Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

new goverment conspiracy

(1/4) > >>

Always Sore:
I wanted to be the first (before 240 :) to say I think there is a new government conspiracy at foot. With the "so called" new attack in England with the use of liquid explosives by the "terrorists" I think really its a set up by proctor and gamble and others to get people to buy more shampoo and hair products....the FBI and CIA and NSA should check out the possible ringleader

because I think its a Republican plot to funnel more money to replace the daily products that we can't take on the planes back to the Republican party who will also make money on the resale of the products "thrown away" at airport checkpoints.

you heard it here first, don't make me start posting grainy footage of airports and stores and shifty meetings between government officials and the shampoo industry and the use of "army" trucks to offload confiscated shampoo to secret military bases to be sold in the PX with the proceeds funneled back to Republican national party fund......

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Always Sore on August 18, 2006, 04:57:35 AM ---I wanted to be the first (before 240 :) to say I think there is a new government conspiracy at foot. With the "so called" new attack in England
--- End quote ---

I hate to break this to you but you're way way to late.  You're not even the first to be a smart ass about it with some stupid joke of a theory.  But maybe next time if you don't wait a week after something happens, you can be the first.

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: Berserker on August 18, 2006, 05:21:57 AM ---I hate to break this to you but you're way way to late.  You're not even the first to be a smart ass about it with some stupid joke of a theory.  But maybe next time if you don't wait a week after something happens, you can be the first.

--- End quote ---

did not know there was a time limit to write stupid shit here but next time I will try to be faster when making jokes so as not to upset you during your morning coffee, thanks for the "help".

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Always Sore on August 18, 2006, 05:33:12 AM ---did not know there was a time limit to write stupid shit here but next time I will try to be faster when making jokes so as not to upset you during your morning coffee, thanks for the "help".

--- End quote ---
There's not a time limit, just pointing out that you were not first coming in a week after this happend ;D  I didn't have coffee this morning and am currently in murder mode... We'll see how it goes by noon :P

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: Berserker on August 18, 2006, 06:50:46 AM ---There's not a time limit, just pointing out that you were not first coming in a week after this happend ;D  I didn't have coffee this morning and am currently in murder mode... We'll see how it goes by noon :P

--- End quote ---

well thats the problem go get a cup and enjoy that its friday.:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version