Author Topic: Proud Dad Moments  (Read 12093 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Proud Dad Moments
« on: September 23, 2022, 09:30:49 AM »
So, I got called into my very first parent teacher conference today Apparently in addition to beating the hell out of the other kids his favorite words are shit and fuck but at least he uses them contextually appropriately like when his block castle falls down. However unfortunately it is never appropriate to beat on your classmates. Of course, the teachers and his mom all blamed me for all of it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Re: Proud Dad Moments
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 09:37:26 AM »
50 pages easily

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 09:38:41 AM »
It's a good thing he can fight. A kid that ugly is gonna need to be able to defend himself from all the bullies he'll attract.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 09:52:47 AM »
Haha, kicking ass at 3, that’s great.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 09:54:27 AM »
chip off the old block

Poor little fucker

If hes not likeable to other kids by the time hes four hes fucked for life..

and all this a few weeks after you got shared custody...

Of course its your fault you stupid fuck.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 09:54:52 AM »
Just doing what he sees at home.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 09:55:49 AM »
Not sure I’d be proud of that behavior?

Hankins, raise your kid properly, the world already has enough assholes in it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 10:46:52 AM »
No wonder, you set him up for failure by naming him “Spencer”

A proper name like Dorian or Franco or Ron will set him on the right trajectory.  It’s not too late.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 10:47:29 AM »
If he just turned 3 how does he have classmates and teachers? They start school at 3 now?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2022, 10:59:00 AM »
If he just turned 3 how does he have classmates and teachers? They start school at 3 now?

It’s some kind of fancy private preschool/daycare his Mom signed him up for supposedly he will be better prepared for kindergarten learn some basic math and reading and art but mainly for  social skills and stuff. You know a place to learn not to kill your classmates before public school

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2022, 11:19:41 AM »
It’s some kind of fancy private preschool/daycare his Mom signed him up for supposedly he will be better prepared for kindergarten learn some basic math and reading and art but mainly for  social skills and stuff. You know a place to learn not to kill your classmates before public school

They are teaching basic math and reading at 3?  Pre K is teaching days of the week. And they are all older than 3.

How many kids are in his class?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2022, 11:21:13 AM »
;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2022, 11:21:51 AM »
Sort of sounds like future serial killer stuff. Be careful...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2022, 11:25:02 AM »

They are teaching basic math and reading at 3?  Pre K is teaching days of the week. And they are all older than 3.

How many kids are in his class?

His mom and grandmother he lives with are both teachers he is actually pretty good at numbers and letters. There are 8 kids in his class. They are all 3 the school has classes for 3 year olds. Next year is officially preschool I guess but regardless he has a backpack they have desk and call it a school and supposedly teach something. His level of mathematics isn’t really the issue here it’s the tackling and choking of other kids that is the problem. I mean the school could just be overreacting to normal 3 year old play it’s hard to say.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2022, 11:28:29 AM »
So, I got called into my very first parent teacher conference today after getting this lovely message from my just turned 3 sons' mom. Apparently in addition to beating the hell out of the other kids his favorite words are shit and fuck but at least he uses them contextually appropriately like when his block castle falls down. However unfortunately it is never appropriate to beat on your classmates. Of course, the teachers and his mom all blamed me for all of it.

Chip off the old block.

I would start looking up the visiting hours at juvenile detention centers.

I wonder why his mom and teacher blame you for it??

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2022, 11:29:31 AM »
His mom and grandmother he lives with are both teachers he is actually pretty good at numbers and letters. There are 8 kids in his class. They are all 3 the school has classes for 3 year olds. Next year is officially preschool I guess but regardless he has a backpack they have desk and call it a school and supposedly teach something. His level of mathematics isn’t really the issue here it’s the tackling and choking of other kids that is the problem. I mean the school could just be overreacting to normal 3 year old play it’s hard to say.

It's normal boys rough housing. Do yourself a favor DO NOT allow them to try and medicate your son and claim he's " hyperactive "

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2022, 11:29:44 AM »

When does he have time to train?

Weren’t you on a two-a-day, six days a week Olympic lifting program since you were 2 years old?

I sure hope the kid is at least 4-5 years old before he starts his anemia treatments.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2022, 11:30:27 AM »
No wonder, you set him up for failure by naming him “Spencer”

A proper name like Dorian or Franco or Ron will set him on the right trajectory.  It’s not too late.

F'n legit lol
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2022, 11:31:04 AM »
You better hope he doesn`t fun into this fat little fuck next year......weighs 136 at 4 years old.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2022, 11:33:33 AM »

You said they are teaching reading and math to 3 year olds. If that is irrelevant to the story don’t include the information in your story.

Also I know it’s not a school but a daycare. I’m more interested in how they teach a class of 3 years old math and reading if they can’t keep your kid from choking and stomping others.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2022, 11:38:27 AM »
You said they are teaching reading and math to 3 year olds. If that is irrelevant to the story don’t include the information in your story.

Also I know it’s not a school but a daycare. I’m more interested in how they teach a class of 3 years old math and reading if they can’t keep your kid from choking and stomping others.

They have a mandatory hour of BJJ training right before their afternoon nap.

It’s all part of a diverse curriculum at Hanky Prep Academy.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2022, 11:48:57 AM »
They have a mandatory hour of BJJ training right before their afternoon nap.

It’s all part of a diverse curriculum at Hanky Prep Academy.

LOL.

Bhanks posts all sorts of useless information and then says stay on topic if you question what he wrote.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2022, 11:58:02 AM »

should throw in some most musculars here and there for good measure

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2022, 12:13:07 PM »
At least now you can save money on a paternity test.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2022, 12:36:10 PM »
I heard the whole thing happened when one of the other kids said "My daddy says your daddy poses in his underwear for other boys on the computer like a girl." Next thing you know, Fisher Price blocks were being thrown, and the patented Hankins takedown was being applied.