Author Topic: You guys watch the Senate testimony from the USA Gymnasts?  (Read 597 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
You guys watch the Senate testimony from the USA Gymnasts?
« on: September 17, 2021, 02:52:54 AM »
That Larry Nassar is one sick fuck.   I literally can't believe he got away with his crimes for so long.  How?  Where are these girl's fathers?  The biggest bombshell for me was that the FBI was seemingly in on the cover up.  I knew the FBI was corrupt and hyper-partisan but I had no idea they would sink this low.  Holy fuck.

On a side note....I'm not super comfortable with everybody calling victims of sexual assault "survivors".  The crimes against them are heinous and traumatic but nobody was trying to kill them.  They weren't loaded into trains and sent to concentration camps.  They weren't gassed or starved or beaten near to death.  I don't want to downplay their suffering but the whole survivor thing seems like taking it a step too far.  Maybe I'm being insensitive but I think words matter.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Re: You guys watch the Senate testimony from the USA Gymnasts?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 04:08:11 AM »
  The FBI is sick as fuq too. I seriously doubt anything tangible will be done internally at the FBI for their eff ups

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 04:17:54 AM »
What is the point of testifying before Congress?  What exactly is Congress going to do?  Write a report?  Make a note in the Congressional Record?  This is the same Congress that had no interest in investigating the insurrection to overthrow the government on January 6th and hold the perpetrators accountable.  If they don’t want to get to the bottom of that then they do not have the credibility to investigate anything else.  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 04:33:55 AM »
the insurrection to overthrow the government on January 6th

Absolute retardation.  I have to wash the stink off on me after reading that.  Imbecile.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 04:40:27 AM »
Absolute retardation.  I have to wash the stink off on me after reading that.  Imbecile.

He must’ve read the New York Times this morning. They ran a story about it.

It’s a fucking joke. A bunch of knuckleheads climbing over the fence is now an insurrection, in a country with half 1 billion guns.

That said, we just have to accept that this country is rotten to the core on a number of levels, the bureaucracy especially.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 04:48:32 AM »
With a lot of stupid terms thrown around these days (e.g. microaggression, pangender, big boned.) I know what you mean, but I think the word is apt. Many people do not recover psychologically from traumatic events (grief, war, rape, etc.) and it leads to suicide. I think it's a fair description for child sexual abuse victims overcoming the trauma and moving on in life.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 05:54:39 AM »
That Larry Nassar is one sick fuck.   I literally can't believe he got away with his crimes for so long.  How?  Where are these girl's fathers?  The biggest bombshell for me was that the FBI was seemingly in on the cover up.  I knew the FBI was corrupt and hyper-partisan but I had no idea they would sink this low.  Holy fuck.

On a side note....I'm not super comfortable with everybody calling victims of sexual assault "survivors".  The crimes against them are heinous and traumatic but nobody was trying to kill them.  They weren't loaded into trains and sent to concentration camps.  They weren't gassed or starved or beaten near to death.  I don't want to downplay their suffering but the whole survivor thing seems like taking it a step too far.  Maybe I'm being insensitive but I think words matter.

girls and sons

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 07:09:30 AM »
What is the point of testifying before Congress?  What exactly is Congress going to do?  Write a report?  Make a note in the Congressional Record?  This is the same Congress that had no interest in investigating the insurrection to overthrow the government on January 6th and hold the perpetrators accountable.  If they don’t want to get to the bottom of that then they do not have the credibility to investigate anything else.  ::)

Keep spouting the party line. Eventually some other moron will buy into your bullshit.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 09:30:45 AM »
With a lot of stupid terms thrown around these days (e.g. microaggression, pangender, big boned.) I know what you mean, but I think the word is apt. Many people do not recover psychologically from traumatic events (grief, war, rape, etc.) and it leads to suicide. I think it's a fair description for child sexual abuse victims overcoming the trauma and moving on in life.

To each their own but I respectfully disagree.  A person killing themselves, whatever the reason, is not the same thing as being killed by someone else.

To "survive" sexual abuse and trauma all you have to do is not kill yourself.  You aren't going to spontaneously drop dead.  I know it sounds harsh but it's just the way I see it.

We are all responsible for ourselves.   No excuses.  This vile scumbag is going to die in prison so justice has been served on his ass, and then some.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2021, 09:36:46 AM »

It's also worth mentioning that the Senate and Congress are two different bodies.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 09:47:48 AM »
To each their own but I respectfully disagree.  A person killing themselves, whatever the reason, is not the same thing as being killed by someone else.

To "survive" sexual abuse and trauma all you have to do is not kill yourself.  You aren't going to spontaneously drop dead.  I know it sounds harsh but it's just the way I see it.

We are all responsible for ourselves.   No excuses.  This vile scumbag is going to die in prison so justice has been served on his ass, and then some.
'
there's no justice for abused kids, even a bullet to his head wouldnt be justice

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2021, 10:20:56 AM »
I remember  hearing an interview with somebody who studied this type of person. He said they’re almost invariably the Pied Piper type. If you look at Michael Jackson and Sandusky, many of the priests, Boy Scout leaders and this guy they’re the type to always have kids around them.

Anyone like this should be immediately be held in suspicion.