Author Topic: how do i get my wife to go to the gym  (Read 6699 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: how do i get my wife to go to the gym
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 08:26:15 PM »
Me and my ex split on decent terms (everything ends bad)   my problems started when she foundout the "benefits" of having custody. Dhs help welfare or whatever its called now. All that got stuck in her head was money and free shit. Then found out she was using meth and the guy she was dating was dealing. My boy would come home for the weekend and tell me "mama got put in jail" and all kinds of other stuff. I started really pursuing full custody and every judge or lawyer I ran into knew her mom or grandpa. I live in a rural part of Oklahoma so that family crap still has a lot of pull around here.
Tell your friend not to give up if he keeps tryin the courts will notice. And will eventually start workin for him instead of against.   
glad to hear you have custody now no kid deserves to go through stuff like that man.

ya he is staying with it and I think the courts are starting to work a little more in his favor now. The original custody agreement was around a year ago or so and I think they have to renegotiate the terms here pretty soon or maybe it was in the original agreement that after a year or so he gets more rights...

bearn8v

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
Cool good to hear keep me posted I like to hear when good people win

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2010, 04:13:00 AM »
I wasnt saying that i feel men should be able to walk away but in terms of equal rights/treatment which is what deicide was hinting at men get the shaft in that department as you undoubtedly know...

I think if you give the woman the right to walk away via abortion then you need to give the man the same right as well...

dont even get me started on custody bs in Tx I live in Houston and have a buddy who had a child out of wedlock with a chick and see first hand the BS that he goes through its so one sided its not even funny and she uses their child as a pawn man its downright sickening.

Tony, no doubt a lot of women are evil when it comes to children. I have a friend whose ex tricked him and get got pregnant and tells him to this day the kid is only there to torment him and trap him. Lovely people.
I hate the State.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 04:28:21 AM »
Ok have a problem. How do I get my wife to go to the gym with me she keeps sayin she will but never goes through with it. She is gaining a little weight but not horrible. She keeps sayin she needs to work on her legs stomach and butt. I've asked her repeatedly to go. I'm not an ass so the blunt aproach is out any hints ladies ??

Coax her into joing the gym and you can workout at the same time or together. You do your stuff and she does hers.

superman.cd

• Getbig II
  • Evybody Gidown!!!- The Oak!
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 08:23:26 PM »
Maybe you could tell her there is a girl at the gym w/great legs, stomach and butt (if there is) and maybe she could help her.
And then get a stopwatch to time the miliseconds from palm to face!!
Maynard is GOD!!