Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363725 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1800 on: April 30, 2022, 06:00:20 AM »
Yeah, if we pretend there isn’t a deep state and an entrenched bureaucracy that doesn’t change regardless of the person or party in power.

No, I wouldn’t want to live in Russia as it’s another example of a failed planned economy but this country is rapidly moving in that same direction.

Maybe there is, who knows? Either way, I’ll take living in the deep state run option. As will anyone with half a brain.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1801 on: April 30, 2022, 01:04:13 PM »
I recall she throws knives to relieve stress.  :)

Angelina Jolie spotted greeting surprised fans at a coffee shop in Lviv, Ukraine, video shows

Actress Angelina Jolie greeted surprised fans at a coffee shop in Lviv, Ukraine, on Saturday afternoon.

A video shared by journalist Mayya Podgorodetskaya on Facebook shows Jolie smiling and signing an autograph during her visit to the Ukrainian coffee shop.

"I just went to have a coffee, and it's only Angelina Jolie," Podgorodetskaya wrote in the caption. "Ukraine is simply supported by the entire world."

The western Ukrainian city of Lviv is considered safer than places in the east of the country, but it was targeted with missile strikes this month.

Many other parts of the country are still under attack, with most of the fighting taking place in the east of Ukraine.

It is not immediately clear why Jolie, the United Nations Special Envoy for Refugees, was visiting the war-torn country.

A spokesperson for the UNHCR, the United Nations agency responsible for refugees, told Insider that she was traveling to the region in a "personal capacity" and that the UNHCR had no involvement in the visit.

Before her Ukraine visit, Jolie met with Ukrainian child refugees in Rome, Italy, per the Evening Standard.

https://www.insider.com/video-angelina-jolie-spotted-greeting-fans-in-lviv-ukraine-2022-4?utm_campaign=sf-insider-entertainment&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2EZ3gYdRvm-wkVrZ-YTr6k-4luxXDCqf5drwBxUJgJyPd_n8EBjnO5wOc

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1802 on: April 30, 2022, 02:44:50 PM »
What is the truth? Jesus said he was the truth. But really deep down that same transcendent reality is at the heart of the human being waiting to be realized. This is the central truth that matters. Then allowing that light to guide the mind and body things will sort themselves out here on earth. Thats what I am most passionate about. Not donning the thong so other men can access the amount of bodyfat on my glutes. Fuck that.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you meant to write 'assess' your glutes there my friend
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1803 on: April 30, 2022, 03:20:16 PM »
I recall she throws knives to relieve stress.  :)

Angelina Jolie spotted greeting surprised fans at a coffee shop in Lviv, Ukraine, video shows

Actress Angelina Jolie greeted surprised fans at a coffee shop in Lviv, Ukraine, on Saturday afternoon.

A video shared by journalist Mayya Podgorodetskaya on Facebook shows Jolie smiling and signing an autograph during her visit to the Ukrainian coffee shop.

"I just went to have a coffee, and it's only Angelina Jolie," Podgorodetskaya wrote in the caption. "Ukraine is simply supported by the entire world."

The western Ukrainian city of Lviv is considered safer than places in the east of the country, but it was targeted with missile strikes this month.

Many other parts of the country are still under attack, with most of the fighting taking place in the east of Ukraine.

It is not immediately clear why Jolie, the United Nations Special Envoy for Refugees, was visiting the war-torn country.

A spokesperson for the UNHCR, the United Nations agency responsible for refugees, told Insider that she was traveling to the region in a "personal capacity" and that the UNHCR had no involvement in the visit.

Before her Ukraine visit, Jolie met with Ukrainian child refugees in Rome, Italy, per the Evening Standard.

https://www.insider.com/video-angelina-jolie-spotted-greeting-fans-in-lviv-ukraine-2022-4?utm_campaign=sf-insider-entertainment&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR2EZ3gYdRvm-wkVrZ-YTr6k-4luxXDCqf5drwBxUJgJyPd_n8EBjnO5wOc

orphan search of peace

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1804 on: April 30, 2022, 03:52:20 PM »
This gives a different perspective on what's going on in Ukraine for the last 10+ years and what led up to this.
As compared to the narrative we get from corperate media...good to listen to other opinions/takes, without jumping to emotional conclusions and reactions.

Something we don't often get and has happened repeatedly -> Just because I don't support the corrupt Zelensky regime = "you support Putin!"  ::)... just like, if you dont support BLM and see George Floyd/Jacob Blake as poor innocent victims = "you're a racist & support Police brutality against Blacks"  FFS ::)

This - and the articles it was built from - was very interesting - thank you for posting

https://www.thepostil.com/the-military-situation-in-the-ukraine/

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/
T

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1805 on: April 30, 2022, 03:53:16 PM »
I was more making the point that as biased as the likes of CNN are, RT news is more biased and by an order of magnitude.

Also I wasn't asking if you were Russian, just assumed from your posts that you'd be living in Russia or at the very least doing all you could to move there.
And I was making the point that CNN is more biased. CNN is basically at the very bottom of the trustworthy scale. And it is well deserved by their own actions. I doubt they can ever regain trust. They did it to themselves.

All these guys here supporting Ukraine, why don't you move there and go fight on the front lines next to Angelina Jolie and Sean Penn and all the other celebrities most of us here despise?

I'd rather stay and see the Deep State leadership suffer a slow, painful death via impalement on a dull tree stump, Vlad style. And I need to see western leadership and media seize anti-white rhetoric, laws and social engineering immediately! Until that is done they do not have my support.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1806 on: April 30, 2022, 03:56:51 PM »
Maybe there is, who knows? Either way, I’ll take living in the deep state run option. As will anyone with half a brain.
You have to be blind if you think there is no Deep State.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1807 on: April 30, 2022, 04:01:25 PM »

those w/ a full-brain may not agree...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: April 30, 2022, 05:19:33 PM »
And I was making the point that CNN is more biased. CNN is basically at the very bottom of the trustworthy scale. And it is well deserved by their own actions. I doubt they can ever regain trust. They did it to themselves.

All these guys here supporting Ukraine, why don't you move there and go fight on the front lines next to Angelina Jolie and Sean Penn and all the other celebrities most of us here despise?

I'd rather stay and see the Deep State leadership suffer a slow, painful death via impalement on a dull tree stump, Vlad style. And I need to see western leadership and media seize anti-white rhetoric, laws and social engineering immediately! Until that is done they do not have my support.

And when exactly have I supported Ukraine? No need to make things up just because I've called you out on your position and you can't formulate an effective counterargument.

Unlike you if I don't like something I don't sit around and complain about it online. I do something about it.

Given in this case I don't care about Ukraine or Russia (they are just the white trash of Europe) I have no plans to do anything about it other than look at it from a point of curiosity. Particularly interesting right now is how it's exposing a lot of hypocrites from both the left and the right

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: April 30, 2022, 07:16:42 PM »
And when exactly have I supported Ukraine? No need to make things up just because I've called you out on your position and you can't formulate an effective counterargument.

Unlike you if I don't like something I don't sit around and complain about it online. I do something about it.

Given in this case I don't care about Ukraine or Russia (they are just the white trash of Europe) I have no plans to do anything about it other than look at it from a point of curiosity. Particularly interesting right now is how it's exposing a lot of hypocrites from both the left and the right
You don't have to be anti-white in your response? Why call them both white trash?

I am on the side of the people of Russia and Ukraine. Ukraine has been fucked over numerous times by the elite. They see them as pawns to be used for their agendas. Best thing the Ukrainians can do is turn their guns on Zelensky and execute him. He is not working for them. He's working for the Deep State and himself.

So what have you done that you're bragging about? Give an example.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1810 on: April 30, 2022, 07:25:12 PM »
You don't have to be anti-white in your response? Why call them both white trash?

I am on the side of the people of Russia and Ukraine. Ukraine has been fucked over numerous times by the elite. They see them as pawns to be used for their agendas. Best thing the Ukrainians can do is turn their guns on Zelensky and execute him. He is not working for them. He's working for the Deep State and himself.

So what have you done that you're bragging about? Give an example.

I wasn't sure if you were maybe a bit slow or something, but I have my answer now. Have a great weekend

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1811 on: April 30, 2022, 10:34:45 PM »
those w/ a full-brain may not agree...

Sure. They are clamouring to leave the west to sample the joys of Russian society. You do realise their is a mass exodus of intellectual Russians from the country right now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1812 on: April 30, 2022, 11:30:05 PM »

"Unlike you if I don't like something I don't sit around and complain about it online. I do something about it."

Just out of Curiosity what Exactly Would you do If you Did Care. ???

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: May 01, 2022, 03:59:10 AM »
"Unlike you if I don't like something I don't sit around and complain about it online. I do something about it."

Just out of Curiosity what Exactly Would you do If you Did Care. ???

I tend not to waste too much time or energy thinking about doing things that I don't care about.

Do you think about what you'd do over the war in Yeman or Ethiopia?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1814 on: May 01, 2022, 04:56:22 AM »
I tend not to waste too much time or energy thinking about doing things that I don't care about.

Nope I Don't Think about the war in Yemen or the ukraine-
only I asked what you'd of done about had you cared as you said
" I would do something about it" ??

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1815 on: May 01, 2022, 08:41:18 AM »

Nope I Don't Think about the war in Yemen or the ukraine-
only I asked what you'd of done about had you cared as you said
" I would do something about it" ??

It was more a general "if I don't like something. I do something about it." and if that something has no solution or the solution is one I'm not willing to try then my "doing something about it" will be to move on from it and not sitting around and complain about it like a little Matt  bitch.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1816 on: May 01, 2022, 09:19:37 AM »
While billions of dollars is sent to Ukraine.  #AmericaLast

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1817 on: May 01, 2022, 11:38:30 AM »
While billions of dollars is sent to Ukraine.  #AmericaLast

One must also keep in mind that billions of U.S. dollars have been spent on the demoraps "Great Society", aka welfare, for decades now and still poverty exists to serve its creators.  Liberals. 

I too, am disgusted and frustrated.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1818 on: May 01, 2022, 11:51:45 AM »
One must also keep in mind that billions of U.S. dollars have been spent on the demoraps "Great Society", aka welfare, for decades now and still poverty exists to serve its creators.  Liberals. 

I too, am disgusted and frustrated.

Yes Exactly Right - Just like the Billions spent on the war on Drugs a complete waste of
Money , Time & Effort to Achieve Fuck all impact.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1819 on: May 01, 2022, 01:15:51 PM »
Yes Exactly Right - Just like the Billions spent on the war on Drugs a complete waste of
Money , Time & Effort to Achieve Fuck all impact.

Yup!  My father and mother used to say that there is a huge difference between "declaring" war and really waging war.    For example, with the push of a button the cartels of Mexico would be literally obliterated.  That is waging war and it works every time.    No warning and no mercy.  The job of the military is to kill people and destroy their stuff.

If another group steps up to take the old cartel's place (as is always said by libbies), kill them all and destroy their shit.   So long as they try to come back, step on them like the cuckroaches they are. Do not waste a single Civilized life on trying to find "another way".

My wife is from Michigan. It's a good place to be.  From.   ;D 

Certain areas should be designated "Roach Hotels" and *POOF*.  No more roaches.  In order for Civilization to not just "survive" but flourish, the disgusting, the vile, the worthless, the UNCIVILIZED, must be removed.  Decades have been given to these vile beings to become productive members of society.  The only thing they are productive at is reproducing and believe me, these creatures come in every color/shade of humanity.

Be well, my friend!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: May 01, 2022, 02:04:00 PM »

And yet here you are posting in this thread. If you don't care about it then just shut the fuck up maybe?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1821 on: May 01, 2022, 02:07:33 PM »
I wasn't sure if you were maybe a bit slow or something, but I have my answer now. Have a great weekend
You said you don't care about Russians or Ukrainians and that they are white trash. So why are you posting in this thread? What country are you from? What's your race / religion? Curious. I am white, American and raised Christian but don't go to church and don't take the bible literally. I view the Creation via a scientific lens and think there is a Creator. So what the hell are you?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: May 01, 2022, 02:20:44 PM »
You said you don't care about Russians or Ukrainians and that they are white trash. So why are you posting in this thread? What country are you from? What's your race / religion? Curious. I am white, American and raised Christian but don't go to church and don't take the bible literally. I view the Creation via a scientific lens and think there is a Creator. So what the hell are you?

The fact that I've already answered most of this in my previous posts addressing you (ones you've replied to) does nothing to help me stop thinking you're not just some idiot on the short bus.

How was your weekend? A lot of drooling?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1823 on: May 01, 2022, 02:39:54 PM »
"In modern history, there is no situation comparable in terms of the deaths of generals. … Here, on the Russian side, in a two-month period, we've seen at least a dozen, if not more, Russian generals killed," he told Catsimatidis.

Stavridis noted that "not a single general was lost in actual combat" while the US engaged in wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

"It's not just the generals being killed," he said of the Russian military, but pointed to its dysfunctional logistical practices and middling battle plans, along with the loss of its Black Sea flagship Moskva.

"It's been a bad performance by the Russians thus far," he added.

James Stavridis, a former NATO supreme allied commander for Europe

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-nato-commander-says-theres-165702168.html

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1824 on: May 01, 2022, 03:27:27 PM »
Yup!  My father and mother used to say that there is a huge difference between "declaring" war and really waging war.    For example, with the push of a button the cartels of Mexico would be literally obliterated.  That is waging war and it works every time.    No warning and no mercy.  The job of the military is to kill people and destroy their stuff.

If another group steps up to take the old cartel's place (as is always said by libbies), kill them all and destroy their shit.   So long as they try to come back, step on them like the cuckroaches they are. Do not waste a single Civilized life on trying to find "another way".

My wife is from Michigan. It's a good place to be.  From.   ;D 

Certain areas should be designated "Roach Hotels" and *POOF*.  No more roaches.  In order for Civilization to not just "survive" but flourish, the disgusting, the vile, the worthless, the UNCIVILIZED, must be removed.  Decades have been given to these vile beings to become productive members of society.  The only thing they are productive at is reproducing and believe me, these creatures come in every color/shade of humanity.

Be well, my friend!

With the greatest respect, saying "Kill them all!" is a hugely reductive way of viewing a problem as complex as the cartels / uncivilised.

I mean, is it even civilised to say "Kill them all!"? In which case, you should be killed. This is why the rule of law is so important, but also why it is impossible to enforce consistently.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I merely attempt to point out that what appears obvious, does not equate to being easily / consistently enforceable.