Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Sami (The Black smith) pic's for NOC..!

(1/24) > >>

Sami The Black-smith:

First of all WHY black smith?!  AlHaddad by arabic means Black smith and my grand grand father use to do that so i thought it will be kinda cool nick name to use!

these photos been taken couple of days ago and i was just arrived from the long hours trip, with no diet meals on board of BA, couldnt sleep well and still  :-\

NOW i look much fuller and tighter and harder and by the time i cut the water and load the carb things will be much better....

i think i am between 202-204 i guess the max i will be with loading is 206 pounds which is great to me coz last year i was 193-194 pounds, by next year my Aim is 210-212 and i will not cross that for good.

so lets see whats going on  on the 16th and i will fight for the top places....

Sami

tony b:
Looking really good. Great shape. Best of luck bringing it in at the NOC

AVBG:
Good luck Sami - not too much (Rhino Fan).  ;D

Blockhead:

That's the gayest picture hanging on the wall in the backround I have ever seen...

Where you staying at some 'private sponsors' crib?

HEY!!! There's my gym bag! it got stolen out of my car last week....I knew you took it...snap!!! I want that back dawg you feel me?

In all seriousness you look fkn sharp and dry. Awesome...a cross between Kevin and Dexter and Flex I.M.O.

TheBlockHead endorses you, Sami. Holla!

figgs:
That's pretty much just what I wish to look like one day! Congrats on your shape and best of luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version