Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Fully vaxxed

(1/57) > >>

Coach is Back!:

Irongrip400:
What’s so breakthrough about it?

djliftsthings:
let me ask you this, and I absolutely will not pick a fight with you or say anthing bad

Are you under the assumption that being fully vaxxed means you dont get coronavirus? You realize thats not how it works, and thats also not how the flu shot works. It lessens the symptoms, but just like the flu shot, you can still get sick and still spread it. I dont care if people get the shot or not, but I believe it will keep most out of the ICU.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: djliftsthings on October 19, 2021, 04:48:17 PM ---let me ask you this, and I absolutely will not pick a fight with you or say anthing bad

Are you under the assumption that being fully vaxxed means you dont get coronavirus? You realize thats not how it works, and thats also not how the flu shot works. It lessens the symptoms, but just like the flu shot, you can still get sick and still spread it. I dont care if people get the shot or not, but I believe it will keep most out of the ICU.

--- End quote ---

No he doesn't understand simple facts like that.  Being vaxxed doesn't mean you won't get it, it is just if you do get it, then it might not be as severe.

Qoach fails to understand basic logic.

SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: djliftsthings on October 19, 2021, 04:48:17 PM ---

Are you under the assumption that being fully vaxxed means you dont get coronavirus?

--- End quote ---

This statement was not normal until this year, therefore it is not a "simple fact". It's newspeak.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version