Author Topic: John Cena ? Acromegaly  (Read 4360 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: John Cena ? Acromegaly
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2022, 09:43:20 PM »
I'd agree but i think he's done pretty well for himself business wise, no?  He used to hustle with a ton of guest posings every year

Kai Greene was also 43 the year Rhoden won [2018]. Although still younger than Rhoden.

For the sake of his health, I'm glad he retired.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2022, 01:49:44 AM »
One can develop mild signs of acromegaly, it's mostly genetic. Obviously hormones will increase bone mass./growth.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2022, 05:54:50 AM »
Whatever the reasons for Cena's freakish facial growth, it's NOT because of steroids. Cena used to post his drug results (passed) from the WWE on the wall at the gym he used in Tampa when he wrestled. I think the story was the gym was only for the elite athletes in Tampa so John may have been one of the only/few natural ones there. So nothing to see here.  ::)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2022, 01:03:59 PM »
Whatever the reasons for Cena's freakish facial growth, it's NOT because of steroids. Cena used to post his drug results (passed) from the WWE on the wall at the gym he used in Tampa when he wrestled. I think the story was the gym was only for the elite athletes in Tampa so John may have been one of the only/few natural ones there. So nothing to see here.

But Growth Hormone does not show up on drug test results… and GH is more to blame for facial feature growth rather than ‘roids.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2022, 01:53:55 PM »
Kai Greene was also 43 the year Rhoden won [2018]. Although still younger than Rhoden.

For the sake of his health, I'm glad he retired.
That might have helped if he backed off the gear. He's still huge to this day and zero O's to show for it

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2022, 03:10:13 PM »
Him and Kai going nose to nose, trying to assert dominance in the front double nostril flare was one of the most primal sporting events of this generation.

Brutal

;D ;D ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2022, 03:13:07 PM »
Cena just become a GBoWW holder for the most Make A Wish wishes granted.  He has done over 600.  The #2 spot only did 200 or so.

Dude can't be called selfish by any means.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2022, 03:32:12 PM »
Cena just become a GBoWW holder for the most Make A Wish wishes granted.  He has done over 600.  The #2 spot only did 200 or so.

Dude can't be called selfish by any means.

Sure he can.

Maybe he did the make a wish visits just so he could say he was number one by a long shot.

And what's taking GBWW so long to acknowledge these records. He had to have passed 200 visits a long time ago.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2022, 06:02:02 PM »
That might have helped if he backed off the gear. He's still huge to this day and zero O's to show for it

Great post, ChristopherA.

That is true. I haven't followed him lately, but last time I did, he was as big as ever.  :-\

That being said, presumably it helps not to have to use cutting agents.  So there's that.

I still fear for this health though.

It must suck when your entire identity is wrapped up in being massive.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2022, 06:30:35 PM »
The guy just has an ultra masculine face. I saw a face pic the other day and it was striking how "rough" his features were. Born to be strong.