Author Topic: Looking for a good cycle(training) during fire standards.  (Read 1737 times)

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
Looking for a good cycle(training) during fire standards.
« on: January 11, 2006, 10:49:31 PM »
I am looking for a 30-40 minute training session 4 days a week. Thursday night will consist of calesthenics and other firefighting related exercises and cardio and Saturdays will consist of practical firefighting skills days. Sundays will be a day of total rest, no cardio, no weights. I am looking for a program I can plug into during these 20 weeks which can be progressive and can be performed in under 45 minutes. I plan on lifting either in the evening or morning and cardio the opposite. My goal is to be more cut e.g. under 15% body fat from the 26-28% I am at now. I am currently finishing up HST protocol and looking to move on to a one or two part per day 4 day split. I like to switch things up and go between HST/Powerlifting/1-2 bodypart programs every several weeks. My nutrition is now good and I have been dieting for the past 2 weeks and am planning on staying on cutting diet until June. My supplementation is good as well with fish oil, greens, protein, calcium, niacin, collodials, enzymes and minerals. I had been eating like crap and got to 250 before settling down over the last 3 weeks to 240 and can already see more definition. I have 30-45 minutes for cardio per day as well as the listed schedule for bodypart training. My current maxes 1 RM are 265lb bench press, ~405 Squat, ~365 deadlift, 225lb barbell row, 405lb barbell shrug. I would like to burn maximum fat while not sacrificing strength. Thank you for lending your experience and helping me in any way you can.

SG  ::)