Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > E-Board - Movies, Music, TV, Videogames, Comics

Picture Movie Reviews

<< < (3/103) > >>

kiwiol:
*Warning* - My post below contains spoilers

--- Quote from: Purge_WTF on April 20, 2010, 01:19:44 PM ---  A big, big yawn--although I was shocked that Scorsese could've directed such a lame film.

--- End quote ---

It would've been great if they'd kept going with the original circumstances and characterization in the beginning, rather than take it in the 'the whole thing was inside his head / schizophrenia / Fight club (and numerous other movies) scenario' direction, that has now been done to death. That was a bit disappointing, cause it goes from being a "pure" murder mystery thriller to a psychological thriller like Hide & Seek.

But that's me and maybe others like it the way it is.

And STella, 2 points deducted for your review of Avatar >:(

Purge_WTF:

--- Quote from: kiwiol on April 20, 2010, 04:42:09 PM ---It would've been great if they'd kept going with the original circumstances and characterization in the beginning, rather than take it in the 'the whole thing was inside his head / schizophrenia / Fight club (and numerous other movies) scenario' direction, that has now been done to death. That was a bit disappointing, cause it goes from being a "pure" murder mystery thriller to a psychological thriller like Hide & Seek.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's my biggest gripe with it, because it makes you feel like the time you invested in the movie was for nothing.

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: kiwiol on April 20, 2010, 04:42:09 PM ---

And STella, 2 points deducted for your review of Avatar >:(

--- End quote ---

Couldn't enjoy it since RUDE stole the bag of weed

rccs:
Movies are getting worse by the year!

Dos Equis:
Iron Man 2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page