Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 238171 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: The Mature thread
« Reply #7225 on: June 13, 2015, 09:36:00 AM »
seems the parties involved are standing there ground...so this thread will slow to a slow death now..i stay on g/o board mostly after stopping here every day ,,so that's all folks..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7226 on: June 13, 2015, 09:50:22 AM »
Which is easier to say, an apology or an insult?  Now then, which is easier to make and keep, a friend or an enemy?

It is much easier to make an enemy.  It takes little effort while making a friend requires a lifetime of effort.  Having said that, which would any of us rather have?

I am as guilty of being an ass at times as any that come here and while I don't lose sleep over it I would rather not lose a friend.   Ergo I will sometimes delete a post or two that I know has no business being here and if necessary, apologize.  

We all have our differences but in the end we have more in common.   Training for one.  Being human, for another.  

Wise words.

It was never my intention to make enemies in this mature(!) thread, but I'm not the kind of man that remains silent.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7227 on: June 13, 2015, 09:59:57 AM »
Which is easier to say, an apology or an insult?  Now then, which is easier to make and keep, a friend or an enemy?

It is much easier to make an enemy.  It takes little effort while making a friend requires a lifetime of effort.  Having said that, which would any of us rather have?

I am as guilty of being an ass at times as any that come here and while I don't lose sleep over it I would rather not lose a friend.   Ergo I will sometimes delete a post or two that I know has no business being here and if necessary, apologize.  

We all have our differences but in the end we have more in common.   Training for one.  Being human, for another.  
Some people won't recieve your message and if they do get it, you may find yourself recieving nasty PMs right quick here. LOL
This thread was started with the intent for mature people to converse and even debate about workouts and life in a civil, non threatening manner. I've only stepped in a few times to keep the peace when things get out of line, whether it's a regular to this thread or someone from g&o looking to stir things up. Makes no difference to me, I think everyone wants(?) this thread to be a place were they can feel confortable talking with one another and when one poster starts to bully or threaten others, then it's no longer a "safe" place to post.
You, Sir Scott are a wise man.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7228 on: June 13, 2015, 10:28:30 AM »
Some people won't recieve your message and if they do get it, you may find yourself recieving nasty PMs right quick here. LOL
This thread was started with the intent for mature people to converse and even debate about workouts and life in a civil, non threatening manner. I've only stepped in a few times to keep the peace when things get out of line, whether it's a regular to this thread or someone from g&o looking to stir things up. Makes no difference to me, I think everyone wants(?) this thread to be a place were they can feel confortable talking with one another and when one poster starts to bully or threaten others, then it's no longer a "safe" place to post.
You, Sir Scott are a wise man.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF EVERYONE COULD PUT ASIDE DIFFERENCES AND MOVE ON,,,CAUSE THIS THREAD IS INFORMATIVE/HAS SOME OF LIFES UPS AND DOWNS/GREAT STORIES/FAMILY TALK/AND GENERAL LIKING OF ONE AN ANOTHER..AND I GET TO POSE SEMI NAKED AS WELL :P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7229 on: June 13, 2015, 02:45:58 PM »
..AND I GET TO POSE SEMI NAKED AS WELL :P
You can just send those to my inbox, stud. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7230 on: June 13, 2015, 04:29:03 PM »
After his flow, he will return.  :D  On a serious note, something so trivial is not worth getting upset over.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7231 on: June 13, 2015, 06:19:06 PM »
You can just send those to my inbox, stud. :-*
sure sweetcakes  :o

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7232 on: June 13, 2015, 09:06:34 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7233 on: June 13, 2015, 09:06:46 PM »
Donny is a good man. 
Time will tell.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7234 on: June 14, 2015, 12:08:57 AM »
Donny will be back.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7235 on: June 14, 2015, 01:54:43 AM »
Itīs clear that on here one mod will always take a stand against me so let him run this thread as he wishes. I have contacted a couple of good people on here about starting a new thread on another board. Itīs best all round then he can give his advice  :D and ban who he wants. The other mod on here is always polite and is more open(no problem with him). thank you to the two people who ruined it. End of the matter.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7236 on: June 14, 2015, 02:32:49 AM »
Time to act mature and put differences aside, so that this great thread can continue.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7237 on: June 14, 2015, 02:36:34 AM »
Itīs clear that on here one mod will always take a stand against me so let him run this thread as he wishes. I have contacted a couple of good people on here about starting a new thread on another board. Itīs best all round then he can give his advice  :D and ban who he wants. The other mod on here is always polite and is more open(no problem with him). thank you to the two people who ruined it. End of the matter.

Typical victim mentality, you don't understand the concept of reflection. It's pretty simplistic to call people 'good people' when they don't criticize you. Not sure why, but you seem very sensitive for criticism.
Anyway, when you behave mature than I will treat you as mature.

End of the matter and 17 means 17

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7238 on: June 14, 2015, 07:36:33 AM »
I'll address this once.
YOU were the only one ever to consistently create problems in this thread, you were the one that tried to bully people or else you'd delete their posts. I never followed you around this thread, I didn't threaten you with this thread until YOU took it upon yourself to attack others. Let's be honest,  you're mad cause I removed you as the first poster of this thread which is what gave you the power to delete posts,  so now that you can't control the thread you're throwing a fit and want to run away. Completely immature!
If that's what people want to follow, so be it,  but this thread will remain here for anyone and everyone that chooses to post in it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7239 on: June 14, 2015, 08:21:00 AM »
I'll address this once.
YOU were the only one ever to consistently create problems in this thread, you were the one that tried to bully people or else you'd delete their posts. I never followed you around this thread, I didn't threaten you with this thread until YOU took it upon yourself to attack others. Let's be honest,  you're mad cause I removed you as the first poster of this thread which is what gave you the power to delete posts,  so now that you can't control the thread you're throwing a fit and want to run away. Completely immature!
If that's what people want to follow, so be it,  but this thread will remain here for anyone and everyone that chooses to post in it.
ok champ...  :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7240 on: June 14, 2015, 09:53:08 AM »
After his flow, he will return.  :D  On a serious note, something so trivial is not worth getting upset over.

X2

What some people here and elsewhere don't "get" is that there is chaos the poster and chaos the mod.  They are not friends with each other.  When people remove their jaded glasses they'll (hopefully) see things in a clearer light.
:

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7241 on: June 14, 2015, 10:39:55 AM »

X2

What some people here and elsewhere don't "get" is that there is chaos the poster and chaos the mod.  They are not friends with each other.

Lol ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7242 on: June 14, 2015, 10:48:56 AM »
Typical victim mentality, you don't understand the concept of reflection. It's pretty simplistic to call people 'good people' when they don't criticize you. Not sure why, but you seem very sensitive for criticism.
Anyway, when you behave mature than I will treat you as mature.

End of the matter and 17 means 17

Very true just like how Dennis Rodman calls Kim Jong Un a good man just because they sit next to one and other at charity events in North Korea and they both like the game of basketball and they both like hookers and transgendered...Doesn't mean Jong Un won't kill his uncle over some negative comments said about him  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7243 on: June 14, 2015, 02:13:11 PM »
How are everyone's work out routines going. Anyone trying some new lifts/exercises they would care to share?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7244 on: June 14, 2015, 04:17:23 PM »
How are everyone's work out routines going. Anyone trying some new lifts/exercises they would care to share?

Well, 'anyone' seems only Chaos and yours truly, all the 'good people' are gone :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7245 on: June 14, 2015, 05:47:24 PM »

But you still have not apologized for being a conservative.  :-\ :-\ :'( :'(
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7246 on: June 14, 2015, 05:53:46 PM »
leg day...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7247 on: June 14, 2015, 06:52:22 PM »
Well, 'anyone' seems only Chaos and yours truly, all the 'good people' are gone :D

Hope there is some kind of reconciliation in the near future. There are no good or bad people here, that is what has been so enjoyable about this thread. It's just a place where people with a common interest come together posting their routines and experiences with weight training, exercise and sometimes a little friendly chat. There are threads all over Getbig where folks can act like a bunch of roosters, trying to be the big cock in the pecking order of the chicken pen.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
mature Bodybuilding thread
« Reply #7248 on: June 14, 2015, 08:25:39 PM »
so todays workout will be chest...

Incline BB press 4 sets
Incline flys 4 sets
Decline BB press 4 sets
Decline flys 4 sets

abs/ cardio will do as i feel.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: mature Bodybuilding thread
« Reply #7249 on: June 15, 2015, 04:08:02 AM »
Training delts and triceps today like Yates using one set to failure after warm up. Getting a little sick of training to failure but it's a really efficient and quick way of working out.