Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Moving is a bitch!

<< < (28/31) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on January 26, 2024, 05:08:27 AM ---We found a really good place within 5 minutes of my brother. sucks because it's 3 hours from me but it has it's benefits.
My brother is a musician who works nights so he'll see him a lot during the day.
Talk about fucked up it's somewhere around $6000 less a month to have him there instead of close to me!

--- End quote ---
Good to have family close by and the bonus of saving 6k a month. 3 hours is a decent drive but not obscene. The care he's receiving should be #1 priority.

drkaje:
All the best!

CalvinH:
At my last visit to my father one the nurses said ''Your father is something else, he asked me to divorce my husband and marry him and he offered another nurse a bribe to bust him out of here"

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on February 16, 2024, 08:28:35 PM ---At my last visit to my father one the nurses said ''Your father is something else, he asked me to divorce my husband and marry him and he offered another nurse a bribe to bust him out of here"

--- End quote ---
Hahaa!! Sounds legit. Good for him!

CalvinH:
Getting ready for somewhere in the amount of over 50 relatives and friends coming over for Easter!

...Again I have to hide the better Bourbon and Rye from the heathens in my family. I don't want to see my good stuff getting mixed with Ginger Ale or Coke >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version