Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Rewind theatre: The legend that is Michael Bolton and other 80's classics

(1/46) > >>

King Shizzo:
Lest we forget this incredible man. The permed skullet, the chest hair, the swagger, and that buttery soft voice that had sparkled thongs dropping like tears after cutting an onion.

We will never forget you.

Army of One:
I admit it, I’m a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy’s entire collection! For my money it doesn’t get any better than when he sings “When a Man Loves a Woman”!

King Shizzo:

--- Quote from: Army of One on March 06, 2015, 06:26:52 PM ---I admit it, I’m a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy’s entire collection! For my money it doesn’t get any better than when he sings “When a Man Loves a Woman”!

--- End quote ---
Great artist. I made this thread to bring back some of the old faces in music. The shit that us 30+ year old guys grew up on.

King Shizzo:
I also like Heart. A lot of catchy songs, and that blonde chick with the big knockers was always easy on the eyes.

TheShape.:

--- Quote from: Army of One on March 06, 2015, 06:26:52 PM ---I admit it, I’m a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy’s entire collection! For my money it doesn’t get any better than when he sings “When a Man Loves a Woman”!

--- End quote ---
Surely you must be a fan given you share the name, what's your favorite album?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version