Author Topic: Nick Walker's Diet Plan Revealed-Why He's a Mutant!  (Read 7249 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Nick Walker's Diet Plan Revealed-Why He's a Mutant!
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2021, 08:12:35 PM »
Dunno man - Hernon isn't displaying the massive varicosity in the lower leg department that Nick is packing.  Walker is essentially wearing his spleen externally on both shins - Bob Paris eat your heart out... :'(

Awesome diamond shaped calves......usually a forgotten bodypart these days.

It`s great see that Nicks are amazing............this may inspire more of todays guys to aspire for this look and start training calves just as hard as they train their delts and arms !!

I know I`m envious,and will definitely bomb my calves into new growth with the new incentive given to me by Nick.

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2021, 04:24:17 AM »
Zane is a 3 time Mr Olympia who is one of the few to beat Arnold on stage ( 1968 Universe).

Young people don't buy magazines now and most are out of print or relegated to on-line digital versions.
Supplement contracts dried up years ago .

Nick has other revenue streams via social media that are related to his pro bodybuilding standing and image.
I agree that Nick has a decent following of young fans, but he's still light years behind Zane's contest record.

Zane is a child compared to Nick and Howard is correct friends and family are the only ones who watch little dudes pose the only people selling anythign are the open freaks. Walker is what sells not the best 200lb guys that is for old gay dudes on getbig only. People want to see freaks like Walker

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2021, 04:29:00 AM »

^^^^^Would have wiped the floor with Nick walker and this is back in "95.

Cant you see the regression Brian or are you blind?

RIP

Guy is literally famous for not getting hit by Craig Titus 2nd place trophy throw that is it. He was also selling pumpnpose on professional muscle for years claiming he used it and it was great total dogshit that probably destroyed his kidneys and killed him

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2021, 05:01:17 AM »
Zane is a child compared to Nick and Howard is correct friends and family are the only ones who watch little dudes pose the only people selling anythign are the open freaks. Walker is what sells not the best 200lb guys that is for old gay dudes on getbig only. People want to see freaks like Walker

*SNICKER*

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2021, 05:04:10 AM »
Goodmorrow,

I have the privilege to witness first hand what Mega Superstar Bodybuilder Nick Walker eats per day. Here are the exact amounts:

7am: 10oz Oatmeal with a finely diced empire state apple along with local organic teaspoon of Honey. (Nick has allergies and the local honey helps)

8am: Train

9am: Post workout shake consisting of Oat milk, greek yogurt and three scoops of protein which is around a total of 120grams of protein. He says his muscles need it.

10am: Rest

11am: Bison chopped with Wala Wala onions, 5oz of mashed potatoes

12am: Train

1pm: Post workout meal-Chefs Choice

3pm: Half of an apple sprinkled with cinnamon and spleda.

4pm: Cardio

5pm: Beef Burrito with lettuce and tomatoes.

6pm: Light popcorn if its movie night

7pm: 4 cans of tuna mixed with pickles and light mayo

8pm: V8 juice

9pm: protein shake with no carbs.

10pm: answer emails and do Podcast Bodybuilding and Bollocks

1am: answer emails while having 10oz of veggie sticks as a snack. 

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he gets only five hours of sleep a night? And if he starts a meal an hour before training, assuming it only takes 15 minutes to eat his oats or his steak and mash potatoes, he's already working out after just 45 minutes after eating a full meal?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2021, 06:06:12 AM »
Guy is literally famous for not getting hit by Craig Titus 2nd place trophy throw that is it. He was also selling pumpnpose on professional muscle for years claiming he used it and it was great total dogshit that probably destroyed his kidneys and killed him
I wasn`t talking about his private life or the mitakes in life he may have made,we all make mistakes but........he would have blew Walker away with ease.

Titus was a sore loser throwing his trophy like that on stage....not humble at all..... just like someone else we know on here.

You yourself has said bodybuilding is a subjective sport......by the way,Titus went to prison for selling drugs,then he set a womans body on fire after he killed her......far worse than any discretions Hernon may have committed if you really want to delve into his private life......not the greatest comparison you could have used.  ;D

If you dont agree that means.......YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2021, 06:12:23 AM »
Goodmorrow,

I have the privilege to witness first hand what Mega Superstar Bodybuilder Nick Walker eats per day. Here are the exact amounts:

7am: 10oz Oatmeal with a finely diced empire state apple along with local organic teaspoon of Honey. (Nick has allergies and the local honey helps)

9am: Post workout shake consisting of Oat milk, greek yogurt and three scoops of protein which is around a total of 120grams of protein. He says his muscles need it.

Whenever I see diets like this I think the people consuming them are deranged losers who have self-imposed handicaps that made them useless as human beings.

One of my friends is an IFBB pro, and his diet is not this sort of self-imposed immobility (that’s what eating ten times a day does, makes one practically immobile) and while I love the guy, he can be a pain in the ass because of it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2021, 06:15:26 AM »
Whenever I see diets like this I think the people consuming them are deranged losers who have self-imposed handicaps that made them useless as human beings.

One of my friends is an IFBB pro, and his diet is not this sort of self-imposed immobility (that’s what eating ten times a day does, makes one practically immobile) and while I love the guy, he can be a pain in the ass because of it.
Dude,Fallsview is actually Alex23 and this is supposed to be funny,at least in Alex`s mind............it`s not his real diet bro.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2021, 01:05:13 PM »
I wasn`t talking about his private life or the mitakes in life he may have made,we all make mistakes but........he would have blew Walker away with ease.

Titus was a sore loser throwing his trophy like that on stage....not humble at all..... just like someone else we know on here.

You yourself has said bodybuilding is a subjective sport......by the way,Titus went to prison for selling drugs,then he set a womans body on fire after he killed her......far worse than any discretions Hernon may have committed if you really want to delve into his private life......not the greatest comparison you could have used.  ;D

If you dont agree that means.......YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING

Yeah Titus sucks not denying that but Phil was also pushing SEO on professional muscle for years which is probably what destroyed his kidneys and killed him and others

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2021, 01:58:49 PM »
Goodmorrow,

fucks sake, the stupidity of it all, then again if he ate a full apple he would blow his diet

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2021, 03:09:32 PM »
fucks sake, the stupidity of it all, then again if he ate a full apple he would blow his diet

Macros, bro...macros.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2021, 03:52:16 PM »

Perhaps he's micro-macroing his diet?  ;D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2021, 06:35:22 PM »

^^^^^Would have wiped the floor with Nick walker and this is back in "95.

Cant you see the regression Brian or are you blind?

RIP
Phil Hernon was awesome

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2021, 10:12:23 PM »

Serious f@@gottry of generation nothingness of peace...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2021, 10:26:52 PM »
Yeah Titus sucks not denying that but Phil was also pushing SEO on professional muscle for years which is probably what destroyed his kidneys and killed him and others

MCT oil is just a medium-chain fat and has no effect on the kidneys. It acts just like store fat in the muscle and gets broken down. No different really than the oil in the gear you inject.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2021, 10:34:54 PM »

Funny you should say that. I eat half an apple virtually every morning at breakfast. I don't like to bite into an apple so I cut it in half and then cut it in little cubes. I often tell myself just to eat the whole damn apple so I don't have to wrap the extra half in a plastic baggie and put it back in the fridge.

It is beyond strange and I really should just force that extra half down so I don't have to go through the trouble of wrapping it up and putting back in the fridge. But, for some reason I can't explain, I just don't want to eat that other half. It has absolutely nothing to do with diet or nutrition.

As a caveat, if I am eating breakfast with a guest (not a family member) I'll force that extra half down. Not being perceived as strange overrides my discomfort of having to eat a whole apple.

bAF1

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2021, 09:10:25 AM »
hahaha! yeah ok, you just made that up fuck face

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2021, 10:04:01 AM »
Brutal if true

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2021, 10:22:42 AM »
Funny you should say that. I eat half an apple virtually every morning at breakfast. I don't like to bite into an apple so I cut it in half and then cut it in little cubes. I often tell myself just to eat the whole damn apple so I don't have to wrap the extra half in a plastic baggie and put it back in the fridge.

It is beyond strange and I really should just force that extra half down so I don't have to go through the trouble of wrapping it up and putting back in the fridge. But, for some reason I can't explain, I just don't want to eat that other half. It has absolutely nothing to do with diet or nutrition.

As a caveat, if I am eating breakfast with a guest (not a family member) I'll force that extra half down. Not being perceived as strange overrides my discomfort of having to eat a whole apple.

Lol. Pellius on here you come across as not caring what anyone thinks about you (and maybe it's just on here where you could care less what people think of you).

That's funny that the apple would get eaten if you have guests.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2021, 10:42:33 AM »
Regarding apples, something I saw on IG. This black coach who trained Sean Rhoden for the Olympia at Gold's Gym, forget his name. Anyway in a recent IG clip he talks about how he prescribes either green or red apples for his clients, they're not the same! I think the green ones were more for fat burning because they are acidic. How does he know if a client deserves an apple on a diet? By their fingertips! He could tell if a client cheated on their diet by looking at their fingertips! Lol

Pellius must eat the green ones, he's ripped.

Anyone know the guy I'm talking about? I forget his IG name.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2021, 11:20:53 AM »
Regarding apples, something I saw on IG. This black coach who trained Sean Rhoden for the Olympia at Gold's Gym, forget his name. Anyway in a recent IG clip he talks about how he prescribes either green or red apples for his clients, they're not the same! I think the green ones were more for fat burning because they are acidic. How does he know if a client deserves an apple on a diet? By their fingertips! He could tell if a client cheated on their diet by looking at their fingertips! Lol

Pellius must eat the green ones, he's ripped.

Anyone know the guy I'm talking about? I forget his IG name.

What about the Dominican mangoes? -

I think the apples coach is Chris "Psycho Fitness" Lewis.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2021, 11:24:05 AM »
What about the Dominican mangoes? -

he was kind of a crackpot type.

and I think he put oil in his arms at older age....

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2021, 11:30:26 AM »
Goodmorrow,

;D :D ;) :) >:( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2021, 11:35:36 AM »
he was kind of a crackpot type.

and I think he put oil in his arms at older age....

It was a hustle, there were a few coaches on Lyle McDonald's old board that dealt with him where big money was at stake, training sports teams and the like. They mentioned that the Poliquin you saw there was all business, with none of the other BS he was putting in articles at the time.

I remember Duchaine was asked about writing for magazines, and his response was something like "You write about getting bigger, stronger, or leaner or you don't write the f#$^&8g article". I think that what happened to Poliquin, he ran out of the good stuff, and had to keep adding in bs to keep the money coming in.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2021, 11:38:42 AM »

Thanks.

Secrets of the pros

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRPd_TmgkvU/?utm_medium=copy_link  :D