Author Topic: i am not going to work this week...  (Read 3778 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
i am not going to work this week...
« on: January 05, 2010, 11:08:55 AM »
...i have not told them yet...anybody want to place bets on wether or not they will fire me?..........  ;D

bench

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: i am not going to work this week...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 11:57:04 AM »
...i have not told them yet...anybody want to place bets on wether or not they will fire me?..........  ;D

bench

:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 12:58:35 PM »
i got a couple of calls so far.....all asking me where i am going to eat lunch....i thinks they are guessing i am just out investigating so far ;D

...updates to come...

bench

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 06:06:57 AM »
i got a couple of calls so far.....all asking me where i am going to eat lunch....i thinks they are guessing i am just out investigating so far ;D

...updates to come...

bench

Dude, there is no one to cover for you.  What if there is an incident?  Your city needs you my man!
R

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 10:01:51 AM »
Dude, there is no one to cover for you.  What if there is an incident?  Your city needs you my man!
its ok....if it is really serious i will go....but if its bullshit, there are over 35 other investigators that can handle it.....

burglary and theft has 20+ investigators

UUMV has 10+ investigators

violent crimes unit has me plus 1 other guy as of saturday....if he needs help i will show up....

bench

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 10:24:02 AM »
its ok....if it is really serious i will go....but if its bullshit, there are over 35 other investigators that can handle it.....

burglary and theft has 20+ investigators

UUMV has 10+ investigators

violent crimes unit has me plus 1 other guy as of saturday....if he needs help i will show up....

bench

Glad to hear they added someone!
R

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 10:49:47 AM »
Glad to hear they added someone!
she isn't that good yet.......i had to help her study for two weeks to pass the investigator exam....but she is a hard worker...she is very book smart but can not think rapidly is crisis....she will get the hang of it though...

i got a call earlier from the captain asking me to lead the sex crimes team along with my violent crimes unit....i told him yes as long as i get all of their investigators to also work violent crimes...he said he has no problem with it....so all i have to do know is pass the LT. test.....

and its not "the city"......its the whole damn county...  ;D

bench

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 06:55:33 AM »

i got a call earlier from the captain asking me to lead the sex crimes team along with my violent crimes unit....i told him yes as long as i get all of their investigators to also work violent crimes...he said he has no problem with it....so all i have to do know is pass the LT. test.....

and its not "the city"......its the whole damn county...  ;D

bench
bench calling the shots ;D

Congratulations!

she isn't that good yet.......i had to help her study for two weeks to pass the investigator exam....but she is a hard worker...she is very book smart but can not think rapidly is crisis....she will get the hang of it though...

G & O response:  Is she hot  ???
R

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 10:14:49 AM »
bench calling the shots ;D

Congratulations!

G & O response:  Is she hot  ???
i dont think so....a couple of deputy's asked me to introduce them though.....but they are known for having bad taste ;D ...

still not going to work this week...i got the supra block back last night, and put it together this morning......and i still have to put it in the car.....so when i am finnished with it i will go back to work....

bench

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »
THING ABOUT THOSE SUPRAS IS THEY HAVE TO HAVE A VALVE LASH AJUSTMENT EVERY 15,000 MI.NICE CARS THOUGH. :) NOT HARD TO DO IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 08:14:52 AM »
i like having my valve lashed.  it's a good kind of pain..if you know what you are doing.   ;D