Author Topic: Nick Walker's Diet Plan Revealed-Why He's a Mutant!  (Read 7273 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Nick Walker's Diet Plan Revealed-Why He's a Mutant!
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2021, 01:37:02 PM »
Lol. Pellius on here you come across as not caring what anyone thinks about you (and maybe it's just on here where you could care less what people think of you).

That's funny that the apple would get eaten if you have guests.

No, of course, I care what other people think. When people tell me that they don't care they're lying. They care plenty. There are so many things they do or don't do because of what other people may think.

What I did decided early on, meaning in my twenties, when I was more grounded in my moral foundation was that I would be more concerned with standing up for my beliefs than being liked. I realized that if you stand for anything in life you are going to have people that disagree with you and will dislike or even hate you because of it. I know there are people here that dislike and maybe even hate me because I am a Zionist and support Israel and the Jewish people and am very vocal about it.

But I do care what people think. Just a recent example, I was at a restaurant with my par’mach’kai and I was chewing on a particular grizzly piece of meat that I wanted to spit out. I've been with my girl for many years now and you would think by this time it wouldn't matter but I was still embarrassed to have her see me spitting out some food into a napkin so I just looked behind her and said, "Oh God, that guy isn't wearing any pants." And when she turned around to look I spit out my food into the napkin. Dignity still intact.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2021, 06:06:06 PM »
Dude,Fallsview is actually Alex23 and this is supposed to be funny,at least in Alex`s mind............it`s not his real diet bro.

You know Wes you are a very angry and bitter man. Seriously, you were sick and I sent positive words your way. You push this "Allen23" gimmick or Howard, or Capt. Colon or whatever person you think I am.
I live in Lake Placid NY. I work in Albany and are now working from home. I noted that from my back balcony I have a small waterfalls I see that is very relaxing. Sorry that was the first thing I thought of when signing up on GetBig.
But back to you and your unhealthy attitude towards me. Seriously seek some therapy. That's not an insult. Everyone should talk to a professional and get insight on how to navigate their feelings. Maybe you need an SSRI? I don't know what your current situation is but I hope you are doing well physically but mentally you are stuck.

As for Walkers diet. Thats what he eats. Every bodybuilder will say something different because of endorsments. I know for a fact that Nick loves white rice. Whether he will admit that I don't know. He likes certain sauces...I don't know all of them but his fridge is loaded with different ones.

Back in the early 90's my friend who competed in all the East coast shows at the time would only eat sweet potatoes on contest day. Three in the morning and three in the evening. Call it B.S. call it stupid but hey...he was very successful but hey...its not what YOU THINK IS RIGHT OR WHAT THEY DO NOW.

Nick is a private guy. What he puts out there is very caculated...food wise. By the way, I didn't list all the water he drinks...gallons....I can't understand how he does it.

Good luck Wes.

stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2021, 05:39:18 AM »
Recent pics...  :-\ :-X
T

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2021, 05:48:46 AM »

Lower legs look healthy.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2021, 06:11:10 AM »
So he's a gay hipster?

Only sleeps 5 hours a night?

If BBing isn't all drugs and is all about food, he wouldn't be very big.

That's like maybe 2k calories. The burrito could be the dark horse, those things can add a lot of cals.

Burrito and Dark Horse.......   I see what you did  there

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2021, 06:14:39 AM »
Goodmorrow,

I have the privilege to witness first hand what Mega Superstar Bodybuilder Nick Walker eats per day. Here are the exact amounts:

7am: 10oz Oatmeal with a finely diced empire state apple along with local organic teaspoon of Honey. (Nick has allergies and the local honey helps)

8am: Train

9am: Post workout shake consisting of Oat milk, greek yogurt and three scoops of protein which is around a total of 120grams of protein. He says his muscles need it.

10am: Rest

11am: Bison chopped with Wala Wala onions, 5oz of mashed potatoes

12am: Train

1pm: Post workout meal-Chefs Choice

3pm: Half of an apple sprinkled with cinnamon and spleda.

4pm: Cardio

5pm: Beef Burrito with lettuce and tomatoes.

6pm: Light popcorn if its movie night

7pm: 4 cans of tuna mixed with pickles and light mayo

8pm: V8 juice

9pm: protein shake with no carbs.

10pm: answer emails and do Podcast Bodybuilding and Bollocks

1am: answer emails while having 10oz of veggie sticks as a snack. 

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to ad ( The use of  wala wala anabolics is a private matter to our buddy Nick, so is totally  irrelevant ).

WoooSHHHHHH STAY POSITIVE

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2021, 07:40:33 AM »
You know Wes you are a very angry and bitter man. Seriously, you were sick and I sent positive words your way. You push this "Allen23" gimmick or Howard, or Capt. Colon or whatever person you think I am.
I live in Lake Placid NY. I work in Albany and are now working from home. I noted that from my back balcony I have a small waterfalls I see that is very relaxing. Sorry that was the first thing I thought of when signing up on GetBig.
But back to you and your unhealthy attitude towards me. Seriously seek some therapy. That's not an insult. Everyone should talk to a professional and get insight on how to navigate their feelings. Maybe you need an SSRI? I don't know what your current situation is but I hope you are doing well physically but mentally you are stuck.

As for Walkers diet. Thats what he eats. Every bodybuilder will say something different because of endorsments. I know for a fact that Nick loves white rice. Whether he will admit that I don't know. He likes certain sauces...I don't know all of them but his fridge is loaded with different ones.

Back in the early 90's my friend who competed in all the East coast shows at the time would only eat sweet potatoes on contest day. Three in the morning and three in the evening. Call it B.S. call it stupid but hey...he was very successful but hey...its not what YOU THINK IS RIGHT OR WHAT THEY DO NOW.

Nick is a private guy. What he puts out there is very caculated...food wise. By the way, I didn't list all the water he drinks...gallons....I can't understand how he does it.

Good luck Wes.

stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He drinks gallons of water to flush his liver and kidneys water is anabolic and the more you drink the less you hold

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2021, 07:41:26 AM »

Has Nick ever addressed his lower legs as does not look like healthy vascularity looks vericose

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2021, 08:26:51 AM »
Has Nick ever addressed his lower legs as does not look like healthy vascularity looks vericose

His team say it's just cosmetic and nothing to worry about  ::)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2021, 11:45:52 AM »
Drugs are just the finishing touch (Blob ChicaDillo):

============

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2021, 12:30:14 PM »
Drugs are just the finishing touch (Blob ChicaDillo):

============

Well you need to throw some serious amount of Oatmeal with a finely diced empire state apple along with local organic teaspoon of Honey. and wala wala onions .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH  WALA WALA ONIONS BABY

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2021, 12:35:59 PM »
All grass fed beef (rinsed of course) and wala wala onions.

Drugs are just the last 5%.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2021, 10:53:59 AM »
But I do care what people think. Just a recent example, I was at a restaurant with my par’mach’kai and I was chewing on a particular grizzly piece of meat that I wanted to spit out. I've been with my girl for many years now and you would think by this time it wouldn't matter but I was still embarrassed to have her see me spitting out some food into a napkin so I just looked behind her and said, "Oh God, that guy isn't wearing any pants." And when she turned around to look I spit out my food into the napkin. Dignity still intact.

Dude...did you really just write that?!

I liked you before, but that's too fucking cool, LOL.  Heghlu'meh qaq jajvam!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2021, 08:41:49 PM »

Just horrible looking skin. What are all those little bumps on his butt?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2021, 08:48:17 PM »
Dude...did you really just write that?!

I liked you before, but that's too fucking cool, LOL.  Heghlu'meh qaq jajvam!

When I was married I had no problem using the term "wife". For some reason, I am not comfortable referring to my partner as my "girlfriend". I don't know, it just doesn't sound right for a guy 61 years old. So I always say, Par'Mach'kai". The ones that get it, get it. The ones that don't just think it's some Hawaiian term for girlfriend/wife and don't bat an eye. Surprisingly, I've never had anybody question me about what it means in real life. I guess it's self-evident when she's standing right next to me

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2021, 02:14:23 AM »
When I was married I had no problem using the term "wife". For some reason, I am not comfortable referring to my partner as my "girlfriend". I don't know, it just doesn't sound right for a guy 61 years old. So I always say, Par'Mach'kai". The ones that get it, get it. The ones that don't just think it's some Hawaiian term for girlfriend/wife and don't bat an eye. Surprisingly, I've never had anybody question me about what it means in real life. I guess it's self-evident when she's standing right next to me

I need to brush up on my Klingon.

More Nick here below, Mutant diet of peace. And we cannot forget the "finishing touch" FrogTech and Anabolico's...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2021, 02:31:19 AM »

Unknown - but given his 'coach' is Matt Jansen (he of ex McCarver fame) he's probably one of the modern kids on >10g/week - maybe a side of that..?

T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2021, 02:37:25 AM »
Unknown - but given his 'coach' is Matt Jansen (he of ex McCarver fame) he's probably one of the modern kids on >10g/week - maybe a side of that..?
for all we know it's likely normal dosages within todays pro bb circles.

Mcgarver was cetrainly on 10+ grams, evident by obduction report. They can't deny that.

so all that talk about "the local gym rats are on more than us" is ofcourse, complete horseshit, in general.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2021, 06:00:55 PM »
for all we know it's likely normal dosages within todays pro bb circles.

Mcgarver was cetrainly on 10+ grams, evident by obduction report. They can't deny that.

so all that talk about "the local gym rats are on more than us" is ofcourse, complete horseshit, in general.

QFT

WopSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2021, 07:00:02 PM »

Might be Keratosis Pilaris.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2021, 07:04:21 PM »
Looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2021, 07:56:42 PM »

Might be from letting Steve Blechman glide his buns too often.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2021, 08:36:47 PM »

Looks like bad acne scars

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2021, 10:04:38 PM »
How can anyone say this guy looks better than Hunter Labrada?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2021, 08:15:25 AM »
He would be unbeatable in the cage!