Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board

WRESTLEMANIA 38 - Will it indeed be "STUPENDOUS!!"? Night 1 and Night 2 picks

<< < (3/4) > >>

MCWAY:
NOW COMES THE BIG ONE!!! REIGNS VS. LESNAR for all the GOLD!!!

Lots of belly to belly suplexes from the Beast and a clothesline outside the ring. Heyman begs Lesnar to have mercy, says he loves the Beast and it was Reigns' idea. WHAM!! Spear through the barricade. Lesnar barely makes it back to the ring. Another Spear, but no pin. Then comes a flurry of Superman punches. Lesnar smiles as he limps to his feet. But after a miss, it's back to the traditional German Suplexes for the Beast. Reigns is in trouble.

But, he escapes an f-5 attempt an shoves Reigns to the corner where the ref is. Lesnar stops himself but another spear from the Tribal Chief gets the ref squished. Next comes the nut shot and the bonk to the head with the blue belt. Ref wakes up but Reigns doesn't get the three count.

Reigns screams goes for another spear but gets F-5ed for his effort. He barely kicked out. The Tribal Chief goes for another spear and hits him from behind just as Lashley did to Omos earlier. The Head of the Table goes for yet another spear, drills it, but gets caught in the Kimora lock and is SCREAMING IN PAIN.

It looks hopeless; Reigns is inches short of reaching the ropes but the Wiseman comes to the rescue and pushes the bottom ropes inward JUST ENOUGH for the Tribal Chief to escapes. Reigns wails that his shoulder is out; Heyman pleads with him that his legacy that his bloodline is at stake. He begs him and counsels him to rise. But, nope!!! Lesnar senses the kills. He hoists him up for another F-5; Reigns rakes his eyes, shoves Lesnar into the ropes, and hits one last spear. And with a bum arm, the Head of the Table keeps the Beast down for the pin.

ROMAN REIGNS ----- THE WWE UNIVERSAL AND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

njflex:
great review mcway ,,,

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: njflex on April 04, 2022, 11:10:36 AM ---great review mcway ,,,

--- End quote ---

Thank you. That wasn't quite a review, as I posted most of this during the matches themselves.

Word is that Lesnar legitimately yanked Reigns' shoulder out of socket with that Kimora lock. Also, Bianca Belair got kicked right in the eye during that Raw title match.

And poor Rick Boogs......GOOD GRIEF!!! He's done for the year!!

njflex:

--- Quote from: MCWAY on April 04, 2022, 01:40:06 PM ---Thank you. That wasn't quite a review, as I posted most of this during the matches themselves.

Word is that Lesnar legitimately yanked Reigns' shoulder out of socket with that Kimora lock. Also, Bianca Belair got kicked right in the eye during that Raw title match.

And poor Rick Boogs......GOOD GRIEF!!! He's done for the year!!

--- End quote ---
STILL great writeup,i check raw and smackdown when i can....i love old school wrestling/angles.but i still like the product.hhh is done even running co???

Grape Ape:
I watched Edge / Styles just because I happened to be in front of the TV when I learned WM was on and I had Peacock lol.

It was a good match, but not the epic battle I think they are capable of.  The spot on the apron was good, but I thought this could have been a  45 minute masterpiece.

Haven't really followed this stuff for a bit outside of following Kane on Twitter, who has been mostly complaining about mask mandates, of all things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version