Author Topic: Peterson.. We cant beat Putin  (Read 2265 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Peterson.. We cant beat Putin
« on: September 24, 2022, 12:43:32 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Peterson.. We cant beat Putin
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 12:45:13 PM »
Even if Putin withdraws, as long as he destroys Ukraine he can still claim victory because at least the West doesnt have it.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 01:43:12 PM »
Even if Putin withdraws, as long as he destroys Ukraine he can still claim victory because at least the West doesnt have it.

That's not accurate.

Putin spent over a decade telling Russians that parts of Ukraine (Crimea and Donbas) were historically Russian territory. He now occupies Crimea and Donbas and is holding a referendum. The "results" are pretty certain to be that those regions want to leave Ukraine and be a part of Russia.

Putin can't withdraw as in the eyes of Russians withdrawing would be the same Russia conceding Russian territory.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 02:36:52 PM »
Putin can claim whatever he likes. Doesn’t mean it’s true. He’s an abscess on humanity, soon to be lanced.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2022, 02:38:19 PM »
That's not accurate.

Putin spent over a decade telling Russians that parts of Ukraine (Crimea and Donbas) were historically Russian territory. He now occupies Crimea and Donbas and is holding a referendum. The "results" are pretty certain to be that those regions want to leave Ukraine and be a part of Russia.

Putin can't withdraw as in the eyes of Russians withdrawing would be the same Russia conceding Russian territory.

Valid point

Thing is we all know why the West is backing Ukraine, it isnt anything to do with Russia invading a Sovereign state, its because the West has billions invested in Ukraine.

The West had no problem invading Iraq (a sovereign state) to get rid of Saddam Hussain and killing 250k civilians in the process

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2022, 02:39:50 PM »
That's not accurate.

Agreed for sure.

Russia isn't going to come out of this in too bad of shape.

But Ukraine is going to be devastated.

I'm starting to think this "war" is going to continue for a while.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2022, 05:26:52 PM »

So the Russians support Putin here? Or do you mean specifically the ethnic Russians living in Ukraine?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2022, 05:40:47 PM »
Will this make Russian D-Bol harder to get or easier to get ?
a

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2022, 06:31:34 PM »
Putin can claim whatever he likes. Doesn’t mean it’s true. He’s an abscess on humanity, soon to be lanced.

Slava Russia !.

;D

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2022, 06:46:54 PM »
Agreed for sure.

Russia isn't going to come out of this in too bad of shape.

But Ukraine is going to be devastated.

I'm starting to think this "war" is going to continue for a while.

Russia will be pretty broken if it keeps playing out like this.

Most western businesses pulled out of Russia once war broke out. That was the skilled labour which maintained and operated their oil industry. We have a labour shortage in our cafes…. They have a labour shortage of their entire oil industry.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 07:22:39 PM »
Russia will be pretty broken if it keeps playing out like this.

Most western businesses pulled out of Russia once war broke out. That was the skilled labour which maintained and operated their oil industry. We have a labour shortage in our cafes…. They have a labour shortage of their entire oil industry.

Seems they suspended sales and certain operations. Some seem to have completely withdrawn. I just glanced through the list.

At some point they will return, there is money involved. They aren't going to just walk away.

It seems the big oil operators are still in operation, and many have not disclosed anything. Others have stated all capex will continue.

Either way, i think it will be interesting to see what occurs first; Russia's markets opening back up or Ukraine rebuilding its entire infrastructure network.

The West is going to pump so much money into Ukraine it will be silly. So, there is hope there for sure.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2022, 08:00:29 PM »
Will this make Russian D-Bol harder to get or easier to get ?

Pakistani made 1 is on sale in every SouthEastAsian pharmacy  ;)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2022, 10:29:37 PM »
Seems they suspended sales and certain operations. Some seem to have completely withdrawn. I just glanced through the list.

At some point they will return, there is money involved. They aren't going to just walk away.

It seems the big oil operators are still in operation, and many have not disclosed anything. Others have stated all capex will continue.

Either way, i think it will be interesting to see what occurs first; Russia's markets opening back up or Ukraine rebuilding its entire infrastructure network.

The West is going to pump so much money into Ukraine it will be silly. So, there is hope there for sure.

I think that’s an optimistic view.

We have proven capital seizure now. On top of that, unreliable supply chain with China lockdowns. We will see production begin to move around this decade, even I had a brief chat with the global CEO about moving to India (he raised it, not me). At top ‘C’ level we have advisors from tier 1 consultants like you E&Y, Deloitte, PWC and a large part of this is always risk management. It is THE number 1 worry as environmental regulation and ‘war’ are massive risks.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2022, 11:50:17 PM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2022, 11:57:19 PM »

sort of like Ukraine...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2022, 12:14:01 AM »
Things are going to escalate soon.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2022, 02:51:09 AM »
Peterson, huh? Yeah, OK.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2022, 04:29:56 AM »
That's not accurate.

I think the people in Crimea and Donbas might actually want to be part of Russia, not that I'd trust any Russian election. I doubt they'd have that referendum in Chechnya though  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2022, 05:38:45 AM »
So the Russians support Putin here? Or do you mean specifically the ethnic Russians living in Ukraine?

Both, although now that Russians are being called up to defend those regions some have become less supportive. Funny that.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2022, 05:43:06 AM »
I think the people in Crimea and Donbas might actually want to be part of Russia, not that I'd trust any Russian election. I doubt they'd have that referendum in Chechnya though  ;D

Not all, but it would probably be a narrow majority. Still I doubt Putin trusts the intel he receives any more, so might as well take steps to guarantee he gets the results he wants.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2022, 08:21:44 AM »
Peterson, huh? Yeah, OK.
thats a great counter argument to put forward

You should be up debating him, that will show him..

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2022, 08:40:37 AM »
Did Jordan Peterson recover from his mental breakdown yet?

😆

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2022, 09:02:14 AM »
Did Jordan Peterson recover from his mental breakdown yet?

😆

Thought you take the medical community seriously?
You laugh at those who have medical issues??  Hmmm... Not very professional in your area of work.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2022, 09:12:23 AM »
You laugh at those who have medical issues??  Hmmm... Not very professional in your area of work.

Good point.

I keep forgetting how “easily offended” his followers are.

Don’t want to trigger anybody.

🙂

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2022, 09:21:27 AM »
he doesnt work... ;)