Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Would you want to be a college president?

(1/3) > >>

BayGBM:
Last week in a meeting with colleagues someone asked me if I saw a (college) presidency in my future.  I said "no" but what I was thinking was “hell no!”  I do not understand the appeal of that job.  Too much of your time is spent begging for money (fundraising) and no matter how much you manage to raise you never raise enough.  You are always having to say “no” to people and generating enemies along the way.  The job is nothing but a stress machine… no wonder there are always tons of presidential searches underway.  The typical President lasts only five years...

http://chronicle.com/jobs/500/100/

Would you want to be a college president?  ???

Butterbean:
No

body88:
Hey guys....I wanted to grab your opinion on something very important.  I figured GB was the perfect place to get some reasonable, educated, advice!

Would any of you consider becoming president of GM?  One of my employees asked me "when I was going to become the CEO of a major cooperation" the other day in a meeting.  I'm thinking - "hell-no"!  Do you know the state of American car manufactures right now?  WHY IN THE FUCK would I want to head up a company like GENERAL MOTERS!?

Shit!  I have to fly.....Donald Trump just walked in for some financial advice....see ya!

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: body88 on March 09, 2009, 12:52:19 PM ---Hey guys....I wanted to grab your opinion on something.  I figured GB was the perfect place to get some reasonable, educated, advice!

Would any of you consider being president of GM?  One of my employees asked me "when I was going to become the CEO of a major cooperation" the other day in a meeting.  I'm thinking - "hell-no"!  Do you know the state of American car manufactures right now?  WHY IN THE FUCK would want to head up a company like GENERAL MOTERS!?

Shit!  I have to fly, Donald Trump just walked in for some financial advice....see ya!

--- End quote ---

Hahahaha!   ;D

Eyeball Chambers:

--- Quote from: body88 on March 09, 2009, 12:52:19 PM ---Hey guys....I wanted to grab your opinion on something very important.  I figured GB was the perfect place to get some reasonable, educated, advice!

Would any of you consider becoming president of GM?  One of my employees asked me "when I was going to become the CEO of a major cooperation" the other day in a meeting.  I'm thinking - "hell-no"!  Do you know the state of American car manufactures right now?  WHY IN THE FUCK would I want to head up a company like GENERAL MOTERS!?

Shit!  I have to fly.....Donald Trump just walked in for some financial advice....see ya!

--- End quote ---

ROFL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version