Author Topic: Tattoos and bodybuilding  (Read 6705 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Tattoos and bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2022, 03:59:21 PM »
I would be going for classic but I’m leaning more towards it’s not worth the money like you said.

Look good,

Busting your chops aside.

If you have the money and it’s just a hobby do it.

But if it’s financial strain I wouldn’t bother for a plastic trophy and fart powder sample.

Im sure other competitors will echo the same statements

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2022, 04:13:51 PM »
I would be going for classic but I’m leaning more towards it’s not worth the money like you said.

Arms look good even with the tatoos.  I'd stop there.  Also, you look really big and balanced.  No homo.  Why classic? 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2022, 04:21:13 PM »
Also, you look really big and balanced.

Let's not jump to conclusions, Abe.

We haven't seen the whole "package", yet.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2022, 04:25:53 PM »
Look good,

I wouldn’t bother for a plastic trophy and fart powder sample.

I never got a “ fart powder sample!” 😔😡

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2022, 04:27:06 PM »
Thanks guys. I already booked apts to get my other arm done. It shouldn’t be too dark and by the time i’d ever step on stage it would be a few years from now so some fading should help. I also tan a lot so they’re a bit faded. Here’s a front shot (I know these aren’t the best quality). Still have a lot to improve on especially in these wider poses.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2022, 04:55:59 PM »
Looking pretty solid dude.

How much you weigh?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2022, 05:17:15 PM »
Tattoos are for cookie cutters plain and simple.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2022, 06:00:41 PM »
Let's not jump to conclusions, Abe.

We haven't seen the whole "package", yet.

In hindsight, I probably should have omitted the "no homo".  (no homo)

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2022, 06:50:19 PM »
Looking pretty solid dude.

How much you weigh?

Thanks. I’m sitting around 258 before bed and 254-255 upon waking.
I need to work on a few areas that are severely lacking but was curious about how tattoos might affect placing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2022, 07:05:35 PM »

😂🤣😂😂🤣😂

And so many are Now Doing This. 🤷🏼‍♂️

That's very very clearly a Big Sign of severe Mental Issues

It is the ultimate example of antisocial behavior (Don't like my tattooed face? Fuck you!)

I must say that I've seen more people in recent years with very visible tattoos, piercings and hair which looks like it was colored with crayons or permanent markers. A middle aged woman who was just ahead of me in the checkout line at the market the other day had long wavy dark green hair that looked like she poured motor oil on it and then rolled in the mud. She was wearing a color matched skirt with black leggings... how very fashionable!  ::) 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2022, 07:59:14 PM »
It is the ultimate example of antisocial behavior (Don't like my tattooed face? Fuck you!)

I must say that I've seen more people in recent years with very visible tattoos, piercings and hair which looks like it was colored with crayons or permanent markers. A middle aged woman who was just ahead of me in the checkout line at the market the other day had long wavy dark green hair that looked like she poured motor oil on it and then rolled in the mud. She was wearing a color matched skirt with black leggings... how very fashionable!  ::)

It probably was Motor oil 🤷🏻‍♂️ And no doubt a load of piercings !!

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2022, 09:36:15 PM »

Please don’t get us folk who legitimately enjoy tattoos and have careers with those liberal fucktards

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2022, 10:15:04 PM »
What are your thoughts on having a lot of tattoos and competing?

Currently at 6’2 256lbs.

Side is completely covered, full sleeve on arm, and starting another full sleeve on other arm at the end of this month. Is it worth even going on stage with this many tattoos (also have one on shin, upper back, traps) or is there tan color that can block these out?
It's retarded

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2022, 11:07:43 PM »
Harsh reality!
I will take my tattoos over looking down at my arm and seeing this shit.

Just doesn’t seem original anymore, lots of athletes, collegiate, pros, even high school, nothing really stands out, at least Mike Tyson was original when he got his decades ago, same for Dennis Rodman

It’s not even a young vs old thing, take a look around, you see older mid life crisis guys have them, look the same too, and bald too

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2022, 11:16:49 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2022, 11:25:09 PM »
Harsh reality!

That’s a fair point.

Down here it’s radiation central and Ozzie skin gets brutalised quickly. I asked my skin cancer clinic about the impact of Tatts on their ability to spot BCC and they said yes it makes it more difficult but it isn’t going to prevent them seeing them, they just need to go slower and look harder.

Legs Tatts are the popular thing on young people where I live. Particularly young girls, they get big ones on their legs. I see  leg tatts far more frequently than arm tatts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2022, 12:06:07 AM »
Please don’t get us folk who legitimately enjoy tattoos and have careers with those liberal fucktards

When I was a kid growing up, anyone with a tattoo was suspect. A tattoo was something sailors got and later regretted. So naturally, it never occurred to me to get one. My how times have changed.

When she was 20 years old my daughter got a tiny ring of daisies tattooed on her upper arm. Not sure how long she had it and hid it from her mom and me. Surprise, surprise, we were both fine with it. A few years later after she was married, she got a small Kanji tattoo on the back of her neck which was one line that was maybe 2" long, if that. I secretly hoped it wasn't going to become the second of many, but I never told her that. And it didn't. Those are the only tattoos she has.

My son is 9 years older than his sister. He is retired career military. He has no tattoos, nor does my daughter-in-law. At least three of my four grandchildren have tattoos none of which are on their faces. All of which are modest by today's standards. My son-in-law has a few very interesting tattoos which being an artist, he designed and had done. While in the military, he used his talents to design tattoos for military personal who asked for them. He even learned the art of tattooing and bought the equipment. Not sure how many if any tattoos he did.

I've seen a lot of guys at the gym who decided when they were probably in their 40's and 50's to get full sleeves and more. Maybe it the thing when guys and gals are going through mid-life crisis. Or maybe they figured by that age they've earned the right to do it.

Although I think many tattoos look really cool on people, I never got one. Maybe it was my mom's voice in my head telling me how déclassé they were. LOL.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2022, 01:04:29 AM »
Harsh reality!

No shit! As we age our bodies and skin look worse and worse. Tatts actually make a person look better as they age.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2022, 01:17:57 AM »
No shit! As we age our bodies and skin look worse and worse. Tatts actually make a person look better as they age.

Fortunately for me the skin on my arms and hands does not have age spots. This is a bit surprising since I have spent a goodly amount of time in the sun. I see a dermatologist twice a year. He checks my skin for signs of cancer, freezes a couple of spots on my forehead and bald scalp and sends me on my way. Just lately, I noticed some loss of elasticity. Staying hydrated seems to help with this.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2022, 02:03:23 AM »
When I was a kid growing up, anyone with a tattoo was suspect. A tattoo was something sailors got and later regretted. So naturally, it never occurred to me to get one. My how times have changed.

When she was 20 years old my daughter got a tiny ring of daisies tattooed on her upper arm. Not sure how long she had it and hid it from her mom and me. Surprise, surprise, we were both fine with it. A few years later after she was married, she got a small Kanji tattoo on the back of her neck which was one line that was maybe 2" long, if that. I secretly hoped it wasn't going to become the second of many, but I never told her that. And it didn't. Those are the only tattoos she has.

My son is 9 years older than his sister. He is retired career military. He has no tattoos, nor does my daughter-in-law. At least three of my four grandchildren have tattoos none of which are on their faces. All of which are modest by today's standards. My son-in-law has a few very interesting tattoos which being an artist, he designed and had done. While in the military, he used his talents to design tattoos for military personal who asked for them. He even learned the art of tattooing and bought the equipment. Not sure how many if any tattoos he did.

I've seen a lot of guys at the gym who decided when they were probably in their 40's and 50's to get full sleeves and more. Maybe it the thing when guys and gals are going through mid-life crisis. Or maybe they figured by that age they've earned the right to do it.

Although I think many tattoos look really cool on people, I never got one. Maybe it was my mom's voice in my head telling me how déclassé they were. LOL.

Yes, Prime, I'm sure you looked like a paragon of aristocratic decorum as you minced around gay clubs with your emaciated body and undescended testicles squeezed into a Boy Scouts costume. Get in the bin, you blethering old queen. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2022, 02:41:49 AM »

I'm reading this post and trying to figure out if prime somehow forgot he was a career janitor  ???

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2022, 04:22:48 AM »
your comment says more about you than prime

I wasn't the one posting "Maybe it was my mom's voice in my head telling me how déclassé they were."

In case you can't put it together, I'll do it for you.

The same guy that was a career janitor wouldn't get a tattoo as he feels it is for the lower classes and/or would lower his social status. A janitor who is a bit of snob, who knew such things existed.

what is wrong with being a janitor

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a janitor, but I do think there is something wrong with being a career janitor.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2022, 05:38:25 AM »
I wasn't the one posting "Maybe it was my mom's voice in my head telling me how déclassé they were."

In case you can't put it together, I'll do it for you.

The same guy that was a career janitor wouldn't get a tattoo as he feels it is for the lower classes and/or would lower his social status. A janitor who is a bit of snob, who knew such things existed.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a janitor, but I do think there is something wrong with being a career janitor.

The head porter in our building died 4 months ago after 30 years of service, former residents flew in from as far as South Africa for his funeral, we planted a tree along with little notes telling him how much he meant to all of us in our courtyard along with a plaque in his memory. As long as the building is up people will know his name. He was well respected and loved, he also died a millionaire as he had a union job making well over $120,000 a year towards the end on top of heavily discounted apt in the building . Any job done well should be respected, no matter how menial you think it is

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2022, 05:58:50 AM »

The head porter in our building died 4 months ago after 30 years of service, former residents flew in from as far as South Africa for his funeral, we planted a tree along with little notes telling him how much he meant to all of us in our courtyard along with a plaque in his memory. As long as the building is up people will know his name. He was well respected and loved, he also died a millionaire as he had a union job making well over $120,000 a year towards the end on top of heavily discounted apt in the building . Any job done well should be respected, no matter how menial you think it is

How exactly does that relate to what I said?

Did your guy start off as a janitor and work his way up to head porter? If that's the case then good for him for climbing the ladder and not being content with a janitorial role.

Also have you worked as a porter/head porter of your building? Kinda disrespectful of you to just assume it's menial job especially if you've never actually done it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2022, 06:16:10 AM »

What’s wrong with it?