Author Topic: Melissa BUMSTEAD arrested for ordering Steroids !!  (Read 8507 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Melissa BUMSTEAD arrested for ordering Steroids !!
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2021, 07:30:30 AM »
The Feds don't care about steroids, most cops are on, but they know money laundering when they see it, after dealing with the NY mob all those years. Money laundering through supplement companies and TRT clinics. The NY mob was smart, but dopey bodybuilders buy luxury homes in Florida and drive around in Bentley's and credit it all to protein sales. Something is going on with TRT clinics and supplement companies laundering steroid drug sales as well as supplying steroids. The shipment seizure could not have been random. They are connecting dots as they see all these dopey bodybuilders driving around in Bentley's and buying luxury properties on dubious protein sales. They have been trying with Iron Addicts then Blackstone but they see something. It seems to be in Florida. They may have a RICO case with all your favorite bodybuilders involved.

I read about this on reddit a couple days ago and my assumption was also drug dealing/money laundering, etc,  but now that I see that the shipment was from  Canada and she is staying in Florida along with two other professional bodybuilders, this actually sounds like it might not be the case to me. I don't know anything about the compound black market, but I would assume Florida gear is tantamount to California weed (in terms of perception of quality) and high profile competitive bodybuilders wouldn't have a problem finding a plug, even if they were from another country.  The fact that they were sent with a tshirt suggests it was personal use amount, but even if it was for all three of them, why were they having gear shipped from Canada to Florida?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2021, 07:39:37 AM »
He’s not Asian

Yeah he is most "Hawaiians" are actual Asians that were brought in to work the sugar cane fields as Natives would not work them. They all claim to be descended from Hawaiin kings but are in fact just filipinos brought in as slaves to work the fields

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_immigration_to_Hawaii

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2021, 08:00:34 AM »
How do they let Bumstead win the O after this? We all know everyone on stage is on gear but it’s a bad image to have the sister of the show’s winner fighting felony steroid charges. Same goes for her husband although he’s not nearly as high profile as Bumstead. I think both can start their post-contest diets today.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2021, 08:15:34 AM »
It's called being 'Asian'

Melissa isn't asian.
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2021, 08:47:14 AM »
Pellius isn't asian he's an elf jedi

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2021, 12:55:59 PM »
I read about this on reddit a couple days ago and my assumption was also drug dealing/money laundering, etc,  but now that I see that the shipment was from  Canada and she is staying in Florida along with two other professional bodybuilders, this actually sounds like it might not be the case to me. I don't know anything about the compound black market, but I would assume Florida gear is tantamount to California weed (in terms of perception of quality) and high profile competitive bodybuilders wouldn't have a problem finding a plug, even if they were from another country.  The fact that they were sent with a tshirt suggests it was personal use amount, but even if it was for all three of them, why were they having gear shipped from Canada to Florida?

This is why it seems like a setup. The Olympia is in a matter of weeks, what bodybuilder wouldn't have prep gear and have to take a chance on an international order, especially with everyone in bodybuilding going to Florida soon or already there? We are all assuming Melissa ordered the package. We only have evidence she opened it. The key is who sent it? FEDEX works very closely with the government and has covert activities all over the place. The controlled delivery is to get the search warrant so the Feds already knew something. This was not a random seizure.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2021, 01:07:49 PM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2021, 01:33:53 PM »
How is she and the entire family acting like nothing jas happened? Via their Instagram? Its almost like this hasnt happened .....

Because is very embarrassing, to say the least  .... I mean we (Getbiggers) , know what pro BB really is , but for the general public, friends and family  she goes from a motivational influencer  "roll model athlete" to a drug dealer instantly

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  needless and pin

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2021, 01:35:46 PM »
Speaking from experience?

She is not from the USA she will be sent back to Canada and not allowed back into the USA. There will be no probation in th US

not if she shows her IFBB pro card.

WooSHHHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2021, 01:41:43 PM »
Good. Attractive females who take male hormones and destroy their bodies for something as retarded as competitive bodybuilding need to rot in jail for a while.

I guess if you're a short, male bodybuilder like Branch Warren then pumping drugs to compete is not such a retarded idea

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2021, 01:42:30 PM »
Yeah he is most "Hawaiians" are actual Asians that were brought in to work the sugar cane fields as Natives would not work them. They all claim to be descended from Hawaiin kings but are in fact just filipinos brought in as slaves to work the fields

Melissa is white

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2021, 01:47:18 PM »
Girls do short precontest cycles to compete in a physique competition get thrown in jail while transgender butch dykes easily get testosterone, AI's and other steroid prescriptions legally from doctors just by claiming they are men in their minds. That's the world we live in.

A Transgender comes with  the bright idea of getting drugs from another damn country and not only will get thrown in jail but  ass kicked and God knows what else.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Stay vintage bitches

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2021, 01:51:28 PM »
I can see Chris and Ian sitting on the couch, "Hey Melissa would you sign for that package"!

That situation sucks anyway you look at it ,

imagine either of these dudes later on :  on stage, hitting their posing routines like true thong warriors, with a straight face' knowing the sister/wife was flushed down the toilet for good because of them.

WoooSHHHHHHHHH  Otani

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2021, 01:55:47 PM »
I would wager that when bodybuilders claim they don't use steroids anymore and say they are doing TRT it's not truthful.  I bet they are using more testosterone than any doctor with sanity would prescribe.

An old  doctor once told that once you tell a bodybuilder (male or female) that is time  to go find another hobby "  they say ok".....but  their blood work  keeps coming all messed up (meaning they try to fool their own doctors)  ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2021, 03:17:26 PM »
Because is very embarrassing, to say the least  .... I mean we (Getbiggers) , know what pro BB really is , but for the general public, friends and family  she goes from a motivational influencer  "roll model athlete" to a drug dealer instantly

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  needless and pin

I guess your sister/wife being arrested for 6 felonies is no big deal. Keep eating your chicken and rice.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2021, 04:14:57 PM »
Good. Attractive females who take male hormones and destroy their bodies for something as retarded as competitive bodybuilding need to rot in jail for a while.

Do you fuck dudes?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2021, 04:23:45 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7W4HiFtF3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Looking very feminine

Little sprinkle of var and she will be show ready

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2021, 04:37:27 PM »

Looking very feminine

I wouldn’t be baiting the government like this if I were them.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2021, 08:10:06 PM »
I guess your sister/wife being arrested for 6 felonies is no big deal. Keep eating your chicken and rice.

Its a big deal ... but not something to be "bragging or venting on social media though

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2021, 12:16:24 AM »

Looking very feminine

hairline receding from the male hormones.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2021, 04:10:56 AM »
How are they still injecting drugs after the feds know what they are upto ? Tbis doesnt make any sense. They are a tibg like she wasnt even arrested !

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2021, 11:55:19 PM »

This could seriously trigger people.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2021, 03:37:57 AM »
Dear Lord, what a hideous creature.

And oh, Melissa does look a bit off in the mugshot.

Hey, I heard that!  >:(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2021, 03:38:54 AM »
Hold it! Stop!!

Please tell me this is not the same person in both pictures. Please.

I'm on the verge of a total freak out.

Seriously?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2021, 03:42:27 AM »
Pellius is black

Um, that's Octoroon buddy. The first generation to be considered free but I still feel the hard, heavy hand of the Man always trying to keep a brother down.