Author Topic: Power Cleans.  (Read 13232 times)

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Re: Power Cleans.
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2008, 08:02:06 AM »
Do not know if Can-did is incredibly stupid or incredibly cleaver, with all his positives negatives he gives back on this and other boards. I do know that he seems to be playing most of you either way. Why experienced weight men would even take the time to reply, over and over again, and try to make sense of what he say's(at times) would be the question I have. If Can-did knows it or not, he is the prime player on this board.  Most social cultures around the world shun  away from stupid or illogical  people, but not GetBig members. And so we now have another endless thread started. Good luck.
F

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2008, 08:10:45 AM »
hahaha, "experienced weight men". ;D

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2008, 08:13:36 AM »
Do not know if Can-did is incredibly stupid or incredibly cleaver, with all his positives negatives he gives back on this and other boards. I do know that he seems to be playing most of you either way. Why experienced weight men would even take the time to reply, over and over again, and try to make sense of what he say's(at times) would be the question I have. If Can-did knows it or not, he is the prime player on this board.  Most social cultures around the world shun  away from stupid or illogical  people, but not GetBig members. And so we now have another endless thread started. Good luck.

Good point.  Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still a retard.

greg2112

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2008, 09:18:12 AM »
BINGO and Finally, what I wanted to say!  ;)  Well said man

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:29 AM »
yes, i can find hundereds of links that say that triceps are involved in presses and that biceps are involved in back movements too. that doesnt mean you let them play a significant role however.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »
Like I said earlier in this clusterfuck of a thread.......JACK + SHIT !!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »
BINGO and Finally, what I wanted to say!  ;)  Well said man

Well thanks for speaking up Sparky!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2008, 07:12:56 PM »
BENEFITS

Using Olympic exercises in your bodybuilding training creates tremendous physique development. Here are just a few of the advantages derived from Olympic lifts. Coordination, balance, concentration, flexibility, speed development, and most importantly, for bodybuilders, great upper body thickness! That's right amigo's, I said "thick". If you want a thick upper back, and wide shoulders that will envy even Ronnie Coleman, then these exercises should be added into your bodybuilding regimen.

The four lifts described below are Olympic auxiliary lifts. These lifts usually start slowly and finish fast and dynamically. These lifts should be performed under control. So keep the bar off your thighs with no wild, jerking, or bouncing motions.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/schultz26.htm

If you want to isolate your biceps, fine, but this move will thicken almost every muscle in your upper body.
Squishy face retard

buffaloburt

• Getbig I
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2008, 08:11:23 PM »
i had the same thing, its just some tendinitous in your forearm. Take a week or two off or fight through the pain is the only options.