Getbig Female Info Boards > Figure, Bikini and Fitness Info and Discussions

Galeniko i'm calling you out!

(1/5) > >>

MrsMuscles:
I am a 25 year old obese women. I came here to learn how to train properly and how to eat better so I can lose weight. My goal is to be like the bikini competitors.

Could you please help me with a weight training program? I would like to loose my fat and then gain a little bit of muscles but not too much. I don't want to get big like a man.

I was told you were the person to speak to about this.I weigh about 250 pounds right now and need to lose at least 125.

falco:
He knows what he is doing. Check out his transformation:

Before:

After:

Quickerblade:

--- Quote from: MrsMuscles on February 14, 2014, 08:59:07 AM ---I am a 25 year old obese women. I came here to learn how to train properly and how to eat better so I can lose weight. My goal is to be like the bikini competitors.

Could you please help me with a weight training program? I would like to loose my fat and then gain a little bit of muscles but not too much. I don't want to get big like a man.

I was told you were the person to speak to about this.I weigh about 250 pounds right now and need to lose at least 125.

--- End quote ---

Contact devon97 trust me.

falco:
Yes yes yes...

This is our new project:

He wins 5000 dollars if he can get chiselled in 3 months!

Please someone stop me

falco:

--- Quote from: MrsMuscles on February 18, 2014, 08:10:25 AM ---What do you mean by getting chisseld? Is that muscular? That is a lot of money! I wish I could make money by loosing weight!

--- End quote ---

The gentleman in the pic if a getbig trademark, a specimen of excelence.
Due to his humanitarian traits he was rewarded with that prize/challenge: 5000 dollars if he gets slim, shredded, ripped to the bone, chisseled, whatever you call it.

Please someone stop me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version