Author Topic: wide back?  (Read 15230 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: wide back?
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2008, 05:53:17 PM »
No hating here or anything, but if Magoo dieted down to Candi's BF, he would have noticeably more muscle mass than candi. Thats my opinion anyway...
No doubt about it...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2008, 05:57:52 PM »
No hating here or anything, but if Magoo dieted down to Candi's BF, he would have noticeably more muscle mass than candi. Thats my opinion anyway...

well, if i could maintain it. one reason i'm not planning on doing a BB show any time soon is my dietary discipline isn't going to help me ride sub-210 unless i feel like sacrificing a lot of strength.  :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2008, 05:58:22 PM »
you gotta go post who you think is better on the g&o.   me or maggoo.   that is if you want to .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »
once again, prove you know better. if we're going by the standard of a physique which "jives" with one's advice, then it's time for you to show the world that yours "jives" 30 years better than myself. you tout your experience, which means you must look like an IFBB pro by now.

and besides, don't pull that crap of picking the worst shots i have. ::)

Another magoo meltdown & need for pissing contest. Grow up kid lol

Let's see the "good" pics-i only took what was available on gb, that you yourself posted.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2008, 06:02:50 PM »
well, if i could maintain it. one reason i'm not planning on doing a BB show any time soon is my dietary discipline isn't going to help me ride sub-210 unless i feel like sacrificing a lot of strength.  :-\

You can get your strength back Magoo. Unless you are competing in a PLing contest it's not that important anyway really. Get real lean, if only for the experience. I used to weigh 235(high bf) in high school, took anadrol 50 and test. cyponate for a few years, hence the bald head :( When I lost the weight and got down to 160ish at the end of my senior year I felt like a new man, dropped the longterm GF and fucked everything in sight.  :D
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2008, 06:08:51 PM »
You can get your strength back Magoo. Unless you are competing in a PLing contest it's not that important anyway really. Get real lean, if only for the experience. I used to weigh 235(high bf) in high school, took anadrol 50 and test. cyponate for a few years, hence the bald head :( When I lost the weight and got down to 160ish at the end of my senior year I felt like a new man, dropped the longterm GF and fucked everything in sight.  :D
dude you took that in high school?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2008, 06:10:55 PM »
dude you took that in high school?

Yeah, I still have the God awful stretch marks and bald head to show for it. Taking steroids was the dumbest thing I have ever done. I lived and breathed working out, I was a fkn loser and didn't realize it. I even worked out on Friday nights ;D
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2008, 06:15:47 PM »
Yeah, I still have the God awful stretch marks and bald head to show for it. Taking steroids was the dumbest thing I have ever done. I lived and breathed working out, I was a fkn loser and didn't realize it. I even worked out on Friday nights ;D
thats being a loser.  :-[

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2008, 06:18:08 PM »

Hahah, cool story. That little contest on the G&O brought me down here for the first time ever.  ;D

Magoo has a 225x20 bench video?  :o  That's sick.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2008, 06:19:48 PM »
thats being a loser.  :-[

Put it this way man, my buddies were out at parties and I was at the gym. I had a gf, but was too into working out. As soon as football was over, I got off the sauce, went on the slimfast diet and six months and 60 some odd pounds later I was having a blast.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »
Hahah, cool story. That little contest on the G&O brought me down here for the first time ever.  ;D

Magoo has a 225x20 bench video?  :o  That's sick.

i've done 365 for a single, i was trying a different grip that day.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2008, 06:22:04 PM »
Nothing wrong with friday nite workouts, plenty of weekend to go around. Plus hey sometimes it's just fine just doing whatever u want.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »
Nothing wrong with friday nite workouts, plenty of weekend to go around. Plus hey sometimes it's just fine just doing whatever u want.

Yeah, but I was 17 years old. Now at 34, sure no problem. But at 17 it's just not right.
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2008, 06:26:10 PM »
Yeah, but I was 17 years old. Now at 34, sure no problem. But at 17 it's just not right.

It's just fine at any age. There's plenty of time on weekends to do stuff or to do NOTHING, which is just fine.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2008, 06:26:16 PM »
lol man from 15-18 i was in the gym 7 days a week. friday nights are the best because no ones in the gym.  ;D

now im only in there 5 days a week cuz ive learned that my body actually grows better that way..  

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »
haha, when i was 15-17 my nights were spent playing tekken and eating pringles.  :P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2008, 07:12:47 PM »
edit: irrelevant posts removed. let's try to stick to the subject guys and keep the fighting out of the training board.  :)
You may want to come back through this thread then asshole. ::)

Candi, is this a recent shot?

Even if not, you are leaner, but Magoo is carrying alot more muscle mass than you, alot more.

pumpster, if you're going to rag on Magoo for how he looks and trains, shouldn't you put up a pic to compare you're technique to his?

Danielson............... how's it going bro? ;D

This thread was heavily edited by Bluto because of a convo candiass and I had last night, now you guys have bumped this shit to 3 pages of picking on Magoo because he says candidildo is full of himself, well he is. Candidildo thinks he knows every move about training, dieting and steroids. He needs a good reality check.

pumpster, "Melvin Anthony" says in the latest "Flex"...... ::) candi is like 18 or 19 he should be lifting heavy now, he is still young.  If your old ass doesn't want to that's fine, but why rag on Magoo for suggesting to lift heavy? You have taken this opportunity to talk shit like you know everything and have this great open mind, but you're not reading what Magoo is writing........hypocrit.

PS........HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AAAAAA you train on a bowflex and think it's OK cause some kunt called "gh15"  "endorses" it........BBWWWWahahahah ahaaa ;D

danielson........what are your workouts looking like these days?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »
mellllttttttdoowwwnnnnn  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2008, 07:28:45 PM »
mellllttttttdoowwwnnnnn  ;D
Wanna do back Saturday? Myself and a couple of other getbiggers will be there, we haven't decided on a bodypart, I did back today, but I'd be willing to rape you on Sat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2008, 07:33:04 PM »
chaod heres my split

mon chest
tues quads calves
wed off
thurs back
fri shoulders hams
sat bis tris

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »
pumpster, "Melvin Anthony" says in the latest "Flex"...... ::) candi is like 18 or 19 he should be lifting heavy now, he is still young.  If your old ass doesn't want to that's fine, but why rag on Magoo for suggesting to lift heavy? You have taken this opportunity to talk shit like you know everything and have this great open mind, but you're not reading what Magoo is writing........hypocrit.

PS........HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AAAAAA you train on a bowflex and think it's OK cause some kunt called "gh15"  "endorses" it........BBWWWWahahahah ahaaa ;D

Meltdown lol "Easy-reader", go back to the mag and this time read the article instead of just looking at the pics, because your reading comp and interpretations are frightening. I brought up the article because it supported what i was saying-Mel was lamenting the heavy lifting, implying it was unnecessary and said flat out he was lucky he wasn't f*** up for it. Man, your reading skillz are scary. BTW hypocrite has an e on the end and it wasn't an accident that you left it out hahaahahaha

As far as criticizing someone for lifting heavy, wrong again what i was doing was putting jr. in his place for assuming that heavy's the only solution. Again, your reading skillz left you befuddled lol

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2008, 07:52:33 PM »
im at my house in norcal.

i go to work for the first day tomorrow i gotta check what days im gonna be working.. it probably wont be this week dude..   

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2008, 09:27:44 PM »

i've done 365 for a single, i was trying a different grip that day.

Sorry bro, can't clink the link. I've always been a light weight pumper and I might just get pissed off.  >:(

Born with shitty bench genetics  >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2008, 03:25:37 AM »

I am doing chest, shoulders and tris 2 times a week. Back and bis twice and legs once. Switched running for the elliptical 4 times a week, cuz I am old and don't want my knees to hurt. My lifts are shit right now, been dieting since April, down about 8 pounds with 5 or so to go. Also, I wasn't laying into Magoo just to do it, I think Magoo is a good guy. I just don't think that he should be the one giving Candi advice considering Candi doesn't want to look like him at all.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2008, 03:35:30 AM »
No harm no foul, danny my man. 8)

i meant for no flame war, just that i see countless young trainers bogged down over unneeded complications in their programs and EVERY one i convince to just go heavy and basic tells me how well it worked.

different for severely advanced lifters sure, but that's even true of PL. Look at advanced WSB routines. Point is us yound guys by and large do best with the DC idea of basing everything around progressively heavier weights on basic lifts.

yanno?