Author Topic: wide back?  (Read 15212 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: wide back?
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »
Call down, you seem like a real hothead. You still have a lot to learn based on the hard-headed intransigence you display re: other modes of training than the ones you've already "mastered". ::)

::)

so that's where we are now, eh? you've lost any and all ability to discuss anything, so you resort to posting MY pictures (but not yours) and calling me a "hothead". didn't you PM me saying you deleted a post of mine because i was engaging in personal attacks? as the getbig terminology goes, epic hypocrisy.

listen, let's face facts here. you've got 35 years of "experience" but have no photographs up and train on a bowflex. candidizzle is a former fat kid that got lean thanks to coke and is getting big thanks to steroids. i'm trying to inject a little sanity into this place and it looks like the asylum is being overrun by the inmates.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 05:00:25 PM »

listen, let's face facts here. you've got 35 years of "experience" but have no photographs up and train on a bowflex. candidizzle is a former fat kid that got lean thanks to coke and is getting big thanks to steroids. i'm trying to inject a little sanity into this place and it looks like the asylum is being overrun by the inmates.

Candi takes a lot of shit on here, but don't you think he deserves a little bit of credit for turning around his physique and devoting virtually all his free time to BBing? I think he looks pretty damn good for an 18 year old.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 05:01:11 PM »
okay magoo, ill pot som pics of myself as a natural befor ei ever touched coke, you can  post a picture to own me with. if you do, then i admit you know much more about me than growing muscles. i win, then you must admit that you could learn from me.  :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 05:03:53 PM »
okay magoo, ill pot som pics of myself as a natural befor ei ever touched coke, you can  post a picture to own me with. if you do, then i admit you know much more about me than growing muscles. i win, then you must admit that you could learn from me.  :)

agreed if pumpster enters.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 05:04:22 PM »
okay magoo, ill pot som pics of myself as a natural befor ei ever touched coke, you can  post a picture to own me with. if you do, then i admit you know much more about me than growing muscles. i win, then you must admit that you could learn from me.  :)

Now we are getting somewhere. It's nice to see some harmless fun back on here after all the personal shit that's being slung lately.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 05:06:27 PM »
pumpster wont enter. me as a natural coke free vs you...    you called ME out, remember

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2008, 05:09:50 PM »

Whats Pumpster got to do with this?
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »
pumpster wont enter. me as a natural coke free vs you...    you called ME out, remember

well if pumpster won't enter, we're at a bit of a roadblock because he's the real problem here. you're a young fella who's made pretty good progress but has let it go to his head and now thinks he's the king shit. pumpster touts 35 years of experience but has yet to give anyone a single reason to actually trust his advice. if you'll notice, he's the one i've really been arguing with.

even disregarding the pump-starr, what are the stipulations? how are we going to trust your age and drug status? do you expect me to have pictures from that age? or would you like to compare lifts?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2008, 05:13:10 PM »
i have posted these pictures at much earlier dates. i can post a lilnk to origianal posting dates...shwoing that they were taken when i was still clean.  we can set up a poll, or just let people come and chime in on the thread.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2008, 05:14:33 PM »
well if pumpster won't enter, we're at a bit of a roadblock because he's the real problem here. you're a young fella who's made pretty good progress but has let it go to his head and now thinks he's the king shit. pumpster touts 35 years of experience but has yet to give anyone a single reason to actually trust his advice. if you'll notice, he's the one i've really been arguing with.

even disregarding the pump-starr, what are the stipulations? how are we going to trust your age and drug status? do you expect me to have pictures from that age? or would you like to compare lifts?

Don't mean to butt in, but that was my point. You two train different. Of course you are going to bury him on lifts. But Geo buries you on lifts and he doesn't tell BBers how to train. Now don't get all upset, cuz you know I am telling the truth here. Apples and Oranges, just like I said.
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2008, 05:15:05 PM »
::)

so that's where we are now, eh? you've lost any and all ability to discuss anything, so you resort to posting MY pictures (but not yours) and calling me a "hothead". didn't you PM me saying you deleted a post of mine because i was engaging in personal attacks? as the getbig terminology goes, epic hypocrisy.

Now that i've seen your pics, and see that in your continuing defensiveness you resort to personal crap at every turn, i can say the following:

-I have a better physique than you, dating back decades and continuing now in my 40s. I didn't bring it up before because i'm not interested in your juvenile testosterone-fueled need for a pissing contest.

-The stuff about the bowflex is hilarious, given that i like it and look good. gh15 also endorses it btw, someone much bigger and far more experienced than you-those who understand what training's about don't draw uninformed opinions about various options before trial and error, the way you do. Essentially you're a know-it-all but don't know much.

-You have a great physique for a burnout, which is what you look like.

Hope this helps.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2008, 05:17:44 PM »
Of course you are going to bury him on lifts.

Let's be honest, you don't know that. The reason he would is that like a lot of BBs including Mel Anthony in the April Flex, I know with age and experience that it's unnecessary and even counter productive to continue to go as heavy as earlier years. That's if you like your joints and ligaments. And yet despite that, you get better workouts using less but still decent poundages.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2008, 05:21:06 PM »
Let's be honest, you don't know that. The reason he would is that like a lot of BBs including Mel Anthony in the April Flex, I know with age and experience that it's unnecessary and even counter productive to continue to go as heavy as earlier years. That's if you like your joints and ligaments. And yet despite that, you get better workouts using less but still decent poundages.

Magoo is a strong guy, I give credit where it's due. Candizzle just has more of a BBers physique. Not to mention he has the physique the chicks dig, until he gets too big on his stupid 'roids :P
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2008, 05:24:46 PM »
Magoo is a strong guy, I give credit where it's due. Candizzle just has more of a BBers physique. Not to mention he has the physique the chicks dig, until he gets too big on his stupid 'roids :P
well thats just the thing, i dont trai for women.. its something i do for myself.   although, when i do diet and get lean and i cant deny that hooking up with top notch pussy, or as i say the "face + body combo " is quite the perk...  ;D

any ways, maggoo, its your call bro; pick what ever pose youd liek, whatever your strongest one is (out of all of the previous ones ive posted...and i have got shots of all my muscles so you should be fine with any pose you wat to call out)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2008, 05:27:29 PM »
pump-starr, if you're going to a) rip on me for the worst pics of me you could find, and b) make astronomical boasts about your build, maybe you should actually put up or shut up. right now you're a mouth and nothing more.

my pictures are out there, my lift videos are out there. i have put it out there and think that should be sufficient for everything i've said about myself. you can see what i look like and what i'm capable of.

and danny, all you're pointing out is that he's LEANER than me. we know that. also i'm STILL trying to figure out what your recent obsession with me on all three boards i post on is all about.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2008, 05:29:07 PM »
pump-starr, if you're going to a) rip on me for the worst pics of me you could find, and b) make astronomical boasts about your

Actually it's for you to put up or shut up. YOU chose and posted those pics, which don't jive at all with any particular wisdom re: BB development. ;D

I luv the way u continue to make it personal BTW, it shows that you are easily overcome on a personal basis by this.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2008, 05:30:32 PM »
 in bodybuilding leanness isnt the only factor, so is SIZE, and aethstics, and balance. so if you have more muscle than me, like you say, than that will be taken into account in the judging.

what pose dude?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »
Actually it's for you to put up or shut up. YOU chose and posted those pics, which don't jive at all with any particular wisdom re: BB development.

once again, prove you know better. if we're going by the standard of a physique which "jives" with one's advice, then it's time for you to show the world that yours "jives" 30 years better than myself. you tout your experience, which means you must look like an IFBB pro by now.

and besides, don't pull that crap of picking the worst shots i have. ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »

and danny, all you're pointing out is that he's LEANER than me. we know that. also i'm STILL trying to figure out what your recent obsession with me on all three boards i post on is all about.

Again, I complimented the lift video. I said your ass was off the bench, big deal. Not sure what the third board is tbh. As far as this thread, it just seemed odd to tell Candi how to lift, I am sorry but he looks better than you man. Don't take it personally. You want to know why I never give lifting advice? Cuz I don't look good enough to warrant it. If this was a thread about PLing, of course I wouldn't have said a thing, but come on, just cuz I think you are a good guy doesn't mean I shouldn't speak my mind.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2008, 05:33:43 PM »
once again, prove you know better. if we're going by the standard of a physique which "jives" with one's advice, then it's time for you to show the world that yours "jives" 30 years better than myself. you tout your experience, which means you must look like an IFBB pro by now.

and besides, don't pull that crap of picking the worst shots i have. ::)

You look pretty big in that pic Magoo, much better pic than the two previous.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2008, 05:35:10 PM »
okay thats your shot, honestly you do look better in that one than you do in your others, BUT in  my own opinion im beating you here..   we will let the others decide though

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »
Again, I complimented the lift video. I said your ass was off the bench, big deal. Not sure what the third board is tbh. As far as this thread, it just seemed odd to tell Candi how to lift, I am sorry but he looks better than you man. Don't take it personally. You want to know why I never give lifting advice? Cuz I don't look good enough to warrant it. If this was a thread about PLing, of course I wouldn't have said a thing, but come on, just cuz I think you are a good guy doesn't mean I shouldn't speak my mind.

sigh. danny this is, in all honesty, the last time i'm going to try this with you because i get the idea that you just want to act a fool.

first off, my ass was not off the bench in the second video. secondly, the training board, the pet board, the PL board. you've followed me on all three posting solely in response to me in the most smart-ass manner possible. three, he is leaner than me but he also looks "better" than guys like MoS, but who would YOU ask about adding muscle?

the point of all this, the point of all this, is not that I am the be all and end all of knowledge. not once have i claimed to know all. hell a lot of my routine comes from advice from others (particularly wicked and lift4size). this is all because i challenged the "wisdom" of these two guys and their egos could not handle it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »
okay thats your shot, honestly you do look better in that one than you do in your others, BUT in  my own opinion im beating you here..   we will let the others decide though

you are leaner than me. and i am 100% serious that i think your dietary dedication is goddamn impressive (even said so in your thread). you are, however, much smaller than me. i'm fat, you're small. see what i mean?

EDIT: and candy, i bear you no ill will. all i am saying is that i think you need to back up a bit and accept what your limitations are. you'll notice i -never- give out dietary advice except basic shit to people who were like me and needed to drop 50 pounds.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2008, 05:41:12 PM »
sigh. danny this is, in all honesty, the last time i'm going to try this with you because i get the idea that you just want to act a fool.

first off, my ass was not off the bench in the second video. secondly, the training board, the pet board, the PL board. you've followed me on all three posting solely in response to me in the most smart-ass manner possible. three, he is leaner than me but he also looks "better" than guys like MoS, but who would YOU ask about adding muscle?

the point of all this, the point of all this, is not that I am the be all and end all of knowledge. not once have i claimed to know all. hell a lot of my routine comes from advice from others (particularly wicked and lift4size). this is all because i challenged the "wisdom" of these two guys and their egos could not handle it.

The lift vid I was just asking cuz it looked close to being off the bench, the Pet board I was being a smart ass maybe cuz I didn't get the title, it sounded like something Toxic would type. But I wasn't being malicious. I apologize if you thought that, I didn't mean anything by it. Lets let GB decide who looks better.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=215278.0
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2008, 05:42:27 PM »
well i would say that my strength would not be in knowledge of how to eat properly, im just learning...   i would say that what i kow how to d best is train properly.    

diet down and see how much muscle you really have there dude.  i think youll see by the votes; people who know what is lean muscle and fat muscle will let you know howmuch muscle yoru really holding..