Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363785 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #2275 on: July 15, 2022, 01:29:02 PM »
The war IMO is on Putin, but what has changed since March for Ukraine after it became obvious how this was gonna play out? Just the body count, destruction and debt. That's on Zelensky for not negotiating to end it.

If Ukraine surrenders to Russian do you trust that Putin will treat the Ukrainians well?

Of course he won’t.

Even more Ukrainians will be tortured and killed and Putin will keep going onto the next country.

Russian needs to be stopped now.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2276 on: July 15, 2022, 01:29:54 PM »
It seems like the native people are "helpless". People are saying that, on average, they can't make enough babies, they need immigration to thrive, and the native people can't stop the invasion by the third world or repatriate those that have already invaded. They can't even name, much less fight against, those that are producing movies, tv shows, and commercials promoting miscegenation, setting the cultural agenda, erasing their history, and running the NGOs that are funding the invasion.

If someone says pay native people to have children, that's a bad idea or impossible, despite the fact that they give the 3rd world invaders the native population's tax dollars.

Anything to stop the colonization of Europe by the 3rd world is "racist" and struck down immediately by those making the tv shows, commercials, subverting the culture etc...

Then, Brexit, which, at least to Americans, was thought to be a movement to give the UK back a degree of autonomy smothered by the EU, keeps out what some believe the UK's possibly only demographic hope, which is the immigration of other Europeans, because the native people can't reproduce or kick out non-European 3rd world invaders?  ???

It seems like funding native Europeans to have children, clamping down on third world immigration, repatriating the bulk of 3rd world immigrants, clamping down on those in the media that are working against the native population, etc... are all "impossible" or "impractical" but everything counter to the native population's interests is all feasible.

The entirely possible and necessary is perceived as impossible.
Sounds like Britain needs a guerilla style revolution. If some of these treasonous politicians and their security personnel were to disappear in the middle of the night, perhaps shit will change? What if a few crazy British dudes drive from gas station to gas station and sets the entire country on fire? That will get shit rolling no?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2277 on: July 15, 2022, 01:30:41 PM »
Many Americans voted for senile Joe Biden, even though I think the election was stolen. He did still receive tens of millions of votes. So they are also susceptible to propaganda. I doubt Russians are more susceptible. Don't underestimate the gullibility of people in the west.

I'd say it was less a vote for Joe and more a vote for "not Trump" that got him elected.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2278 on: July 15, 2022, 01:34:13 PM »
If Ukraine surrenders to Russian do you trust that Putin will treat the Ukrainians well?

Of course he won’t.

Even more Ukrainians will be tortured and killed and Putin will keep going onto the next country.

The globalists need to be stopped now. They are anti-white and hell bent on destroying the white race. That's the crux of the issue. I'd rather see Russia invade and take over globalist Sweden, Finland, Ukraine etc. Truth be told France and England also need interventions. They all do. If all these nations did anything to protect and nurture their white populations I would have a completely different view on what's going on. Fact is that France, UK, Sweden and most other western nations are hostile towards white people an actively engaged in replacing them. This is happening because the politicians of these nations are all bought and paid for prostitutes of the anti-white globalist elite.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2279 on: July 15, 2022, 01:36:02 PM »

Of course he won’t.

He didn't want all of Ukraine

Putin wanted Russian speaking Ukraine. He currently holds most of it and no one will be helping Ukraine stop him. As I said this was all clear several months ago.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2280 on: July 15, 2022, 01:37:02 PM »
I'd say it was less a vote for Joe and more a vote for "not Trump" that got him elected.
Yes because they believed the anti-Trump propaganda. The news media pushed a negative Trump agenda 24/7. And protected Biden, even after it was clear he was compromised. Trump was impeached for something Biden actually did! And this was all well known way before the election. But the gullible USA public were very susceptible to this propaganda and now there is a moron with dementia in the White House!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2281 on: July 15, 2022, 01:37:55 PM »

Of course he won’t.

You must be a fucking idiot. You believe everything the Jew media tells you. Good little Goy, lol.

Putin said if NATO enters Ukraine, he will invade. NATO entered, he invaded.

What part of that don't you understand?

Hey OneMoreRep: you worry about Goys like me, but I hope you understand that this sack of shit OAK will be ratting out his neighbours for hiding Jews when the day comes.

He does whatever the media tells him. Do you think it matters if that media is Jewish-ran or Nazi-ran?

OAK does what he's told. That is the mentality that ultimately creates Nazis.

As for Putin taking over other countries - yeah, if they set up shop next door to him, then YES, that's a possibility.

Maybe stop attempting to set up nukes next to Russia.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #2282 on: July 15, 2022, 01:46:00 PM »
Also if it turns out all Putin wanted was Crimea..

I think his plan was to use Crimea for the Invasion of Ukraine.
That is basicly what he did..

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2283 on: July 15, 2022, 02:11:46 PM »

He didn't want all of Ukraine

Putin wanted Russian speaking Ukraine. He currently holds most of it and no one will be helping Ukraine stop him. As I said this was all clear several months ago.

Original plan seems to have been for the whole of Ukraine, take Kiev and put in a puppet regime like they did with Chechnya.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2284 on: July 15, 2022, 02:12:00 PM »
I think his plan was to use Crimea for the Invasion of Ukraine.
That is basicly what he did..

This is from the 9th of march right? This is not where Putin and his troops are currently occupying. They are in pro Russian areas of the Ukraine I mentioned. This is pretty much where I thought things would head on the 4th of March.

So some random guy on the internet could see things ending up here, yet the guy with all the political and military strategists couldn't? Zelensky is culpable here for sending Ukrainians to die needlessly.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2285 on: July 15, 2022, 02:16:04 PM »
This is from the 9th of march right? This is not where Putin and his troops are currently occupying. They are in pro Russian areas of the Ukraine I mentioned. This is pretty much where I thought things would head on the 4th of March.

So some random guy on the internet could see things ending up here, yet the guy with all the political and military strategists couldn't? Zelensky is culpable here for sending Ukrainians to die needlessly.

More recent assessment per ISW:

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2286 on: July 15, 2022, 02:17:01 PM »
Original plan seems to have been for the whole of Ukraine, take Kiev and put in a puppet regime like they did with Chechnya.

I agree with that. I also thought Putin was expecting to be welcomed by Ukraine as a saviour, but I was commenting on my post from March 4th which was around the time both sides started sending delegates to talk to each other. Putin gave Zelensky a way out. He didn't take it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2287 on: July 15, 2022, 02:35:27 PM »

Giving credit where it’s due, the Democrats out schemed the Republicans.

Using Covid as a pretext , the  Dems changed the Mail in voting rules in key areas and essentially turned the election into a census where they mailed out ballots months in advance and just had to retrieve them. Election Day became Election season.

Either that or Joe Biden was more popular than Obama among black voters.😂😂😂

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #2288 on: July 15, 2022, 02:41:21 PM »
Putin gave Zelensky a way out. He didn't take it.

Don't believe everything what Putin says. It was the same thing with Crimera and on thousend other occasions. Putin was absolute never interested in Crimea and he had no russian troops on it to get it.. blah blah blah realy.

Putin says one thing and does a completly different thing. (he lies all the time, so his word means nothing) With Putin you have to look what he does and not what he says.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2289 on: July 15, 2022, 02:50:52 PM »
Don't believe everything what Putin says. It was the same thing with Crimera and on thousend other occasions. Putin was absolute never interested in Crimea and he had no russian troops on it to get it.. blah blah blah realy.

Putin says one thing and does a completly different thing. (he lies all the time, so his word means nothing) With Putin you have to look what he does and not what he says.

To be fair that’s true of every politician and leader.

Who the fuck would take anything Joe Biden says at face value?

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of Putin’s and Zelensky’s narrative.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #2290 on: July 15, 2022, 03:09:28 PM »
Wouldn't surprise me. Tony Blair's regime went out to seek non-whites and flooded Britain with up to 500,000 non-whites per year with the sole goal being to rub the right's nose in diversity. Oh well, sucks to be British.

Blair was PM until 2007
The UK left the EU in 2020

Have I missed some thing in your analysis ?
c

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2291 on: July 15, 2022, 03:15:24 PM »

It's not about believing Putin. Saying one thing and doing another is not unique to Putin either. Nato told Ukraine if you give up your nukes we will protect you from against hostiles. Russia invade and Nato left Ukraine hanging

Zelenksy had no hand left to play. No outside powers were going to get involved directly. The Russia needs to be stopped narrative is full of holes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2292 on: July 15, 2022, 05:57:24 PM »
You are clearly struggling with my position on this one, despite my numerous mentions of not absolving, nor denying the West's history of barbarism.

I am merely saying that Putin is engaging in barbarism now, and i believe it to be completely unjustified. Others here feel it is.

I struggle to see how targeting civilian infrastructure, razing cities, raping and looting are conducive to anything other than international sanctions, the supply of arms to oust the invading forces, and resentment and reprisals from UA.

He is even more of a fool, as he has the recent example of the West's folly in Afghanistan.   

Just to be super clear: I am condemning all killing of innocents, barbarism and imperialism, regardless of the perpetrator, including the west.

Right now, Putin is majoring in the killing / barbarism / imperialism stakes, so he is the focus of my ire.

AHH Finally some sense - only There are other war's Conflicts also going Right Now around the World So it's Not Just Putin & Russia.

My Point is You were Very Quick to Single out Putin & Russia - Yet had Ignored Other Conflict's & What NATO & America have done - That's one sided Blinkered Bias.

I Hope You were Equally Angered,Focused & Vocal When it was NATO & America Majoring in The Killing / Barbarianism & Furthering Their Own Agenda - Were You ??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2293 on: July 15, 2022, 06:02:52 PM »
Sounds like Britain needs a guerilla style revolution. If some of these treasonous politicians and their security personnel were to disappear in the middle of the night, perhaps shit will change? What if a few crazy British dudes drive from gas station to gas station and sets the entire country on fire? That will get shit rolling no?

X2 - Correct We Do - Country is being Sold down the River by
Traitorous politicians & others.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2294 on: July 15, 2022, 06:04:18 PM »
The globalists need to be stopped now. They are anti-white and hell bent on destroying the white race. That's the crux of the issue. I'd rather see Russia invade and take over globalist Sweden, Finland, Ukraine etc. Truth be told France and England also need interventions. They all do. If all these nations did anything to protect and nurture their white populations I would have a completely different view on what's going on. Fact is that France, UK, Sweden and most other western nations are hostile towards white people an actively engaged in replacing them. This is happening because the politicians of these nations are all bought and paid for prostitutes of the anti-white globalist elite.

Spot on Again - Well Stated - You are 100% Correct.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2295 on: July 15, 2022, 10:45:52 PM »

Ukraine lost Soledar & Artemovsk , Russian coalition forces very easily smashed running away Ukrainians !.

Nova Kamenka will be the next  :D

The American build HIMARS ( modernized Katyusha) is in Russian hands , Iskanders destroyed 2 more 5 days ago, o dear  ::) 3 out of 10 a gonne !.

Luhansk fighters also seized theirs 1st American build 155mm hovitzer from running Ukrainians, oh dear ........... :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2296 on: July 15, 2022, 11:02:49 PM »

Of course he won’t.

Very soon OAK will get Russian passport  :D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2297 on: July 15, 2022, 11:12:42 PM »

AHH Finally some sense - only There are other war's Conflicts also going Right Now around the World So it's Not Just Putin & Russia.

My Point is You were Very Quick to Single out Putin & Russia - Yet had Ignored Other Conflict's & What NATO & America have done - That's one sided Blinkered Bias.

I Hope You were Equally Angered,Focused & Vocal When it was NATO & America Majoring in The Killing / Barbarianism & Furthering Their Own Agenda - Were You ??

I had said the same thing, many times previously, so not finally. However, glad we are on the same page around that particular bone of contention.

Re: Blinkered bias. I simply have a different view of the situation regarding Russia than some of the posters in this thread. I could counter the same. It really isn't helpful to just claim that someone is blinkered, when they have a difference of opinion.

I also see no value in using whataboutism when assessing the moral actions in relation to a specific situation. What about when the west was a shit? Ok, the west was a shit, doesn't alter the fact that Russia is being a shit now.

I get that some here see a causal link between NATO expansion and Putin's invasion of UA. To this, I am of the opinion that it was highly illogical of Putin to believe invading UA was going to result in less NATO sign ups and greater security and prosperity for his people. A fact that is unravelling before our eyes.

I also am of the opinion that this is not the prime mover for his invasion. I believe the invasion is another example of him wanting to display a projection of power, to secure the abundant resources of the region, all due to a twisted world view about Russia's place in the world. He runs a kleptocracy with a wilful disregard for the lives and wellbeing of his own people, let alone other state's inhabitants, as displayed amply in how he is conducting this war and threatening the world with nuclear annihilation. In all, i find his actions contemptible in the extreme.

It is beyond doubt that there is no democracy in Russia and Putin is resulting to the sad repetition of what despots have tended to throughout history: become menaces, start wars, disavow entire swathes of people's (and states) rights to existence, genocide, etc. It's a sad old trope and one I wish, we as a race, could rid ourselves of.

Re: NATO / other conflicts. I for one am glad NATO exists. It is no coincidence that Putin has not attacked a NATO country.  As mentioned previously, in response to a previous poster's assertion that NATO is an aggressor, Article 5 has only ever been invoked once, post 911. Putin takes land by force, invariably killing indiscriminately as he does so, then seeks to consume that land. States apply to join NATO and remain autonomous.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2298 on: July 16, 2022, 01:26:10 AM »
I had said the same thing, many times previously, so not finally. However, glad we are on the same page around that particular bone of contention.

Re: Blinkered bias. I simply have a different view of the situation regarding Russia than some of the posters in this thread. I could counter the same. It really isn't helpful to just claim that someone is blinkered, when they have a difference of opinion.

I also see no value in using whataboutism when assessing the moral actions in relation to a specific situation. What about when the west was a shit? Ok, the west was a shit, doesn't alter the fact that Russia is being a shit now.

I get that some here see a causal link between NATO expansion and Putin's invasion of UA. To this, I am of the opinion that it was highly illogical of Putin to believe invading UA was going to result in less NATO sign ups and greater security and prosperity for his people. A fact that is unravelling before our eyes.

I also am of the opinion that this is not the prime mover for his invasion. I believe the invasion is another example of him wanting to display a projection of power, to secure the abundant resources of the region, all due to a twisted world view about Russia's place in the world. He runs a kleptocracy with a wilful disregard for the lives and wellbeing of his own people, let alone other state's inhabitants, as displayed amply in how he is conducting this war and threatening the world with nuclear annihilation. In all, i find his actions contemptible in the extreme.

It is beyond doubt that there is no democracy in Russia and Putin is resulting to the sad repetition of what despots have tended to throughout history: become menaces, start wars, disavow entire swathes of people's (and states) rights to existence, genocide, etc. It's a sad old trope and one I wish, we as a race, could rid ourselves of.

Re: NATO / other conflicts. I for one am glad NATO exists. It is no coincidence that Putin has not attacked a NATO country.  As mentioned previously, in response to a previous poster's assertion that NATO is an aggressor, Article 5 has only ever been invoked once, post 911. Putin takes land by force, invariably killing indiscriminately as he does so, then seeks to consume that land. States apply to join NATO and remain autonomous.

What about British imperial killings of millions in North America, Asia,Australia,New Zealand,Africa................or recently in Iraq !.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2299 on: July 16, 2022, 03:17:08 AM »

You managed to avoid directly answering these simple questions in your long rambling reply.  ::)

1,There are other war's Conflicts also going Right Now around the World So it's Not Just Putin & Russia.

2,My Point is You were Very Quick to Single out Putin & Russia - Yet had Ignored Other Conflict's & What NATO & America have done - That's one sided Blinkered Bias.

3,I Hope You were Equally Angered,Focused & Vocal When it was NATO & America Majoring in The Killing / Barbarianism & Furthering Their Own Agenda - Were You ??

Also you ignored the very good posts by NGZ , Super natural & Obsidian ??

Nice to see You're Style of Posting & replying has Much Improved.
well as so many other's have posted such excellent & un-biased Counter
views.

Differing opinions yes are good, Though Sometimes we all have to concede
That maybe our opinion /view is Wrong & the information we relied on wasn't
Accurate & lead us to a Wrongful Conclusion.

Oh & do You really Believe there is That Much More Democracy in the UK
Than Russia - our politicians are bought & Paid for By WEF & are Traitors
& Destroying England - The Whole political system is a Charade.
We have Multi Milionaires Telling The Average Family earning say double income of around 50£ how to live - when these Wealthy Traitors don't care what price Petrol is or Heating or Food - as it doesn't matter to Them.

Yeah great Balanced Democracy we Have.