Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Where to buy Ostarine.

(1/4) > >>

Purge_WTF:
 Looking for trustworthy online sources.

Montague:
Purge, you're certainly welcome to leave this thread here, but you may get slightly better results posting this same question on the gear board.

Purge_WTF:

--- Quote from: Montague on April 30, 2019, 06:08:23 PM ---Purge, you're certainly welcome to leave this thread here, but you may get slightly better results posting this same question on the gear board.

--- End quote ---

Didn't realize that Ostarine could be considered gear, but I'll post this there.

Montague:

--- Quote from: Purge_WTF on April 30, 2019, 06:37:24 PM --- Didn't realize that Ostarine could be considered gear, but I'll post this there.

--- End quote ---

It technically isn't.
But, I've noticed a class of "synthetic steroidal" SARM's cropping up (e.g., YK-11) that I expect to create some overlap, blurring the line a bit between "SARM's" & "gear." In fact, I've noticed that certain SARM's like the ones above do not seem as widely available as others.

I'm only speculating that the somewhat newer classification has got something to do with it.
Regardless, given the nature of the compounds as well as their (lack of) availability, someone with knowledge of AAS procurement may be able to provide better input.

Powerlift66:
Predator ships internationally and has US banned PH's, etc.

https://www.predatornutrition.com/s.a.r.m.s/olympus-labs/enobos4rm.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version