, RT news is more biased and by an order of magnitude.

Also I wasn't asking if you were Russian, just assumed from your posts that you'd be living in Russia or at the very least doing all you could to move there.

All the Putin nut huggers blathering on about how Russia is great. Let’s just remind them: they are looting basic house hold appliances and are in awe of flushing toilets. But it is a wealthy and decent society, who apparently commits child rape and senseless murder.

Of course none of these people are going to live there. They hate the west, but won’t leave it. Says it all. Just a bunch of stooges, drunk on Putin’s divisive trolling / propaganda.

I’m not saying liberal democracy is without its faults, but it’s major benefit is that leadership changes and it prevents despotism from setting in. What is happening with Russia is a natural outcome when you have power centred in a single person too long: they go mad.

Putin has promoted yes men, crushed internal objection to his methods and consequently cannot see the folly in his reasoning. A half wit can see that trying to recreate the USSR is fools errand, but not old pooty.

Have a few more Botox jabs, you crazy old fuck, this will all be over soon.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1797 on: April 30, 2022, 03:38:38 AM »
All the Putin nut huggers blathering on about how Russia is great. Let’s just remind them: they are looting basic house hold appliances and are in awe of flushing toilets. But it is a wealthy and decent society, who apparently commits child rape and senseless murder.

Of course none of these people are going to live there. They hate the west, but won’t leave it. Says it all. Just a bunch of stooges, drunk on Putin’s divisive trolling / propaganda.

I’m not saying liberal democracy is without its faults, but it’s major benefit is that leadership changes and it prevents despotism from setting in. What is happening with Russia is a natural outcome when you have power centred in a single person too long: they go mad.

Putin has promoted yes men, crushed internal objection to his methods and consequently cannot see the folly in his reasoning. A half wit can see that trying to recreate the USSR is fools errand, but not old pooty.

Bro, calm down.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1798 on: April 30, 2022, 04:22:05 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1799 on: April 30, 2022, 05:28:31 AM »

Yeah, if we pretend there isn’t a deep state and an entrenched bureaucracy that doesn’t change regardless of the person or party in power.

No, I wouldn’t want to live in Russia as it’s another example of a failed planned economy but this country is rapidly moving in that same direction.