Author Topic: I am worried about Strawman…….  (Read 6229 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: I am worried about Strawman…….
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2022, 10:12:09 AM »
If I remember correctly I think he had a nice home gym setup?  I call dibs

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2022, 10:18:30 AM »
We need to have a getbig funeral to celebrate the history of Strawman. It has to be bigger than Queen Elizabeths funeral. The following people are responsible for the following tasks:

Henda: flower arrangement.
Robcguns: gathering all of Strawman's best posts and turning it into a collage.
Ironat: choosing an appropriate coffin (suggestion: in the shape of a barbell will be good).
Chaos: entertainment, such as music, magician, and bodybuilders posing.
Taffin: finding a funeral home and cemetery.
Rambone: death certificate (signed by appropriate getbiggers) and timeline of events leading up to Strawmans departure.
Funk: clipping from different bodybuilding magazines to place on coffin.
DaveD: Arrange transportation of Strawman to the funeral home.
AbrahamG: an appropriate inscription for the headstone.
Phantom Spunker: writing of the obituary--please ensure obituary is provided to republican websites.
Hypertrophy: purchasing of the memorial cards.
Hulkotron: choose the pall bearers.
Bevo: Arrange for food and drinks: protein shakes and chicken.
BB: writing up the eulogy.

Do we want to use a carbon neutral mode of transportation?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2022, 10:30:40 AM »
He’s living vicariously through Lurker

He’s still living in your head with his foot still in your ass.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2022, 11:43:29 AM »
He has not signed on since May 4. Does anyone know his whereabouts? I know he routinely makes 15-30k a month, so maybe he’s tied up in financial matters.🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ ??? ??? ???
He can Eat Shit just like every other libturd in America.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2022, 12:28:40 PM »
According to you the vax is safe and effective so theres that to suggest he is just fine.

According to me it is safe. Borrowing from Matt's logic, I don't know a single person who died from a COVID vaccine, therefore nobody does.  ;)

As for effective, That's hard to say since everyone in our house got COVID last February and all of us except my great-granddaughter was up-to-date on the COVID vaccines. On the plus side, none of us got seriously ill. And in retrospect, I am the only one of us who had 'long COVID'. My inner ear problem was recently addressed when the ENT recommended I take Sudafed for 7 days, because my right ear was depressed probably as a result of the infection. 

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2022, 01:00:08 PM »
Hotel Getbig, You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2022, 01:25:03 PM »
So I’ve tried gathering all of strawmans best posts for the collage and after long and hard consideration, he had no best posts. My work here is done.

You are being reassigned.
X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2022, 01:25:14 PM »
He has not signed on since May 4. Does anyone know his whereabouts? I know he routinely makes 15-30k a month, so maybe he’s tied up in financial matters.🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ ??? ??? ???

He was probably too stressed out (first about Trump winning in 2016 and finishing his term despite all the false accusations, and then about the country going down the toilet under Biden) and at therapy his shrink told him to stay away from Gerbig for a while for his own mental wellbeing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2022, 01:25:42 PM »
Do we want to use a carbon neutral mode of transportation?

I don't know what that is, but as long as it's democrat/progressive/liberal approved, then yes.
X

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2022, 01:52:04 PM »
We need to have a getbig funeral to celebrate the history of Strawman. It has to be bigger than Queen Elizabeths funeral. The following people are responsible for the following tasks:

Ironat: choosing an appropriate coffin (suggestion: in the shape of a barbell will be good).
Rambone: death certificate (signed by appropriate getbiggers) and timeline of events leading up to Strawmans departure.
Phantom Spunker: writing of the obituary--please ensure obituary is provided to republican websites.

Breitbart and InfoWars are willing to publish providing I make it 'slightly more gracious and forgiving in its tone.' I'll do my best.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2022, 02:10:01 PM »

Haha I know flower arrangement is probably the most suitable task for a man with heart failure and the testosterone levels of a prepubescent girl but even so can I have a slightly more masculine task please ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2022, 02:30:24 PM »
He’s still living in your head with his foot still in your ass.

That’s why I’m still here and he isn’t…

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2022, 02:32:17 PM »
I don't know what that is, but as long as it's democrat/progressive/liberal approved, then yes.

I have secured a (black) self contained carriage that is very ornamental; this thing is breathtaking! Handcrafted out of driftwood by a team of Amish tradesmen from Nantucket.

It will be pulled by 4 Clydesdale horses as well as having 2 mini horses to “lead” them.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2022, 02:38:27 PM »
Can only hope for a MONSTROUS clot and the end of Strawcunt!
T

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2022, 03:02:09 PM »
Strawman was most likely clinically depressed and had certified TDS, either got some help or he got worse and is in bed 20 hours a day.
c

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2022, 04:34:49 PM »
He can Eat Shit just like every other libturd in America.

Deadz, while I respect your opinion, we must pay homage to Strawman. Day in and day out, he engaged in a bloody battle of words on the internet, the likes of which have never been seen before. Some victories, some losses, Strawman rose like a Phoenix to face another bloody battle of internet words without fear or hesitation. This was a great man.

When I think of Strawman, I think of Bill the Butcher:

X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2022, 05:12:55 PM »
Can only hope for a MONSTROUS clot and the end of Strawcunt!

Hahahahahha.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2022, 05:14:32 PM »
Here—at this final hour, in this quiet place—Getbig.com has come to bid farewell to one of its brightest hopes—extinguished now, and gone from us forever. For Getbig.com is where he worked and where he struggled and fought—his home of homes, where his heart was, and where his people are—and it is, therefore, most fitting that we meet once again—at Getbig.com—to share these last moments with him.

For Getbig.com has ever been gracious to those who have loved her, have fought for her and have defended her honor even to the death. It is not in the memory of man that this beleaguered, unfortunate, but nonetheless proud community has found a braver, more gallant young champion than this Getbigger who lies before us—unconquered still.

I say the word again, as he would want me to: Getbigger, who was a master, was most meticulous in his use of words. Nobody knew better than he the power words have over minds of men.

Strawman had stopped being a keyboard warrior years ago. It had become too small, too puny, too weak a word for him. Strawman was bigger than that. Strawman had become an Getbigger, and he wanted—so desperately—that we, that all his people, would become Getbiggers, too.

There are those who will consider it their duty, as friends of the Getbig community, to tell us to revile him, to flee, even from the presence of his memory, to save ourselves by writing him out of the history of our turbulent times.

Many will ask what Getbig finds to honor in this stormy, controversial and bold young captain—and we will smile. Many will say turn away—away from this man; for he is not a man but a demon, a monster, a subverter and an enemy of the boards—and we will smile. They will say that he is of hate—a fanatic, a racist—who can only bring evil to the cause for which you struggle! And we will answer and say to them:

Did you ever talk to Brother Strawman? Did you ever touch him or have him smile at you? Did you ever really listen to him? Did he ever do a mean thing? Was he ever himself associated with violence or any public disturbance? For if you did, you would know him. And if you knew him, you would know why we must honor him: Strawman was our manhood, our living, getbig manhood!

This was his meaning to his people. And, in honoring him, we honor the best in ourselves. Last year, from San Jose, he wrote these words to a friend: My journey, he says, is almost ended, and I have a much broader scope than when I started out, which I believe will add new life and dimension to our struggle for freedom and honor and dignity in the realm of getbig.com.

I am writing these things so that you will know for a fact the tremendous sympathy and support we have among the boards for our human rights struggle. The main thing is that we keep a united front wherein our most valuable time and energy will not be wasted fighting each other.

However we may have differed with him—or with each other about him and his value as a man—let his going from us serve only to bring us together, now.

Consigning these mortal remains to earth, the common mother of all, secure in the knowledge that what we place in the ground is no more now a man—but a seed—which, after the winter of our discontent, will come forth again to meet us.

And we will know him then for what he was and is—a prince—our own getbig shining prince!—who didn't hesitate to die, because he loved us so.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2022, 05:27:38 PM »
Not too concerned about him myself.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2022, 05:28:32 PM »
Not too concerned about him myself.

This made me laugh way too hard for some reason

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2022, 06:23:03 PM »
 Straw hasn't posted in a while?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2022, 06:36:18 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2022, 06:45:18 PM »
That’s why I’m still here and he isn’t…

Because you have no life outside the internet?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2022, 07:16:13 PM »
Here—at this final hour, in this quiet place—Getbig.com has come to bid farewell to one of its brightest hopes—extinguished now, and gone from us forever. For Getbig.com is where he worked and where he struggled and fought—his home of homes, where his heart was, and where his people are—and it is, therefore, most fitting that we meet once again—at Getbig.com—to share these last moments with him.

For Getbig.com has ever been gracious to those who have loved her, have fought for her and have defended her honor even to the death. It is not in the memory of man that this beleaguered, unfortunate, but nonetheless proud community has found a braver, more gallant young champion than this Getbigger who lies before us—unconquered still.

I say the word again, as he would want me to: Getbigger, who was a master, was most meticulous in his use of words. Nobody knew better than he the power words have over minds of men.

Strawman had stopped being a keyboard warrior years ago. It had become too small, too puny, too weak a word for him. Strawman was bigger than that. Strawman had become an Getbigger, and he wanted—so desperately—that we, that all his people, would become Getbiggers, too.

There are those who will consider it their duty, as friends of the Getbig community, to tell us to revile him, to flee, even from the presence of his memory, to save ourselves by writing him out of the history of our turbulent times.

Many will ask what Getbig finds to honor in this stormy, controversial and bold young captain—and we will smile. Many will say turn away—away from this man; for he is not a man but a demon, a monster, a subverter and an enemy of the boards—and we will smile. They will say that he is of hate—a fanatic, a racist—who can only bring evil to the cause for which you struggle! And we will answer and say to them:

Did you ever talk to Brother Strawman? Did you ever touch him or have him smile at you? Did you ever really listen to him? Did he ever do a mean thing? Was he ever himself associated with violence or any public disturbance? For if you did, you would know him. And if you knew him, you would know why we must honor him: Strawman was our manhood, our living, getbig manhood!

This was his meaning to his people. And, in honoring him, we honor the best in ourselves. Last year, from San Jose, he wrote these words to a friend: My journey, he says, is almost ended, and I have a much broader scope than when I started out, which I believe will add new life and dimension to our struggle for freedom and honor and dignity in the realm of getbig.com.

I am writing these things so that you will know for a fact the tremendous sympathy and support we have among the boards for our human rights struggle. The main thing is that we keep a united front wherein our most valuable time and energy will not be wasted fighting each other.

However we may have differed with him—or with each other about him and his value as a man—let his going from us serve only to bring us together, now.

Consigning these mortal remains to earth, the common mother of all, secure in the knowledge that what we place in the ground is no more now a man—but a seed—which, after the winter of our discontent, will come forth again to meet us.

And we will know him then for what he was and is—a prince—our own getbig shining prince!—who didn't hesitate to die, because he loved us so.

Beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2022, 07:19:43 PM »
Beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks Dave.  I realize I was supposed to do the headstone inscription but I felt a strong conviction to offer a eulogy.  I'll be working on the headstone next.